[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Complaint Area » Sick & Tired of Rule Breaking Players & No Rule Enforcement (Why Don't the Admins Kick/Ban?)
Sick & Tired of Rule Breaking Players & No Rule Enforcement
mardukDate: Monday, 2021-01-25, 11:33 PM | Message # 21
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
Quote rafal: "I think he can try play on server, with great admins observation if he make 1 incident = instant ban"

You did not read my post. We've had that x-times before.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

bubuDate: Tuesday, 2021-01-26, 9:26 AM | Message # 22
Colonel
Awards: 31
I heard A LOT OF bullshit on TS3 from him, I lived through enough bullshit on FH2, I saw enough here, and I am very safe to say Styv never has learnt anything and never will change. meeting

mardukDate: Tuesday, 2021-01-26, 1:59 PM | Message # 23
General
Awards: 45
He is a very sick person. Alone that he keeps creating new accounts and does not stop arguing about this reveals it once again. If it was about gaming he could play with a new key and name, but it is about arguing and making trouble, always been. And then, if we forgive, he teamkills us again and says "Hahahahaha you are such idiots!". Four, five, six, seven times...? I do not even know.
@Styv: stop creating new accounts and stop arguing because we will not lift the ban.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

bubuDate: Tuesday, 2021-01-26, 9:01 PM | Message # 24
Colonel
Awards: 31
Good words.
And yes, he circumvented the ban before and played normally without attention. If he wanted to, he can try it again.

Born-1942Date: Thursday, 2021-01-28, 7:19 AM | Message # 25
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 16
Quote djmeltdown653029 ()
I am asking the Admins to please listen to players and take action when players are bringing these issues to their attention. I find myself less and less excited to come and spend my Sunday playing with you all, and this issue is the reason. We all want fair play and that comes down to us all following and respecting the server rules. However, when a player fails to do so, the Admins need to act and that player must face consequences if we are to maintain the integrity of this server and the game we love to play.
This is true, we have to maintain common sense here. but I think bubu and marduk are taking care of that. they protect us from toxic players. mistakes about the rules sometimes happen, but of course we can't let that take over. I sometimes make the mistake of jumping with the panzerfaust to destroy a heavy armor, because it is very irritating to keep dying several times because of the good armor, but I always try to improve, and not keep repeating it every time.

Nicknames BornDarkness and Soldado da Wehrmacht

twistedkebabfaceDate: Friday, 2021-06-04, 10:42 PM | Message # 26
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 8
deleted

Hello, it's [FHSW] KEBab_RETurns. And i'm making good kebabs from my enemies.

Message edited by twistedkebabface - Friday, 2021-06-04, 10:49 PM

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Complaint Area » Sick & Tired of Rule Breaking Players & No Rule Enforcement (Why Don't the Admins Kick/Ban?)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: