[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Support & Help: » Korsun Pocket Texture problems (m)
Korsun Pocket Texture problems (m)
DeathDate: Monday, 2015-03-16, 8:01 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 13
Does anybody else have problems with their texture pack on Korsun?

Everytime I play the map, a few minutes goes, and then the texture pack crashes, most of the tanks are black etc, and then my game crashes, I reload, texture pack works fine, then it goes and then my game crashes again.

Anybody else have this problem with korsun? should I just delete korsun from the texture pack?

RADIOSMERSHDate: Monday, 2015-03-16, 8:36 PM | Message # 2
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 27
I have not exactly this problem, but similar one. Whenever Tiger explodes, FPS drops down to 2-3 per second and sometimes even if I just look at it. I think this is not map specific issue, but a problem with S&T pack itself as I experience it on some other maps, e.q. Alpen.

Message edited by RADIOSMERSH - Monday, 2015-03-16, 8:37 PM

CanukAttakDate: Monday, 2015-03-16, 9:44 PM | Message # 3
Captain
Group: Friends
Awards: 9
I have never had that problem on any map.

Your special death tongue

XenanabDate: Tuesday, 2015-03-17, 12:33 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Quote RADIOSMERSH ()
I have not exactly this problem, but similar one. Whenever Tiger explodes, FPS drops down to 2-3 per second and sometimes even if I just look at it. I think this is not map specific issue, but a problem with S&T pack itself as I experience it on some other maps, e.q. Alpen.

I hate it when that happens... Forces me to out tab out of the game. Playing this game with 2 - 3 FPS is impossible :/

crazygameloverDate: Tuesday, 2015-03-17, 2:19 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
Group: Trusted
Are you playing FHSW clean, canuk? (no S&T, no custom files) That's probably why.

CanukAttakDate: Tuesday, 2015-03-17, 6:22 PM | Message # 6
Captain
Group: Friends
Quote crazygamelover ()
Are you playing FHSW clean, canuk? (no S&T, no custom files) That's probably why.

No i have S&T pack

(HH)BenjaminDate: Tuesday, 2015-03-17, 11:12 PM | Message # 7
Colonel
I have similar problem where if if I try to load Korsun or any map that has this problem, it will proceed to loading the scenario but then the game will crash. I've been told that this is because of the S&T pack and I should just delete that map file from the pack, which usually solves the problem.

Another issue that I've been having some serious issues with is random game crashing. Ever since we updated to version .552, at random times my game will crash and I have no idea why, there's no pattern to it either, it just comes and goes. At one time I got a pop up after the crash that said there was a run time error, but I don't know what that means. I assume it means I'm running a game file for too long of an extended time, which is impossible to fix if I'm playing in a tournament or event.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

crazygameloverDate: Wednesday, 2015-03-18, 3:33 PM | Message # 8
Colonel
If you ever have any problems with a specific map (i.e. crashes while loading, consistently crashes while ingame) always assume that it has something to do with the your sound & texture pack or its mapfiles.
I'll just reiterate that playing FHSW with the S&T pack causes a lot of problems in terms of stability. Try playing the game without if for a while, if it still crashes frequently then you know that it's not the problem.

Message edited by crazygamelover - Wednesday, 2015-03-18, 3:39 PM

DeathDate: Wednesday, 2015-03-18, 7:51 PM | Message # 9
Colonel
Radio I have the same exact problem with the tiger, it kills the fps and makes the game unplayable.

This only really happens on Korsun for me, sometimes the texture pack crashes elsewhere but its mostly on korsun

I used to play korsun fine 0.552 i can't play it really due to those issues.

Endless_NamelessDate: Wednesday, 2015-03-18, 8:36 PM | Message # 10
General
Awards: 38
Quote Death ()
Radio I have the same exact problem with the tiger, it kills the fps and makes the game unplayable.

Is this only online or also offline?

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

DeathDate: Thursday, 2015-03-19, 7:18 PM | Message # 11
Colonel
I don't know I have to check, but I have noticed it online when a Tiger usually in the north axis base is destroyed takes a huge chunk of the maps' fps out.

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Support & Help: » Korsun Pocket Texture problems (m)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: