[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Support & Help: » disconnections from the FHSW europ server (r)
disconnections from the FHSW europ server (r)
Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2014-02-16, 10:06 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
The problems are known . Today I got disconnected 3 times from Bombing the reich and I´m not willing to join again and again and again.

At the moment I could perhaps play 1 map from 30 from beginning to the end and the other I´m happy if I only get 2 times disconnected.

As it happens it shows like this: game is freezing for 1 or 2 seconds and then the window in the mainmenu of FHSW came up with "connection interrupted" and thats it.

Any ideas?! Or any other they experience these disconnects?

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

mayerDate: Sunday, 2014-02-16, 10:18 PM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Recruit
Awards: 15
i had only one disconnection tonight and that was during loading

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2014-02-16, 10:20 PM | Message # 3
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 38
Yes happens to me as well. Not as often as for other players though, a lot of maps I can play without problems. But I see that some ppl get disconnected like 3 times in a row or more.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Stefan1990Date: Sunday, 2014-02-16, 10:22 PM | Message # 4
General
Awards: 10
i have absolutly no connection problems if i stay in game and do not switch out of the game with alt+tab.
all runs fine and smooth...

Stefan1990Date: Sunday, 2014-02-16, 10:23 PM | Message # 5
General
i think some players try to join without having fhsw in there mod folder :P

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2014-02-16, 11:06 PM | Message # 6
General
Awards: 38
Yes I know :P But I mean also regulars like Ben or Robert get often disconnected.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Stefan1990Date: Sunday, 2014-02-16, 11:59 PM | Message # 7
General
you dont know wich internet connection they use/have. maby they are coneccted via 3g hotspot of there mobil phones... its hard to say why this connection problems happend.
fact is that the server cant handel 64players each map. but you cant say the server is the reason that some player have connection problems.

i have connection problems with my internet if i play via lan with my brother (Madmax) on the server. i lost connection each 20 minutes. if i am allon i have no connection problems. i also have problesm if i minimize the game with alt+tab to set nextmap or take a look at at website. if i do that there is a 50:50 chance that my bf1942.exe chrash.

the next problem is that some players use Windows Xp or Vista or 7 or 8.... its impossible tofind a solution for all players! this is a fact too... its sad but true...

SimoHayhaDate: Monday, 2014-02-17, 0:13 AM | Message # 8
Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 4
if its wifi ur using try plugging in straight to your router, i had D/C problems but being plugged in helps, as the wifi signal gets messed up sometimes but the lan cable doesnt...

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Monday, 2014-02-17, 11:50 AM | Message # 9
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
I have a DSL 100000 connection, I can´t imagine thats the reason. I also am connected via lan wire directly with our router. My girlfriend is surfing the net too but her actions are not very band width consuming I think. Also I´m using this connection till 2 years now and the problems did show up at Oktober or November 2013 first time. Therefore I could play for hours without disconnecting.

I´ll try it out now with the WIN 98 compatibility mode. Till now it was running with XP compatibility.

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

mayerDate: Monday, 2014-02-17, 12:01 PM | Message # 10
Admin
Group: Recruit
Awards: 15
i must say that the connection was bad and the gameplay very laggy sometimes...
maybe a reboot for the server would help?

slobodanDate: Monday, 2014-02-17, 2:16 PM | Message # 11
Koń
Group: Friends
Awards: 53
Stefan could you tell, what is the hardware specification of server?

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Support & Help: » disconnections from the FHSW europ server (r)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: