[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » WWII History Area » German WW2 Plane (r) (Piggy-Back)
German WW2 Plane (r)
skelepietDate: Monday, 2018-06-11, 7:42 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 6
Hello all,I knew about the German Guided Rocket Fritz-X,but recently I found a Video showing WW2 German Piggy-Back Planes,I never read about it ,and was amazed   no 

A fully loaded with Explosives, Bomber attached to a Fighter plane( FW),plane detaches the load on Bridges ect.
Looks like Stuff for this Mod !!

Yesterday''s EL Alamein was Great,I had to leave for work,but was wondering about Max Players the Server Got!?

Greetings !

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Monday, 2018-06-11, 8:42 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Some kind of wasted recources these Mistel Gespanns (misteltoe team) have been. The lower part a superstructure of a Bomber which run over the time limits to use with human crew and equipped with an enormous hollowcharge like a giant panzerfaust.
Nice potential as a secret weapon in FHSW but to easy to take out by fighters. Maybe a nice map to attack the oder river bridges with, to stop the advance of the red army ...
Some kind of similar to that pacific map in which the japs attack with multiple Bettys and Ohka the US fleet .

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Message edited by Robert_von_Eberhahn - Monday, 2018-06-11, 8:43 PM

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » WWII History Area » German WW2 Plane (r) (Piggy-Back)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: