[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Complaint Area » KEVIN-LEONARD-UK (r) (BANNED)
KEVIN-LEONARD-UK (r)
mardukDate: Saturday, 2020-03-14, 5:26 PM | Message # 41
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
You don't get the point: Cheaters and rulebreakers destroy gameplay on the server, NO matter WHO.

..and we don't need people who pointlessly defend those.
..and also, we had two more people who were breaking rules (entering enemy main base, disruptive gameplay) on El Alamein yesterday. So alltogether it was three people fooling around. If we do not start to enforce rules at that point the server will become a place for morons and idiots. No thanks!

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

MAJORMASTERBATESDate: Sunday, 2020-03-15, 0:26 AM | Message # 42
Captain
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 5
Just having a laugh chill out, i know Kevin appears to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic thats what makes him funny and why I take the piss out of him.
Appreciate its not funny having to deal with his antics though, he said once in chat hes from birmingham and brummies are spastic vegetables so deal with him as you please kind sir.

bubuDate: Sunday, 2020-03-15, 12:48 PM | Message # 43
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 31
biggrin Marduk and me are like when Kevin's father found out Kevin used all money on credit card in NY lmao

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Complaint Area » KEVIN-LEONARD-UK (r) (BANNED)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: