[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » WWII History Area » Reincarnation of WW2 pilot (r) (Do you believe in reincarnation?)
Reincarnation of WW2 pilot (r)
mardukDate: Friday, 2018-04-27, 0:18 AM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
Watch yourself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk7biSOzr1k

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Friday, 2018-04-27, 7:53 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
I know about that. During some kind of work me and my girlfriend get frequently involved with former life experiences. 
In a session in which we try to do a "reduction?" with me, I experienced sitting in a P40 in the sky over north afrika going down burning and screaming "noooooooooooooooo" absolutly refuseing that I have been hit and doomed ... strange experience, really.
Didn´t solved so far, but caused anyhow my affinity to WWII stuff especially planes. This "dependance" forces me to be in the same worldwar 2 environment till its solved... well at least I think so ...

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

mardukDate: Saturday, 2018-04-28, 9:26 AM | Message # 3
General
Thanks for your openness. I think you mean a "past life regression" = Regression-/Rückführung(-stherapie), is that right? I bet you totally did not expect that you have been an Allied pilot (since you are a German in this life).

I might do that too because I also have the feeling that I am reincarnated. All my life I had dreams of falling from the sky, being hunted and lying on the ground, knowing that I am dying and not being able to scream. (At least) Once I had a dream where I got shot in the breast by a man with a carabiner (I know he is a German). Later, when I read that reincarnated people often have marks on their body that are connected to their death in former life, I immediately knew where the marks on my right chest (it is circular and 8 mm in diameter) and on my right scapula (skin discoloration of unregular shape, about 3 * 9 cm) come from... It would also explain all my obsession with WW2 since I was a child and many other (sometimes weird) things in my life. I think I was an Allied pilot who got shot down over Germany and eventually got killed by some Gestapo-dickhead.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

xxpollenzxxDate: Sunday, 2018-04-29, 2:54 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 1
I love those curious stories.

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2018-04-29, 11:29 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Quote marduk ()
I think you mean a "past life regression" = Regression-/Rückführung(-stherapie), is that right?

Yes exactly, thx for the vocabular  up 
Really strange experience in this kind of life suspect

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Born-1942Date: Monday, 2018-04-30, 1:51 AM | Message # 6
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 16
I had already seen something about this boy who was supposedly reincarnated of an American pilot I think a little surreal but I do not discredit of this possibility. I read the history of you I identified somehow because when I was much younger (a child) I liked and felt inside the games of World War II somehow as if I had already been through it, shots and people dying. when I won my ps2 according to the time I played all the medal and call of duty and it connected me somehow I can not explain.  huh

Nicknames BornDarkness and Soldado da Wehrmacht

mardukDate: Sunday, 2019-01-27, 4:34 AM | Message # 7
General
We are not here only for once..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq_AbsnAgH8

Open your eyes...we all die and reincarnate...

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Born-1942Date: Monday, 2019-01-28, 9:56 PM | Message # 8
Colonel
snack maybe all of this might be true ... probably I was an infantryman ...

mardukDate: Monday, 2019-01-28, 10:02 PM | Message # 9
General
Why do you think that?

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Born-1942Date: Tuesday, 2019-01-29, 6:47 AM | Message # 10
Colonel
well because I do not see myself flying or directing some armor, I think I was an infantryman because I identify with that, if by chance I went to the army I would be an infantryman who would fight on the ground. when I played war with friends I picture myself in the ground crawling and advancing across the land with the gun in my hand and running all over the place! and also because I've had dreams in which I tried to help someone who looks like a soldier in a gunfight, I think I risked my life to save him and maybe I died ... because I always wake up when I try to save him. I dreamed of it a few times ... some 3 times and it seems that I never had this same dream for years ...
  smile

bubuDate: Tuesday, 2019-01-29, 11:18 AM | Message # 11
Colonel
Awards: 31
Maybe I was an infantry man as well, or a tank crew, but I usually feel more like infantry man, but I do not get any dreams. smile

Born-1942Date: Sunday, 2019-02-03, 7:42 PM | Message # 12
Colonel
WOW those feelings are really weird! cigar  eek

mardukDate: Monday, 2019-02-04, 3:29 PM | Message # 13
General
I don't feel weird about it. In the first place it means that we all come from somewhere and that we are going somewhere, and that life does not end after "death". And that's a pretty spirit-soothing fact for me smile

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » WWII History Area » Reincarnation of WW2 pilot (r) (Do you believe in reincarnation?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: