[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Infos: » Gameplayer's story (r) (Telling about "history")
Gameplayer's story (r)
GameplayerDate: Tuesday, 2018-01-09, 2:14 PM | Message # 1
Silver Donator
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 12
Admins can delete this one if they don't like it.

I started to play FHSW maybe on 2013 and I liked the server A lot. It was the best game ever played and I continued to play it. I didn't have problems with admins so far then and I liked the server and mod because it had many many many different maps in it. We played mixed maps a lot (land, sea, infantry, naval, tank and air + Atlantic sea, European front, Russian front, North Africa front and Pacific front). Server had many different players even from USA and South Europe. Now I don't know anyone from USA, because Buck and Winbean left (dunno why). I came admin September 2015 and I was very happy to be one of the team and help the server. Winbean even told me that I got 20 people join in server on my second weekend. I got very angry on 1 saturday when server played 5 land maps in line so I did set different map middle of round and Admins removed my rights then. I were very angry after that and I left from the server for a half year. I came back on August 2017 and I heard that Admins give back my rights in December and I was very happy to play again. 16 of December happened to be my worst day ever in server. I made accident when I tried to set next map in admin tool I accidently runned the next map in server and I didn't even see that. So admins removed my right forever and I still miss them. But luckily I got change to talk with Grand Admin and then thing got better. I'm still not Admin but I play in server with happy face and here is my story. Thing can happen by accident and I learned that always they turn to good afterwards

Comment is free but Don't complain or make me sad.
I still help admins with suggestions for next maps and talk with them.   My favorite admins are: Bubu and E-3 (keep the server running and make it better) (ask from players what they want to play,  E-3 does that a lot + democracy is one tool to make people happy in the server).

Hates too quick judgement.

aka Gameplayer or Gameplayer500

Message edited by onnipatrika54 - Tuesday, 2018-01-09, 6:44 PM

bubuDate: Wednesday, 2018-01-10, 0:52 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 31
console booze

Quote onnipatrika54 ()
Admins can delete this one if they don't like it.

No deleting pls biggrin

Quote onnipatrika54 ()
My favorite admins are: Bubu

You make me blush hahaha happy

Born-1942Date: Wednesday, 2018-01-10, 3:59 AM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 16
Beautiful story, up  one day I also did something I do not think I should have done on the server. I think I defined a different map of what was in the rotation, and they did not like it but I apologized and I hope they have accepted it. oops  I understand that sometimes we are wrong, this is normal, and life goes on ... I'm really sorry about the game (FHSW) and the community, I stayed some time away, I was having computer problems and other things that happen in life. I understand if my commands are removed, I will not be angry and I say more, I would like my commands if they are not mine, could put the Gameplayer back to administrator, it's just what I was thinking of, since I'll be one more time out ...

all the best for all of you, be at peace. smile

Nicknames BornDarkness and Soldado da Wehrmacht

LampoDate: Wednesday, 2018-01-10, 10:03 PM | Message # 4
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
my story
I play bf42 since "battleaxe"...  I remember I was a noob, then I discovered BG42 and as a beginner I was a noob. I had some game on BF1918, DC and Silent Heroes ( for some week also a medieval version mod ) but, really strange, I was a noob so I stopped... Then I started playing FH and FHSW and after a lot of years of gaming I'm a noob... a real nooblife  rolleyes . I had also a clan, a site and a server... but, as you know, I hate this game so I quitted all. I can't be an admin here because I'm a ban-lover. But I know in the future I will be an admin and, finally...

rfuertes90Date: Friday, 2018-01-12, 2:18 PM | Message # 5
Private
Group: Trusted
Awards: 0
Well, I started bf42 way back in the days of 1.0, played againts bots for a couple years until I got a decent internet connection. Then started playing in an argentinian server (I lived in Peru) until I discovered mods. Started playing Desert Combat, then Forgotten Hope, then Bf2 and Fh2 and Project reality,etc,etc,etc. I saw some pictures of FHSW but never downloaded it until last month.

I dont know why but I wanted to play some old shchool FH, then decided "you know what? that FHSW thing looks fun, lets give it a try" and here I am, back to the game that started my online experience around 2005 :P

bubuDate: Friday, 2018-01-12, 3:04 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
Group: Admins
Quote rfuertes90 ()
but never downloaded it until last month
Such mistake hahahahah !:D

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Infos: » Gameplayer's story (r) (Telling about "history")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: