[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Mapping » New FHSW creations: maps and models (Thread for posting new FHSW creations)
New FHSW creations: maps and models
FranktheEraserDate: Wednesday, 2020-03-18, 3:04 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 5
Priviet comrades,

After one year of stopping mapping and modelling for personal reasons and lack of time and logics to understand BF42's codes... taking profit of working at home bc of Corona, I decided to create a new weapon that I was requested to include in my version of the Hellendoorn map, that will be hopefully published this summer.

Here comes the weapon, that can be filled with Corona, targetting the UK: the guided V-2.

It took me 4 to 5 hours to code it, but I finally managed to make it work. Just it needs some damage values coding and it will be finished. But the basics are done.

Hope you will like it and wait for it patiently.  tongue  I am open to any suggestions.

See you at goulag!
Attachments: 2973525.jpg (125.9 Kb)

In Soviet Russia, FHSW chooses you. Tkers must be purged. -FraNKVD-

mardukDate: Wednesday, 2020-03-18, 9:29 AM | Message # 2
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
Awesome!!
We could mod the map "Battle of Britain" and make it a "Battle of Britain 1944" version with that V2 (and the V1 launching pad from "Fall of Berlin").

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

grandsarbresqcDate: Wednesday, 2020-03-18, 11:44 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 1
Quote FranktheEraser ()
Priviet comrades,After one year of stopping mapping and modelling for personal reasons and lack of time and logics to understand BF42's codes... taking profit of working at home bc of Corona, I decided to create a new weapon that I was requested to include in my version of the Hellendoorn map, that will be hopefully published this summer.

Here comes the weapon, that can be filled with Corona, targetting the UK: the guided V-2.

It took me 4 to 5 hours to code it, but I finally managed to make it work. Just it needs some damage values coding and it will be finished. But the basics are done.

Hope you will like it and wait for it patiently. tongue I am open to any suggestions.

See you at goulag!
Attachments: 2973525.jpg(125.9 Kb)

Excellent work. You did what I could not. I've always wanted to bring the V2s to life. Can you share the code you used in your CON files here please?

Born-1942Date: Saturday, 2020-03-21, 5:06 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 16
Dude you are amazing, could i be your girlfriend? hahaha just kidding. great job camarade!

Nicknames BornDarkness and Soldado da Wehrmacht

FranktheEraserDate: Tuesday, 2020-03-24, 12:57 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Hi guys,

Thanks for appreciating the work. I serve the Soviet Union and the server.

Quote marduk ()
We could mod the map "Battle of Britain" and make it a "Battle of Britain 1944"

Ausgezeichnet! If people could comment their suggestions, we could make a "collective" map, such as putting V2s, V1s (under development), changing physical aspect of the maps or other stuff. Danke!

Quote grandsarbresqc ()
Can you share the code you used in your CON files here please?

Here I share the link for 
https://drive.google.com/file....haring. Feel free to request me info or wanna comment sth with me.

Quote Born-1942 ()
Dude you are amazing, could i be your girlfriend? hahaha just kidding. great job camarade!

Muito obrigado. If you are rich, I am all yours. huehuehue

By now I am working on "Hellendoorn" and "On the Moon" maps, although I have many maps put on the back burner, like "Ras el Hadid" (fictional map Indiana Jones style). Just lack of time and some technical issues hinder me. I can post some pics of the progresses if you want.

Da svidania!

LampoDate: Wednesday, 2020-03-25, 8:25 PM | Message # 6
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 31
Quote Born-1942 ()
Dude you are amazing, could i be your girlfriend?
wait wait wait... my sister loves rockets, she is more interested about new "weapons"   wink than anyone

Message edited by Lampo - Wednesday, 2020-03-25, 8:27 PM

waldhurzakDate: Thursday, 2020-03-26, 3:06 AM | Message # 7
Captain
Group: Trusted
Great work Frank.

would be notbad to use sometime a rest fabolous maps from SWofWWII expansion for new another equipment

Mimoyecques
Essen
Ghotic Line
Kbely Airfield
Peenemunde
Telemark

Best Bf1942 version for FHSW:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/818jqqez94ka80h/BF1942-HD.rar

rafal

FranktheEraserDate: Tuesday, 2020-03-31, 9:14 AM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
Priviet comrades that have survived the Great Purges,

Yesterday I found in my hard disk pics of last year's creations, and one of them was I learned (based on the model of Battle of Cebu Island) how to make other vehicles (especially planes) be carried under the water without exploding. Thus, I made a sub carrier version off Ar 196 and Me-262.

I think we could introduce this concept in German naval maps, including the Flettner, as an approachal to Fa330: 

In which maps do you think it could be included or would you like to experience it, so we can plan it?

See you at goulag.
Attachments: 6049969.jpg (28.1 Kb) · 5418237.jpg (74.4 Kb)

mardukDate: Tuesday, 2020-03-31, 10:15 AM | Message # 9
General
Personally I wouldn't like to see a Me 262 on a sub coz it never exitsted, not even something similar. In fact I think with applying this we would cross a border to more silly stuff which I wouldn't like. But I support the idea of putting a Flettner on a Typ IX submarine on certain maps.

Is it also possible to put those 30 cm rockets we already have in FHSW https://u.to/0zT1Fw on German subs as well?

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

FranktheEraserDate: Thursday, 2020-04-02, 0:14 AM | Message # 10
Lieutenant
Gute Nacht Marduk,

Ich habe es geschafft. Just some aspects to consider: 
- I think it should be facing one horizontal side, as it is wider than the very sub's hull itself. 
- Should it stay at stern or at port?
- At the moment is a weapon apart, same as some extra AA guns in carriers. Should I include it as another player position or is it fine as like now?

Flettner thing is easy as pie, can be done in a while, this took some hours until I figured it out...

See you at goulag
Attachments: 3704732.jpg (100.7 Kb) · 5703108.jpg (94.8 Kb)

mardukDate: Thursday, 2020-04-02, 7:36 AM | Message # 11
General
Wow, thanks for your effort! Is it also possible to put two of those launching pads right next to each other and pointing to the side in 90 degree angular or is the sub too narrow for that? Maybe remove deck gun to make it possible?

I don't know if it originally was at stern or at port. I think in our case we have to see where it better fits.

But the more important question is: On what map can we use this? biggrin Only Desert Rose comes to my mind at the moment.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

FranktheEraserDate: Thursday, 2020-04-02, 5:05 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant
Bitte schön!

I did some 3D proposals so you could see how it would fit. Putting both next to each other would make them mix visually when aiming. Just there is the problem that it seems that the model of the uboat in-game is a little smaller than the real one... Anyway, here are the proposals, enjoy.

1st proposal: 1 at stern and 1 at port, in the way you don't get rid of the AA nor the 10'5 cannon.

2nd proposal: both at stern or at port, removing the AA or the cannon

3rd proposal: Based on historical facts, it would be at least one at stern, and fired from inside the Uboat, as they fired them underwater

4th proposal (Marduk one): one next to each other

You can decide!

See you at goulag
Attachments: 0547398.jpg (146.8 Kb) · 0495648.jpg (125.3 Kb) · 2180446.png (270.2 Kb) · 2178895.jpg (27.3 Kb) · 2630705.jpg (117.9 Kb) · 1939429.jpg (111.4 Kb)

mardukDate: Thursday, 2020-04-02, 6:50 PM | Message # 13
General
4th: I didn't mean it like that. I meant it like 2nd (with removing flak). This is historically most accurate imo and I would prefer that. Would you agree?

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

FranktheEraserDate: Thursday, 2020-04-02, 7:10 PM | Message # 14
Lieutenant
Yes, I disagree in disagreeing. Yes, it can be put like that without problems. Now, being added as an weapon or as another position of the sub?

mardukDate: Thursday, 2020-04-02, 7:40 PM | Message # 15
General
I think as another position of the sub would be more elegant.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

waldhurzakDate: Sunday, 2020-04-05, 4:26 AM | Message # 16
Captain
on this screen from Twitter

they added new German helmets and emblems on uniforms for Helendoorn

Attachments: 2482524.jpg (496.5 Kb)

rafal

Message edited by waldhurzak - Sunday, 2020-04-05, 4:27 AM

FranktheEraserDate: Sunday, 2020-04-05, 1:39 PM | Message # 17
Lieutenant
Hi rafa, 

those uniforms are the originals of swoww2, that I put in Hellendoorn map as you requested, and that are not finished correctly (as you can see in the pants). That is my Hellendoorn map that I shared also with Kabu server one year ago, although they decided not to include it as I was told as it didn't change enough from the original one. Also it was my idea to provide Germans with gas masks and heavy weaponry.

Marduk, I've been working since Friday on the sub and have some problems when putting as a PCO that I'm trying to solve like I can't limit the rotation and the position of the rockets. But the final look of the sub would be like this

See you at goulag.
Attachments: 0913990.jpg (193.5 Kb) · 0248343.jpg (162.4 Kb)

mardukDate: Sunday, 2020-04-05, 4:28 PM | Message # 18
General
Hey Frank,
thanks for making an effort! Can't u put them the way that they both aim in the same direction?

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Stefan1990Date: Wednesday, 2020-04-08, 4:02 PM | Message # 19
General
Awards: 10
hi folks! i post some pics on facebook of my new map i am working on: https://www.facebook.com/pg....1848531

i hope i can finish it for nextmappack  tongue

waldhurzakDate: Saturday, 2020-04-11, 4:06 PM | Message # 20
Captain
Hi rafa, 

those uniforms are the originals of swoww2, that I put in Hellendoorn map as
you requested, and that are not finished correctly (as you can see in
the pants). That is my Hellendoorn map that I shared also with Kabu
server one year ago, although they decided not to include it as I was
told as it didn't change enough from the original one. Also it was my
idea to provide Germans with gas masks and heavy weaponry.

Hi Frank

as you can notice added details for uniforms and helmets I see (marked in color on picture)
Is this your work or theirs from kabu?
Attachments: 1759528.jpg (427.4 Kb)

rafal

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Mapping » New FHSW creations: maps and models (Thread for posting new FHSW creations)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: