[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Infos: » Decision to resign from my function (r) (On the Server and in the Wiki)
Decision to resign from my function (r)
Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2013-03-25, 0:29 AM | Message # 1
FHSW Wikia Admin
Group: Admins
Awards: 12
By this, I decide to quit my function as admin on both the server and the Wiki. For the server i have my reason, see last night. For the Wiki also:I feel that my work is not seen and after months just 2 guy's enter the Wiki and help it growing. That is not the Wiki style.

For all who have support me the last months as Server admin, thank you very much. But this decision make me a bether men. If they say: im not doing well..then its time to leave complete out the server! Good luck to the server and to you all!

Goodbye!

slobodanDate: Monday, 2013-03-25, 1:23 AM | Message # 2
Koń
Group: Friends
Awards: 53
Fritz  facepalm
You are doing great job for our community and FHSW mod, and  everyone admires that, but you were wrong today. Map hasn't been crashed and you called all allied players "morans" etc. Marduk wrote that you are "not doing well" in this situation, not in general. As Admin you shouldn't insult players.
So Fritzy be calm, you are great admin but sometimes you are too nervous up
I give you bottle of vodka for peace booze

Message edited by slobodan - Monday, 2013-03-25, 1:29 AM

HypilotDate: Monday, 2013-03-25, 2:37 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 3
I love the wiki. smile
I look at it everyday for whats new or whats been added so I can read about it.

mardukDate: Monday, 2013-03-25, 9:17 AM | Message # 4
General
Awards: 45
@Slobodan, Fritz: I have nothing to add to what Slobodan wrote. It is like I said it yesterday on the server. No reason for drama.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2013-03-25, 10:50 AM | Message # 5
FHSW Wikia Admin
Ok, it hasn't crashed....But don't forget they frooz a Tiger and how? Because a few guy's didn't attack in right order. They steal it, they drive it in the base and they frooz it because that is the map. Thats made me mad. People need to play like the map and rulez it say. Not like they want. Ok, its a game...they can play like they want...but in sometimes rulez and map order is need to have a very well gameplay. And its not the first time i hear im do it not well. My decision stay.

slobodanDate: Monday, 2013-03-25, 11:44 AM | Message # 6
Koń
Fritz it is normal that on some maps allied can take axis's tanks and conversely. Tiger was frozen because push system is completely bugged in FHSW, it is very easy to crash the map without breaking rules, just need to capturing the flags in the same time by two players (allied and axis) and map is crashed. Nobody wants to crash the map, everyone wants to have great gameplay. Bugged push system is the biggest shit in FHSW.
Fritz please come back, the whole community needs YOU. respect

Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2013-03-25, 11:58 AM | Message # 7
FHSW Wikia Admin
Problem is..i saw it with my own eyes. The flag was alreay captured when they come and steel the tiger at the entrance of the base. Wich it wasn't protected. Thety destroy all tanks, drive to the flag and be killed with the tank frooze. Meanwhile the flag was already taken a few minutes ago.

slobodanDate: Monday, 2013-03-25, 12:19 PM | Message # 8
Koń
I didn't see it, maybe you are right. I think the next reason of crashing map is bad flags configuration on reichsbahn. If allied captured two "2" flags and all forces are attacking (capturing) the last "3" flag, one of the axis player is capturing eastern "2" flag, a result of this is crashed map. I think it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to avoid this with big number of players.

Message edited by slobodan - Monday, 2013-03-25, 12:22 PM

Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2013-03-25, 12:24 PM | Message # 9
FHSW Wikia Admin
Its possible. There are maps with a good Push Map system. When Flag 2 is recaptured by defeners, flag 3 can't be captured by the attackers and stay. Only the defender can capture it. There are a few maps in FHSW. Further, flag capture 1 sec can make it much bether and killing in a radius disable make it also much bether. But still... Capturing in Flag order means not you attack there and we will go to the next flag. results -> Froozen.

Endless_NamelessDate: Monday, 2013-03-25, 4:50 PM | Message # 10
General
Awards: 38
The bug problem always happens when both sides have an opportunity to cap a flag, prime example is Alpenfestung flag 3 ("village") and 4 (church): Germans have flag 3 and attack 4, at the same time US attacks flag 3. If Germans cap 4 and US 3 at the same time it's bugged and you can't really blame anyone for it. The original FH team tried a lot to fix that but they weren't able to find a good solution.

Fritz you do a great job with everything, I hope you rethink your decision. Sleep on it and everything looks probably different. wink

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

mardukDate: Monday, 2013-03-25, 5:13 PM | Message # 11
General
Awards: 45
1. Maybe it is possible to force the teams to go certain ways to the flags by exclusion zones. Larger exclusion zones would concentrate the fights on a smaller area. As a result, the teams would rather run into each other and fight instead of going around each other and avoiding a fight to get the next flag easier.
2. Also, the fact that one gets five points for a taken flag probably makes the players being more flag-focussed and that causes more pushmap-crashs. It might be better to only get two or not more than three points for a flag.

I think with the exclusion zones we can have better results.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

[LSD]SeppDietrich[OGF]Date: Monday, 2013-03-25, 8:00 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Quote (Fritz-Kempf)
By this, I decide to quit my function as admin on both the server and the Wiki. For the server i have my reason, see last night. For the Wiki also:I feel that my work is not seen and after months just 2 guy's enter the Wiki and help it growing. That is not the Wiki style.For all who have support me the last months as Server admin, thank you very much. But this decision make me a bether men. If they say: im not doing well..then its time to leave complete out the server! Good luck to the server and to you all!

Goodbye!
hello bye facepalm

Quote (Endless_Nameless)
The bug problem always happens when both sides have an opportunity to cap a flag, prime example is Alpenfestung flag 3 ("village") and 4 (church): Germans have flag 3 and attack 4, at the same time US attacks flag 3. If Germans cap 4 and US 3 at the same time it's bugged and you can't really blame anyone for it. The original FH team tried a lot to fix that but they weren't able to find a good solution.Fritz you do a great job with everything, I hope you rethink your decision. Sleep on it and everything looks probably different
genau so sieht es aus und nicht anders!!!!! hands ok respect

Quote (marduk)
1. Maybe it is possible to force the teams to go certain ways to the flags by exclusion zones. Larger exclusion zones would concentrate the fights on a smaller area. As a result, the teams would rather run into each other and fight instead of going around each other and avoiding a fight to get the next flag easier.2. Also, the fact that one gets five points for a taken flag probably makes the players being more flag-focussed and that causes more pushmap-crashs. It might be better to only get two or not more than three points for a flag.

I think with the exclusion zones we can have better results.
ok ok

Quote (marduk)
@Slobodan, Fritz: I have nothing to add to what Slobodan wrote. It is like I said it yesterday on the server. No reason for drama.
ok ok
Quote (slobodan)
Fritz facepalmYou are doing great job for our community and FHSW mod, and everyone admires that, but you were wrong today. Map hasn't been crashed and you called all allied players "morans" etc. Marduk wrote that you are "not doing well" in this situation, not in general. As Admin you shouldn't insult players.
So Fritzy be calm, you are great admin but sometimes you are too nervous up
I give you bottle of vodka for peace

hands hands ok

Mut bedeutet zu kämpfen auch wenn der Feind übermächtig ist!
Courage meant to fight even if the enemy is over powerful!

Fritz-KempfDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-26, 7:26 PM | Message # 13
FHSW Wikia Admin
I will keep the rights. However, i will not log into BFSM for a couple weeks. I will stay in charge for the Wiki, however i hope more support will come. Its a page were everybody can do his add. All help is welcome, all have his own experiences and talent. We can do it, all together. Please share it on your Facebook, Twitter or anywere. If you aren't good enough, we will help! I hope this motivate to join the FHSW Wiki group. Further i ask to Stefan if it is possible to have an own Wikipedia Room were i can post all Wikipedia news under one room. Were people with questions can be helped and were i can please all information and tips.

Greatz, FK

Message edited by Fritz-Kempf - Tuesday, 2013-03-26, 7:27 PM

DeathDate: Thursday, 2013-03-28, 9:11 PM | Message # 14
Colonel
Awards: 13
Fritzy you left forgotten honor too sad
whats wrong mate? cry

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 4:38 PM | Message # 15
FHSW Wikia Admin
I will return tonight as admin after a few weeks inactive.

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Infos: » Decision to resign from my function (r) (On the Server and in the Wiki)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: