[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Complaint Area » I guess I hurt MArduks feelings?
I guess I hurt MArduks feelings?
djmeltdown653029Date: Saturday, 2021-05-15, 7:04 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
Asked to change map since Bastone was killing server. There were only like 7 people playing. Down from 10 last round. Marduk  was only admin present. He was in server but not really playing said no. Asked to turn on map vote and Marduk gave me an attitude. Asked why everyone was being sensitive pussies today - kicked... please don't abuse admin privileges. No wonder no one is in server today. Marduk has bad attitude today. Cheer up my friend and people will come and play!

djmeltdown653029Date: Saturday, 2021-05-15, 9:28 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
I just accidentally TKd Marduk on Merville battery. I knew her would be mad and think I did it on propose. Especially since we both wanted a defgun. So I alt+f4 to say it was an accident here in this post. I know we have issues sometimes but I wouldn't do that. Sorry Marduk for TK.

twistedkebabfaceDate: Sunday, 2021-05-16, 9:33 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 8
Meltdown complains.  cool

Hello, it's [FHSW] KEBab_RETurns. And i'm making good kebabs from my enemies.

LampoDate: Tuesday, 2021-05-18, 8:05 PM | Message # 4
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 31
kick and ban aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww

mardukDate: Sunday, 2021-05-23, 7:32 AM | Message # 5
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
Meltdown: "I just accidentally TKd Marduk on Merville battery"

I spawned right next to you in that gun bunker, entered the gun and you wanted me to leave it. I didnt and said "No" via the F-keys. Then you teamkilled me with MP 40-burst. Accidentally... do you think it is cool to post lies here?!

Your own thread... http://www.fhsw-europe.com/forum/22-1007-1
Now you complain about it. I think there is nothing more to say.

There is so many bullshit going on here lately, I am sick of this. And when I kick somebody, I regularly receive half a shitstorm.
But Meltdown is not the first to confront me with made-up shit. The other week a regular player accused me of bailing into enemy main after I bailed a plane that has been shot down and I landed 100 or 200 Meter away from enemy main, immediately trying to leave the area. Several times he said I bailed into enemy main and it was complete bullshit. Or last week somebody said I didnt set a naval map the whole weekend after I had set Rheinübung and Midway. Go ahead, make up shit, post lies, this will become a better community and game I am sure! Some of you guys really should think about if it is worth to harm this community for just feeding their egos or if you want to behave like grown-ups. I know this pandemic has been tough on all of us, but I don't see why we should fight each other because of that.

I will leave now for a while for personal reasons. And the other admins can think about if it is a good idea to let some people behave like idiots all the time.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

djmeltdown653029Date: Sunday, 2021-05-23, 6:36 PM | Message # 6
Sergeant
Sorry for all of the headaches Marduk. This should be a place you can come to enjoy playing without dealing with those things. I understand how you think I am telling a lie about the TK. The truth is, it was an accident. I was stuck behind the gun trying to get out of that room after you got on the gun and said you weren't getting off. I was trying to jump around the gun and move around gun to exit the bunker but couldn't. I accidentally clicked my primary fire during me spazzing out trying to exit bunker. I can't normally shoot anyone in this freaking game when I mean to but that accidental misfire killed you instantly (even though I couldn't see you because angle of the gun). Where I really messed up was leaving the server right after I did it instead of apologizing and explaining to you what had just happened. That looked bad. That made me look bad, like I  meant to do it out of spite. Truth be told, I panicked. I just posted about our encounter earlier where you kicked me and wasn't really thinking. I have made efforts to complain and whine less and this incident has set me back. I am sorry. If you could please forgive me I would appreciate it.

mardukDate: Sunday, 2021-05-23, 7:18 PM | Message # 7
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
As far as I know you are not banned, so there is nothing to forgive anymore. Also I am not resentful. But I appreciate the effort you made to sort this out!

Actually first read your first post now and I have to add, that you were really pissing me off then because you were whining about bullshit (like many players). Firstly I played, secondly mapvote is always disabled when I am online (I think with most other admins too) and thirdly at the end of the round we were 16 on the server. You were basically complaining about nonsense and from my perspective only spreading a bad mod, which is one of the things I hate most. I asked you to stop and you wouldn't, so I kicked you.
Quote: "I have made efforts to complain and whine less"
If you are serious about this then you apparently have realised how much it sucks lol

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

djmeltdown653029Date: Sunday, 2021-05-23, 8:06 PM | Message # 8
Sergeant
Yeah, I'm an idiot. Thanks a lot.

pfcbluemaxDate: Monday, 2021-05-24, 1:27 PM | Message # 9
Private
Awards: 1
Loool I second it

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Complaint Area » I guess I hurt MArduks feelings?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: