[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Support & Help: » wanna join the fight tonight (m)
wanna join the fight tonight (m)
(HH)BenjaminDate: Saturday, 2016-02-06, 1:40 PM | Message # 21
Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 9
I completely agree with crazy, there is no giving in on shortening the ban if this is a repeated offense, period.

MannsDate: Saturday, 2016-02-06, 1:40 PM | Message # 22
Colonel
Group: Blocked
Awards: 11
Just see it as you want to...
You simply provokated me like 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 and 2015 and I never ever heard an apologise from anyone of you, not even Marduk who is the WORST of all.
This is one of my favourite games EVER and I really enjoy playing here so much, you can't imagine.

But randomly all german players hinder me from from my joy, so they keep on teamkilling, provocating and insulting. Maybe you just look at my Forum Awards then you might give legal to me.

Actually I am one of the very first server visitors and I am definately the most loyal, and that sure won't change. But you damn germans treat me like dirt and you just get back what you deserver

honor and duty

Private [DPB]Styv signed up for military service on ranked battlefields at 19:04:56 30|07|2008 in ForgottenHope 1

crazygameloverDate: Saturday, 2016-02-06, 1:40 PM | Message # 23
Colonel
Awards: 13
Quote Manns ()
Maybe you just look at my Forum Awards then you might give legal to me.

Four of them are negative  wacko

MannsDate: Saturday, 2016-02-06, 1:40 PM | Message # 24
Colonel
Stop giving stupid comments

If you would have read all of my posting you would know what I mean

Isn't it obvious I want to let you know that the awards are all from the same person ?

honor and duty

Private [DPB]Styv signed up for military service on ranked battlefields at 19:04:56 30|07|2008 in ForgottenHope 1

crazygameloverDate: Saturday, 2016-02-06, 1:40 PM | Message # 25
Colonel
Awards: 13
Okay, sorry I'll stop.  shutup

See you in two weeks.

Message edited by crazygamelover - Saturday, 2016-01-09, 6:56 PM

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Saturday, 2016-02-06, 1:41 PM | Message # 26
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
2x negative reputations and 4x negative awards and the best is: he gave himself with his second account in this forum an award, with a heart of love, that he is the longest FHSW player ... whouw thats really strange.

I mean who else came on the idea to create 2 or even more accounts in a Forum? I don´t know the board rules for now but I expect that it should not be to have 2 accounts?

The last time anything with that guy happens, we has been in teamspeak with Sepp, Moewe, me and him. We chatter and have fun and laugh, he was quite all the time and suddenly starting to destroy our tanks from the back and talking weird shit in the TS channel. We switched in another channel then, but he switched too and continues spamming us with his weird bla bla bla. The only thing that helped was to leave the TS FHSW europ and use the FHT TS instead. Since that time I never entered FHSW Europ TS and will never do again because of the possibility to meet that Styv Manns what ever creature there. If anyone want to get a picture of his mentally status, check this site out and search for his pseudonyms he uses, "Styv" and "Manns", maybe u will be surprised.

I want to visit the server and have fun. What I don´t want to is always being worry about get shoots in the back, get usual in running fraps during all the time to be able to proove ugly behave of that guy or anything like that. He is at last so bareface to teamkill me on Kharkov outskirts in my tank shooting me in the back during admin is present and he noticed it, but didn´t do anything (so far I know) so what the hell must this guy do further to get a ban for at least several month? He is testing out the limitations what he can allow himself doing in abusement without getting punished? Thats teamkilling especially me and maybe other players who are critical against him for one time only, maybe one or two times a week?
What shall I do in the future answering his behave? Shall I answer with teamkills too? I don´t want to submerge on his level of misbehave. I don´t want to have any contact to creatures like that guy. He allows himself that behavior because of the anonymity and facelessness of the internet. He knows exactly that, if he behave like that in real life, he would get punished with a slap in the face immediatly.

After all that years and punishments, bans, relationship, still disrupting behavior etc, how do u still manage to expect that anything will bring this guy to change himself to a (at least a bit more) gentleman like behavior ??!!??

Best regards, Robert

Added (2016-01-09, 6:27 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote Robert_von_Eberhahn ()
he gave himself with his second account in this forum an award, with a heart of love, that he is the longest FHSW player ... whouw thats really strange.

Present rules are valid for the whole conference. Separate sections and forums of the conference may have their own rules which specify the
rules of conduct in them. However, present rules are obligatory in any
case.The rules are introduced to create comfortable and constructive atmosphere of communication. If the established form of communication
doesn't suit you, then abstain from participation in this conference.

I. Registration of users.
  • By registration in the forum you accept present Rules.
  • To register in the forum a user must provide an active e-mail address. We guarantee privacy of the provided information.
  • Choice of a username (a nickname) is your exclusive right. The administration reserves the right to take measures for stopping a
    nickname usage, if its usage violates generally accepted moral and ethic
    standards and it is insulting for other forum users. Registration of
    nicknames, resembling the existing ones so that they can mislead other
    forum users, is prohibited.
  • Repeated registration of one user, regardless of his/her aims, is prohibited. This violation is considered to be extremely serious and
    leads to the blocking of all accounts.
  • If you do not display activity in the forum for a long time, you account may be removed.

What must this guy do further to get punishment in appropriate way ... ?

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Message edited by Robert_von_Eberhahn - Saturday, 2016-01-09, 7:28 PM
  •  
    mardukDate: Saturday, 2016-02-06, 1:41 PM | Message # 27
    General
    Group: Admins
    Awards: 45
    Du bist einfach nur dumm Styv und willst es nicht einsehen. Ein hoffnungsloser Fall. Ende der Diskussion.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

MannsDate: Sunday, 2016-02-21, 4:09 PM | Message # 28
    Colonel
    hi guys

Let me join the fight again !
    Want to fight smile

honor and duty

MannsDate: Sunday, 2016-02-28, 4:01 PM | Message # 29
    Colonel
    about now

honor and duty

Stefan1990Date: Sunday, 2016-02-28, 5:45 PM | Message # 30
    General
    Awards: 10
    dudes give him a last chance. bangin

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2016-02-28, 6:12 PM | Message # 31
    General
    Awards: 38
    I think he had enough last chances.

My Youtube Channel
    aka eYe.ris

MannsDate: Friday, 2016-04-01, 4:45 PM | Message # 32
    Colonel
    Hi all

I am still banned dunno the reason why

Actually Marduk insulted me for being a Psycho in a very rude way, because I teamkilled somebody with a 128mm HE Pak 44 shell at berlin 1945 and it honestly REALLY was not on purpose, allthough I absolutely hate the play "Asch".

I was told to be banned for 1 month for that ridicolous foolish childish reaction.
    Actually almost 2 months are past and I am still banned

please unban

honor and duty

MannsDate: Saturday, 2016-04-09, 1:10 AM | Message # 33
    Colonel
    push

honor and duty

Endless_NamelessDate: Saturday, 2016-04-09, 8:23 AM | Message # 34
    General
    Awards: 38
    siehe PM

My Youtube Channel
    aka eYe.ris

mardukDate: Friday, 2019-05-17, 1:54 PM | Message # 35
    General
    Awards: 45
    WE HAD ABOUT 10 THREADS (I merged them all into one) ABOUT STYV/MANNS MAKING TROUBLE AND GETTING BANNED BETWEEN 2010 AND 2019. STYV/MANNS IS A PERMANENT TROUBLE-MAKER/TROLL AND IN 2019 WE DECIDED TO BAN HIM FOR GOOD. HE HAD MANY, MANY CHANCES BUT ALWAYS TEAMKILLED, INSULTED OTHER PLAYERS AND ADMINS, ETC. ETC. AGAIN AND AGAIN.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Support & Help: » wanna join the fight tonight (m)
    • Page 2 of 2
    • «
    Search: