[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Infos: » When is the best time for me to join the server on weekends? (Please help and vote! (m))
When is the best time for me to join the server on weekends?
When is the best time for me to join the server on weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)?
1. 6:30 pm (GMT/UTC + 1) [ 4 ] [26.67%]
2. 7:00 pm (GMT/UTC + 1) [ 6 ] [40.00%]
3. 7:30 pm (GMT/UTC + 1) [ 2 ] [13.33%]
4. 8:00 pm (GMT/UTC + 1) [ 3 ] [20.00%]
5. 8:30 pm (GMT/UTC + 1) [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Answers total: 15
mardukDate: Wednesday, 2019-04-17, 8:20 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
We want to concentrate and increase the server population on the weekends. Please help us and vote!

Other threads related to the topic:
http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/forum/2-737-1

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

CanukAttakDate: Thursday, 2019-04-18, 6:45 AM | Message # 2
Captain
Group: Friends
Awards: 9
Depends on how much partying I did the night before and what time I can drag myself out of bed lol!!

But remember folks don't just wait for a bunch of other people to be on before you decide to join as admins we try to be on earlier for you guys, but without you guys and your support it's very frustrating.

Born-1942Date: Thursday, 2019-04-18, 1:29 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 16
for me it is from 8pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

Nicknames BornDarkness and Soldado da Wehrmacht

mardukDate: Thursday, 2019-04-18, 2:56 PM | Message # 4
General
Please not only post that - vote it! biggrin

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

skelepietDate: Tuesday, 2019-04-23, 7:23 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 6
Join as SOON as U can ,Specially  when FHSW have an Event, Starting mostly at 7 PM, Admins can judge what map to set the for right amount people.
So  try n join at 6 pm , would be Perfect.
I work Shifts, also in Weekends...
So it's nice to see sometimes during week, we also got more than 10 players.
We should make a Smartphone App, that notifies when someone want's to play, something like that...and with a Shoutbox?

Greetings !

mardukDate: Tuesday, 2019-04-23, 7:49 PM | Message # 6
General
Events start at 7 PM in winter-, and 8 PM in summertime.

Sometimes when I join at 6 PM there are about 8 players on the server till 7 PM. But half of them leave after 10-20 mins because we are so few. I always think: "What a pitty: if they'd be more patient we could be double as many, and set bigger maps that would attract even more players..." So then we are only maybe 4 players at 7 PM and 6-8 at 8 PM... It is a problem that players often leave too early because they are not patient and do not want to wait for more to join. That leads to lesser players numbers in general. I am wondering how we could make those "early birds" stay.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Infos: » When is the best time for me to join the server on weekends? (Please help and vote! (m))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: