[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » FHSW 0.55/0.551 - Bug Reports (r) (Bugs you have found)
FHSW 0.55/0.551 - Bug Reports (r)
starking018Date: Sunday, 2016-02-07, 3:29 PM | Message # 101
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 22
Quote starking018 ()
On Rheinuebung-1941 there's Laforey (a destroyer). Its AA (20mm cannons and .50 machineguns) sometimes start pointing at a different direction than the crosshair. It becomes very hard to aim. I think the bug happens when you switch to a different position while moving the mouse at the same time.

It looks like there's a similar bug with the driver's Bren machine gun in the SAS Willy. That's why it failed so many times when we've used it. I did some tests and if you move the mouse fast vertically and switch to a different position while doing that, the bug appears. Next time you switch to the driver's seat you'll see that the camera has continued to move a lot, but the machine gun hasn't. When you shoot it appears like bullets are hitting right where the crosshair is, but that's just visual. It doesn't do damage there. Invisible bullets are actually flying in some other direction and doing damage there. If you move the mouse towards a corner the machine gun and the crosshair start pointing at the  same direction again.

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2016-02-07, 3:37 PM | Message # 102
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 38
Yes I know this bug and have often experienced it on the South Dakota on Kiku Day 2. Might be a bug of the BF1942 engine itself so probably not so easy to fix.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

starking018Date: Sunday, 2016-02-07, 4:40 PM | Message # 103
Colonel
This is probably the same bug:
http://bfmods.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2485
http://bfmods.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2615

mardukDate: Monday, 2016-02-08, 11:40 AM | Message # 104
General
Awards: 45
Some players (Canuk, Ben, Robert, Slobodan) kept being disconnected on the maps Spurning Fate and/or Seelow Heights. Me and about 2/3 of the other players did not have that problem though.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

(HH)BenjaminDate: Wednesday, 2016-02-10, 1:08 AM | Message # 105
Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 9
Yeah, I'm not sure what the problem is since I just did a fresh reinstall of FH and FHSW, I not only disconnect but crash too.

Endless_NamelessDate: Wednesday, 2016-02-10, 7:30 PM | Message # 106
General
Awards: 38
Quote starking018 ()
I did some tests and if you move the mouse fast vertically and switch to a different position while doing that, the bug appears. Next time you switch to the driver's seat you'll see that the camera has continued to move a lot, but the machine gun hasn't.

Did you do these tests on a server or local?

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

starking018Date: Saturday, 2016-02-13, 7:04 PM | Message # 107
Colonel
Quote Endless_Nameless ()
Did you do these tests on a server or local?

I tested this on a dedicated server. It was a bit hard to test and confirm that indeed the machine gun does damage in a different place.

I'll re-post here some problems we found on The Forgotten Jungle:
1. Needs proper push system?
2. The Japanese spawn classes all have pictures of Arisakas instead of what the kits actually contain.
3. The BMW R75 motorcycles explode instantly when they touch water. They should be able to wade shallow water and take damage more slowly when in deep water.

mardukDate: Monday, 2016-02-15, 12:11 PM | Message # 108
General
Awards: 45
Kotabharu
The map still causes mass-disconnection. I removed it from the mapcircle.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » FHSW 0.55/0.551 - Bug Reports (r) (Bugs you have found)
Search: