[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Support & Help: » Juno beach
Juno beach
JucabalaDate: Sunday, 2019-06-09, 9:58 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Trusted
Awards: 2
cant load the map , its been like that for some time, have you guys tweaked it a bit? 

thanks

Brettanomyces

starking018Date: Monday, 2019-06-10, 2:09 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 22
It worked fine for most of us and I don't think that it has been tweaked.
Perhaps you have this or a similar issue related to custom FH maps or S&T packs, causing a game crash to desktop, for which there is a known solution/workaround:
http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/forum/2-821-1#12683
A reminder to eYe and RADIOSMERSH:
Quote starking018 ()
I think it should also be added to the installation guide, or possibly even the FHSW installer

Or if you get a sudden "Disconnected from server" at the end of the loading or after loading the map, it may be another bug affecting only some maps. You just need to try reconnecting a few times and in the end it stops disconnecting you.

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

JucabalaDate: Monday, 2019-06-10, 1:27 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Trusted
Awards: 2
tks Troll, 

I think a link to download the map would help. I 'll do it again ... the same version that is on the server. 

tks bro!

starking018Date: Monday, 2019-06-10, 6:03 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 22
You don't need to change your FHSW map file from the original. When the maps are modified on the server side it is supposed to be done in a way in which players don't need to change their files.

It is very unlikely that the fix is just downloading a map file (unless the issue is that you personally somehow screwed this exact map file). If you have your FHSW archive files as it was released you can find the map file in FHSW06Client.rar (date modified for the map file is 23.09.2016) and extract it from there if needed.

It's much more likely that you have the issue I described in the link above, because as far as I remember, Juno Beach was one of the few maps affected.

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

djmeltdown653029Date: Sunday, 2022-06-05, 8:46 PM | Message # 5
Sergeant
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
I know this is an old thread but it keeps happening to me too. I tried the suggested fix from the other thread that is mentioned here and no luck.

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Support & Help: » Juno beach
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: