[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Infos: » Server statistics (m)
Server statistics (m)
RADIOSMERSHDate: Friday, 2019-03-22, 6:08 PM | Message # 61
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 27
Sry, I've been busy with RL stuff for the past month, as you may have noticed. https://fhsw-stats.xyz now points to the Linux VM with Nginx I set up on a dedi server.

mardukDate: Sunday, 2019-03-31, 2:19 PM | Message # 62
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
Thank you Radio! The Link is back on the mainpage now smile

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

geclepramiDate: Saturday, 2019-04-06, 2:22 PM | Message # 63
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 3
I get a database error when clicking on any player name, e.g. https://fhsw-stats.xyz/player.php?id=8

Code

Database Error
There was an database-error.

Please report this error in the forums at www.selectbf.org or send mail to selectbf@s-h-i-n-y.com ! Also provide the following information and the page of the stats you were trying to access.

MySQL-Error-Message: Expression #2 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'fhsw_stats.selectbf_kits.times_used' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
SQL-Command: select kit,times_used count from selectbf_kits where player_id=8 group by kit order by count desc limit 0,10

Minnie

mardukDate: Sunday, 2019-09-29, 10:44 AM | Message # 64
General
What's up with the stats page? Is it permanently down?

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

RADIOSMERSHDate: Sunday, 2019-10-20, 7:45 PM | Message # 65
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
New stats address: https://stats.fhsw-europe.com/

mardukDate: Monday, 2019-10-21, 8:36 AM | Message # 66
General
Thank you - I put it back in the menu.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

starking018Date: Monday, 2019-10-21, 6:59 PM | Message # 67
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 22
Quote RADIOSMERSH ()
New stats address: https://stats.fhsw-europe.com/

Thanks!

It's good to have access to the chat logs in case we miss something while playing. It'd be even better if there was a way to get more complete chat logs, because right now the logs there only show the chat after the round restart and everything before that is not shown. Looking at raw XML logs, a restart is like a start of a new round, so the chat is still there, but the stats site seems to show chat only from the last round of each map (I suppose). Now that I think of it, perhaps it would be a good idea to make the whole raw XML logs of game events publicly available after the end of each map.

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

kersurkDate: Monday, 2020-03-30, 3:51 AM | Message # 68
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
Hi. I've been "wasting" my time fiddling with a stats generator I once wrote, which is full select(bf) replacement. Runs on java, but most modern setups use docker containers anyway.

I'd be interested in testing it out with your server logs for performance and general suitability. If you'd be ok to send a bunch of old log files to me it would be cool to have some test data.

Thanks,
George

RADIOSMERSHDate: Wednesday, 2020-04-08, 4:42 PM | Message # 69
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
Quote kersurk ()
Hi. I've been "wasting" my time fiddling with a stats generator I once wrote, which is full select(bf) replacement. Runs on java, but most modern setups use docker containers anyway.I'd be interested in testing it out with your server logs for performance and general suitability. If you'd be ok to send a bunch of old log files to me it would be cool to have some test data.

Thanks,
George
Oh, it'd be really nice to finally replace this relic of Web 2.0! I'll send you a PM.

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Infos: » Server statistics (m)
Search: