[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Complaint Area » Brettanomyces banned (why?)
Brettanomyces banned
JucabalaDate: Saturday, 2021-05-22, 9:27 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Trusted
Awards: 2
Ok, this is Brett . 
tonight playing on Bizerte, I tried to take out  the stationary tiger and I did what I know that can kill a tiger. after three zooks shot I climbed the hatch and fired. tank blew together with me. then 10 secs later i got banned. Marduk or Postduk was manning the tank. I came back to the server (with another name) just to ask why i got banned .  And the answer was the move is not allowed.!!   Now I ask:  when was  this rule  enforced? Since when?  I've seen many players doing this and no word. 

I know Marduk / Postduk is not fond of me but Im not a regular trouble maker player in this community thus I believe in case of this situations, a warn before kick would be more fair. Just to do not sound biased. 

thanks

Brettanomyces.

LampoDate: Saturday, 2021-05-22, 10:58 PM | Message # 2
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 31
dear Bretti, this rule has been in place for some time.  cool  Now you know, so no more problems, play and have fun... lampo loves you too  love

mardukDate: Sunday, 2021-05-23, 7:41 AM | Message # 3
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
Bretta: "I know Marduk / Postduk is not fond of me"

You are wrong here. But since we have sorted this out in chat yesterday, I think everything is ok now.
Here was the thread about the issue: http://www.fhsw-europe.com/forum/22-1007-1

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

JucabalaDate: Sunday, 2021-05-23, 3:02 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Trusted
Awards: 2
roger that

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Complaint Area » Brettanomyces banned (why?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: