[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Infos: » FHSW Europe needs YOU! (r)
FHSW Europe needs YOU! (r)
AdmNateEllisDate: Sunday, 2014-02-16, 6:18 PM | Message # 21
Sergeant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 2
Quote mayer ()
Does that mean you have experience with writing programs? I would like to have a software which checks if the player has this or that map installed, let's him download missing maps and customization stuff which are installed automatically and has a button to join the gameserver and teamspeakserver. Retrieving infos about what type of map is running currently and how many players are online as well as a implementation of our ranking system would be neat too.
Sorry Mayer, I have no knowledge of any form of Programming (Python, C++, Java, etc). I'm just experienced with hardware, some core software, and networking. I could however, in my free time, make some sort of PDF guide for requirements for the game. Not sure if anyone else in our community has experience in Programming/Software Development.

mayerDate: Sunday, 2014-02-16, 7:05 PM | Message # 22
Admin
Group: Recruit
Awards: 15
Too bad, then i guess you can help with maintenance of the server.
Writing a pdf is easy, so no need for a installation guide. Besides FHSW needs a high quality manual with fine graphics.

AdmNateEllisDate: Sunday, 2014-02-16, 7:06 PM | Message # 23
Sergeant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 2
Sounds good Mayer. Always willing to lend a hand with the server. smile

RADIOSMERSHDate: Wednesday, 2014-02-19, 11:53 AM | Message # 24
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 27
Dince Japanese wikipedia has FHSW arcticle, I've started creating FHSW page on the English Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fottony (on my user page as it is only a draft and I will turn it into arcticle later). Almost finished maps sections, the vehicles section need to be expanded. Feel free to correct mistakes and add new information.

Message edited by RADIOSMERSH - Wednesday, 2014-02-19, 3:02 PM

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Infos: » FHSW Europe needs YOU! (r)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: