[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » Forgotten Hope Secret Weapons Europe Wikipedia (m) (All help are welcome)
Forgotten Hope Secret Weapons Europe Wikipedia (m)
Fritz-KempfDate: Friday, 2012-11-09, 5:24 PM | Message # 61
FHSW Wikia Admin
Group: Admins
Awards: 12
Wiki of the Week: VK4501(P)

After the order from Hitler for a new heavy tank design, Porsche designed the VK4501(P), based on his earlier unsuccesfull VK3001(P) design. However, the tank never been adopted in production and it was used as a tank hunter named Panzerjäger Tiger (P) "Ferdinand" later "Elephant". Not only Hitler didn't accept the model, FHSW have also never took the model in the mod. However, it can been found somewhere in the mod via a alternative way.

Read More

Fritz-KempfDate: Friday, 2012-11-16, 3:16 PM | Message # 62
FHSW Wikia Admin
Dear visitors and WIKI fans. Im sorry to report you that the Wikipedia have some bad connection problems. After taken contact with the operators, i have receive this mail:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Wikia. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues connecting to Wikia. We have identified the source of the issue, which has been caused by a mistaken blacklisting of a Wikia server by a group of European ISPs. We are working to have the blacklisting removed, which should then allow you to connect to Wikia..

Working with the various ISPs to remove the blocks is a tedious process and unfortunately I can not give you a timetable as to when service may be fully restored. When I hear the issue is fixed, I will try to let you know as soon as possible.

We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

----
T**** Q*****
Wikia Community Support Team

Pleaqe have pacience and i hope they fix it ASAP.

Fritz-KempfDate: Friday, 2012-11-16, 6:03 PM | Message # 63
FHSW Wikia Admin
Wiki of the Week: Guetteur et Fusil-Mitrailleur Tourelle (Type A)

The Guetteur et Fusil-Mitrailleur Tourelle, or GFM Tourelle, was a French built fortification turret. Contains a 7.5mm FM Mle 1924/29 machinegun, the turret is since version 0.5 in the mod and used by Germany. However, since version 0.51 it is also available for the French army.

Read More

Fritz-KempfDate: Friday, 2012-11-23, 11:27 AM | Message # 64
FHSW Wikia Admin
Wiki of the Week: Samochód pancerny wz. 34

Based on the earlier half track samochód pancerny wz. 28, which entered service in 1928, the Samochód pancerny wz. 34 ("armored car 1934 pattern"), was a standard light armored car used by the Polish Army during the September Campaign of 1939.

Read More

Fritz-KempfDate: Friday, 2012-11-30, 1:51 AM | Message # 65
FHSW Wikia Admin
Wiki of the Week: Junkers Ju 88 G-7

The Junkers Ju 88 G-7 was a night fighter version from the Junkers Ju-88 Medium Bomber. Contains six 20mm MG213 machienguns and two 13mm MG 131 machineguns, his special abilitie is his FuG 218/220 Neptun Radar.

Read More

Fritz-KempfDate: Saturday, 2013-03-30, 11:35 PM | Message # 66
FHSW Wikia Admin
Wiki of the Week: T95 Super Heavy Tank

Also know as the 105 mm Gun Motor Carriage T95, the T28 was an American Super Heavy Tank wich saw his debut in Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of World War Two. FHSW of course redesigned the tank. It was designed during the late period of the war and it was a heavy armoured juggernaut tank with a more then one meter thick armored gunmask!

Read More

Added (2012-12-15, 5:06 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Wiki of the Week: Type 2 Ho-I

The Type 2 Ho-I was a derivative of the Type 97 Chi-Ha medium tanks. Similar in concept to early variant of the German Panzer IV, it was designed as a self-propelled howitzer to provide the close-in fire support for standard Japanese medium tanks with additional firepower against enemy anti-tank fortifications.

Read More

Added (2012-12-22, 10:01 AM)
Wiki of the Week: Lorraine 37L

The Lorraine 37L armored cargo carrier began production in 1937 and 387 units were completed by the time of the German invasion of France in 1940. Designated Transporteur de Ravitaillement (Supply and Ammunition Vehicle Tractor) in French service, the Lorraine 37L was designed to provide ammunition and supplies, under fire, to front-line combat units.

Read More

Added (2012-12-24, 7:21 PM)
Christmass Edition! Flakpanzer IV Wirbelwind!

The Flakpanzer IV Wirbelwind was the second Flakpanzer IV in the Flakpanzer Iv family. It replaced the Möbelwagen and use a 2 cm Flakvierling 36.

Read More

Added (2012-12-25, 1:18 PM)
Hi all!

The Wiki is active for nearly 8 months and ends his 2012 great! We have 419 pages included some pages we need to have it clear. I think about 390 pages are weapons, maps and FHSW stuff.

I want to thanks all supporters but i ask also to help us. Version 0.6 is nearly...i can feel it (and don't forget when i say we will have version 0.5 soon, because the week after we get it :P ). In One month, FHSW Dev team presented 5 new vehciles. T-95 a few weeks ago, the M24 and T24E1 a week ago and now the Wirbelwind and T77 yesterday! Because all this, we need changes to current pages (like the vehicles seats) and make new pages. I try to upload the new vehicles, but we need also old stuff.

For this i thank the unknow RADIOSMERSH that give the Wiki a huge information! Can you please come to here and show yourself? You deservive a thank you!. I also want to thank Endless_Nameless that was active during the first weeks and make some great tables. Unfortunately i lost him because disagreements and im still not happy about it against me! I hope he will return, but i think he have also other important things to do.

And of course a special thanks to all FHSW Development members FHSWmen, Frank, Ningen and much more of the great mod!

So, this is my end of year speech. I wish you now all a Merry X-Mas and soon a Happy 2013. God Bless FHSW. Keep it grow!

Added (2012-12-28, 7:02 PM)
Wiki of the Week: Waco CG-4A "Hadrian"

The WACO CG-4A (Cargo Glider Model 4) glider was designed by the WACOcompany in the early 1940s. The WACO design beat out three other American designs and was eventually produced by sixteen different companies, including WACO itself. Although an American design, the CG-4A was also used by the British, who named it the Hadrian.

Read More

Added (2013-01-01, 1:08 PM)
New Year Edition! Nakajima Ki-201 "Karyu"!

After the Japanese have built the Nakajima J9Y "Kikka", inspired by the successful German Messerschmitt Me 262, they design a new fighter jet aircraft. The Nakajima Ki-201 "Karyu" was nearly the same design. With his two Ishikawajima Ne-230 turbojet, it can reach a speed of 812 km/h.

Read More

Added (2013-01-12, 0:37 AM)
Wiki of the Week: KV-85

The KV-85 was a variant of the KV-1

Read More

Added (2013-03-09, 3:28 PM)
The Wiki Bigger, More information but easier to find!
Discover our new template!

The Wikipedia have now more then 460 pages included all tables, templates etc. I think around 430 maps, vehicles, handweapons and other FHSW articles are already add in our Wikipedia. Our Wikipedia goes bigger and less easier to research; That is the reason why i present our new tool: the Navigation Template.

Each page will have atleast one Navigation template. Wit this template, you can just click on the article you want, without exit the page and go to the mainframe of vehicles etc. Now i present you the Ground Vehicles Used bu Germany. But later, all other nations will have his navigation, later all other type of vehciles will have his nav, later all classes will have his navigations. Example for the last Nav: Ingame Medium Tanks. All Medium tanks will be sort together on one template.

Because one page can atleast 3 or 4 navigations or maybe more (think to the Sherman tank wich was used by USA, Great Britain, France, Canada,.... and his Medium Tank Navigation), the page will be to long! But for that we have a solution. With the show and hide button, you can open or close the Nav template!

Please try the demo now on our Panhard 178 page! Just scroll below!

http://fhsw.wikia.com/wiki/Panhard_178

Added (2013-03-22, 7:51 AM)
Wiki of the Week: PPSh-41

The PPSh-41, is a Russian cheap and simple full-automatic submachinegun. The weapon was an effective, but somewhat crude, reliable weapon in combat but not without certain flaws. It can fires 900 rpm with a range off 150metres.
Read more...

Added (2013-03-24, 1:49 PM)
Nobody is interested in the Wiki? Because nobody joins the Wiki.

Added (2013-03-30, 11:35 PM)
Wiki of the Week: Gnevny

The Gnevny is a Gnevny Class Destroyer from Soviet Origin. Together with the Revny, its the only ship in FHSW made by the Soviets.
Read more...

Featured Article

ISU-130: Feel the power, with the powerfull Russian ISU-130 and his massive 130 mm S-26 gun! Read More...

Tulagi Island: Be a murderous Japanese soldier in the jungle on Tulagi Island! Read More...

IJN Kii: The non-produced Japanese IJN Kii, is the heaviest battleships in FHSW!!! Read More...

Mle 1886 Lebel: Fight against your opponents with the oldest handweapon ingame, the horrible Lebel rifle!! Read More...

Poll of the Month April

What is the Deadliest Weapon in Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon?? Visit our Wiki to vote (below the page)

http://fhsw.wikia.com/wiki/Forgotten_Hope_Secret_Weapon

Mr_JDate: Sunday, 2013-03-31, 2:48 PM | Message # 67
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
Oh Fritz, I like the enhanced screenshot, now they look more attractive with that film style overlay. I wish it was a game feature

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2013-03-31, 4:03 PM | Message # 68
General
Awards: 38
Small correction: Kii is not a Kii class ship, it's (Super) Yamato class.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2013-03-31, 5:59 PM | Message # 69
FHSW Wikia Admin
Are you sure? Is that not another design?

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2013-03-31, 7:58 PM | Message # 70
General
Awards: 38
Yes, I'm very sure because the model in FHSW has nothing in common with the real Kii class. You can tell it's the Yamato model but with better guns. It's supposed that the 510 mm main battery and 100 mm secondary would have been the armament for the Super Yamato. The fourth ship of the Yamato class was to be called Kii which is also a clue.

€: Compare it with this model, looks a lot like it: http://gmmk11.tistory.com/1999

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2013-03-31, 9:09 PM | Message # 71
FHSW Wikia Admin
Feel free to edit it on Wiki.

Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2013-04-01, 11:26 PM | Message # 72
FHSW Wikia Admin
The Wikia have now also!

-> Server screenshots! Please make good screenshots (if you can without the hud) and post it here: http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/forum/34-157-1 Place a short descritpion(make it funny)
Wikia

-> Donation Task! Below the page, you find now a Donation request!

HypilotDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-02, 0:56 AM | Message # 73
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 3
do we see who won the polls?

nvmd I found it

Message edited by Hypilot - Tuesday, 2013-04-02, 1:54 AM

Fritz-KempfDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-02, 8:06 PM | Message # 74
FHSW Wikia Admin
I will make it bether!

Fritz-KempfDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-02, 8:11 PM | Message # 75
FHSW Wikia Admin
I have place a bleu button.

Fritz-KempfDate: Saturday, 2013-04-06, 6:37 PM | Message # 76
FHSW Wikia Admin
Wiki of the Week: Berlin Streets

The Americans and British are approaching the heart of the Reich, meanwhile the Soviets fight against the Germans in the streets of Berlin.
Read more...

Fritz-KempfDate: Friday, 2013-04-12, 5:42 AM | Message # 77
FHSW Wikia Admin
Wiki of the Week: Cromwell

This is possible the best British tank design of World War Two, the British Mark VIII Cromwell cruiser tank built on the Christie suspension! It proof to be a fast tank with a high maneuverability and a powerfull gun. Around 4000 tanks have been built.

Read More...

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 9:32 AM | Message # 78
FHSW Wikia Admin
Featured Article

Warsaw Uprising: Polish resistance fights against the Nazi's in 1944, a year after the Jewish Ghetto Uprising! Read More...

Moraine Saulnier MS 406: Numerically, the MS 406 was France's most important fighter during the outbreak of WW2. Read More...

War Horse: Wage a war as a cavalryman on horses, or move your gun as gunner. Read More...

Landkreuzer P.1000 Ratte: Be a British Special Force soldier and defeat the almighty Ratte tank. Read More...

Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2013-04-15, 7:26 PM | Message # 79
FHSW Wikia Admin
New Templates: Maps

Our next phase are the maps. Each map will be place in a few Templates. Wich Templates isn't sure, i was thinking to get them in templates like the part of the war (Fall Weiss, Fall Gelb, Oêration Overlord, Operation Market Garden, ....) What is 100% sure, each map will be place in a year template. Now you will find all maps in the Year template. Example on the next page is 1939. You need only to place the year in the tags (Examples {{1939}})Further will all maps also be seen in templates like Eastern Front.

But now the title. Wich title is the best title for the year templates? Asnwer now!

Poll: Best Title of the Year Template
Tussenstand:

Ook een poll maken? Klik hier

And please, test it now!

Message edited by Fritz-Kempf - Monday, 2013-04-15, 7:27 PM

Fritz-KempfDate: Friday, 2013-04-19, 5:51 AM | Message # 80
FHSW Wikia Admin
Wiki of the Week: Type 4 Ke-Nu

It looks like the famous Type 95 Ha-Go, but it is not the Ha-Go! It is the Type 4 Ke-Nu Light Tank! It was a conversion of existing hulls of Type 95 Ha-Go light tanks re-fitted with a larger tower of the Type 97 Chi-Ha medium tank.

Read More...

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » Forgotten Hope Secret Weapons Europe Wikipedia (m) (All help are welcome)
Search: