[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Support & Help: » Keep getting DC on load (m) (Disconnected repeatedly)
Keep getting DC on load (m)
djmeltdown65Date: Friday, 2018-11-09, 7:35 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Trusted
Awards: 2
No settings have changed on my end but every time I load maps today I get disconnected after about 15 seconds in game. Very frustrating. Anyone else have this problem? What fixed it? Thanks!

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Friday, 2018-11-09, 10:06 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Try to Set only one of Ur cores of CPU to bf exe, maybe that helps?

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Message edited by Robert_von_Eberhahn - Saturday, 2018-11-10, 2:53 AM

XenanabDate: Saturday, 2018-11-10, 2:20 AM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
If not you, may just completely reinstall Battlefield 1942 and the mods. i experienced the same issue at least twice. One day the game decides to not run correctly anymore

starking018Date: Sunday, 2018-11-11, 11:41 AM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 22
Quote djmeltdown65 ()
No settings have changed on my end but every time I load maps today I get disconnected after about 15 seconds in game. Very frustrating. Anyone else have this problem? What fixed it? Thanks!

I presume that you get a direct "Disconnected from server" message, rather than a "Warning! Connection problems" and then a disconnect, or a crash, or something else. Which maps did you experience this on? Some maps, such as El Alamein, Alpenfestung and others which I don't remember right now have a known bug: if you load the map from the beginning of the round (as you do if you were on the server when the map changed) you get no disconnects (typically); but if you connect to the server in the middle of the round you may get disconnected (typically happens the instant you spawn, or when you change the player you spectate before you spawn, or in the first few minutes of gameplay). If you keep rejoining, after a few attempts (usually 2-3, but sometimes more), eventually it stops disconnecting you and you can finish the rest of the round. I don't think that this bug is fully understood or that there is any known solution or workaround for it, other than persistence.

If you think that what you experienced was different, describe it, and we may be able to find a solution.

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Support & Help: » Keep getting DC on load (m) (Disconnected repeatedly)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: