[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Suggestions: » Server Time Limit ,sett . .. (change the time limit setting)
Server Time Limit ,sett . ..
h1uaiooDate: Saturday, 2021-02-06, 8:04 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 1
Hello
I'll try to ask you if you could change the time limit setting for the bike on the map.
The 35 minutes, especially the big maps, is small in my opinion. And some maps deserve to play for over 1 hour. Need nautical maps or very open maps.
I used to write my shitty in the chat, like: no vehicles no battlefiled, .. and the like ... so sorry.
It's a pity if the round ends in 20 35 minutes when the attack has not yet started. Then draw a long loading map, and bf1942 crashes in some people.
Can you please consider setting the time limit to 45 minutes and for navy maps 75 minutes?
Thank you for your answer, your loyal player and fan Windigo
PS: so a great bunch of players at FHSW and everything around is great. I love bf1942 and fashion. FH is the best mod, although Desert Combat is also good. Unfortunately, it is no longer played. I started playing here in 2003, and I fully remember the servers and the choice was great.

nick game : windigo

mardukDate: Tuesday, 2021-02-09, 8:36 AM | Message # 2
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 44
We already increase rounds up to 15 mins (so 50 mins alltogether) when enough players agree.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Suggestions: » Server Time Limit ,sett . .. (change the time limit setting)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: