[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Forgotten Honor » FHSW Campaign I: Blood and Iron (r)
FHSW Campaign I: Blood and Iron (r)
mayerDate: Sunday, 2014-02-09, 9:29 PM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Recruit
Awards: 15

Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon is a mod/addon for Forgotten Hope. Since 2007, when the development began, it has grown to be one of the biggest mods of all time! What makes this mod special is that it adds lots of - but not only - Secret Weapons which saw limited or no action at all, before, during and after the Second World War, like jet fighters and super heavy tanks. Some of the maps feature "what-if" battles like a landing operation on the Japanese mainland or attacking a secret German base in the African desert.

Für deutsche Übersetzung schau hier

• Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon with its unique gameplay!
  • Over 200 different vehicles at land, air and sea!
  • Over 50 hand weapons with new reload animations for all rifles, bipods for MGs and deployable weapons like mortars and heavy machine guns!
  • The mod contains secret weapons, some wich you never have seen before!
  • Completely overhauled, more immerse sounds and effects!
  • New techniques: switchable ammo, tow-able AT guns, altimeter for planes, napalm & cluster bombs, bayonets and much more!
  • Heavily modified combat to enhance realism while not being overly complicated!
  • 8 intense battles on the eastern front, every Saturday at 19:00 GMT
  • 2 sides led by teamwork oriented armies employing strategies and co-operation with promotions and rewards for your achievements.

Forgotten Honor has vast experience in arranging campaigns for Forgotten Hope 1&2 and many other games.It is a international community of players, created by players, run by players and maintained by players. Our team of organizers are proud to announce this campaign open for sign-ups. Both the Allied and the Axis sides eagerly await your enlistment and will gladly guide you to victory. Its the first time FHSW will have a campaign.

mayerDate: Wednesday, 2014-02-12, 10:10 PM | Message # 21
Admin
Awards: 15
Ja also so wie's aussieht gibt's kaum Interesse am Fallschirmjäger Regiment, die meisten aus Deutschland sind anderen Regimentern beigetreten, da es nicht eröffnet wurde...
(Das hat Forgotten Honor schön verbockt)

Daher wird das 25. jetzt gelöscht und stattdessen gibt's ein deutsches Zug (oder neues Regiment) bei Alliierten (875.) sowie wohl auch ein deutschsprachiger Zug bei Achsen (35.) & (Pz.Abt. 505)

[LSD]SeppDietrich[OGF]Date: Thursday, 2014-02-13, 7:11 PM | Message # 22
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 12
jo!kann man denn dann in den deutschen zug?weil alli wäre nicht schön!!und wo joint man dann auf den server??
und den ts???
danke

Mut bedeutet zu kämpfen auch wenn der Feind übermächtig ist!
Courage meant to fight even if the enemy is over powerful!

[LSD]SeppDietrich[OGF]Date: Monday, 2014-02-17, 8:16 PM | Message # 23
Lieutenant Colonel
Awards: 12
hi!
so ich hoffe mal das ich samstag kann!und es auch dann stattfindet!!weil ich gerne dem russen in prokorovka den arch versohlen möchte! sniper showoff shades killed lol

Mut bedeutet zu kämpfen auch wenn der Feind übermächtig ist!
Courage meant to fight even if the enemy is over powerful!

SimoHayhaDate: Monday, 2014-03-24, 6:50 PM | Message # 24
Colonel
Awards: 4
The password is given out before the battles on the FHT forum, You have to sign up on FHT to join!

here is the link to sign up

http://www.forgottenhonor.com/modules.php?name=Register

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

chacchiDate: Monday, 2014-03-24, 7:19 PM | Message # 25
Private
Awards: 0
ooh thanks smile SimoHayha  v

(HH)BenjaminDate: Tuesday, 2014-04-08, 1:14 AM | Message # 26
Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 9
So with the gamespy announcement I have been getting used to joining servers using xfire and direct ip's. but servers that have passwords like the tournament server don't show up on xfire, is there a way I can solve this problem or what other program should I get that displays servers with passwords also? Thanks!

SimoHayhaDate: Tuesday, 2014-04-08, 2:01 AM | Message # 27
Colonel
take a pen, and a piece of paper, and write down the Ip and stick the paper next to your computer, so you can join manually...

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

(HH)BenjaminDate: Tuesday, 2014-04-08, 5:33 AM | Message # 28
Colonel
ok, how do I join manually? lol, thanks btw

SimoHayhaDate: Tuesday, 2014-04-08, 6:02 AM | Message # 29
Colonel
click add server in the main menu

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

RADIOSMERSHDate: Tuesday, 2014-04-08, 8:22 AM | Message # 30
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 27
Quote SimoHayha ()
So with the gamespy announcement I have been getting used to joining servers using xfire and direct ip's. but servers that have passwords like the tournament server don't show up on xfire, is there a way I can solve this problem or what other program should I get that displays servers with passwords also? Thanks!

Qtracker does so (it doesn't require registration also), but it has clunky and overladen interface.

(HH)BenjaminDate: Tuesday, 2014-04-08, 3:18 PM | Message # 31
Colonel
Ok, thank you simo for you help and thx radio for your suggestion but if it's clunky it's probably not for me, afterall I do still have xfire, that works also.

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Forgotten Honor » FHSW Campaign I: Blood and Iron (r)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: