[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » WWII History Area » Italian ( indipendent ) story (m)
Italian ( indipendent ) story (m)
LampoDate: Friday, 2018-11-16, 4:37 PM | Message # 1
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 31
a yt channel with video and old protagonists of  the Italian Army... that decided to stay with Axis forces. It's not for propaganda but because we have an untold history that deserve more respect. 

click

mardukDate: Saturday, 2018-11-17, 10:21 AM | Message # 2
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
Could you also post a link to the Gothic line docu?

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

LampoDate: Saturday, 2018-11-17, 6:16 PM | Message # 3
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 31
here you may find a general summary
here you may find a lot of testimonies from italian soldier of the San Marco, Alpini, Bersaglieri Rtgs and so on... they confronted the enemy after the 8 september till the end of the war.

Born-1942Date: Saturday, 2018-11-17, 10:54 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 16
awesome stories about ww2, and I also think a lot of them are forgotten, for example in my case I'm brazilian and here in brazil a lot of people a lot of people same (maybe most or half of these people) do not know that we had a role important during the battles in italy between 1944 and 1945. in schools there is nothing that explains what that conflict was and what was the role of Brazil during that period, this is sad because you do not know your history (the history of your nation) I think nothing makes sense and the future is uncertain you do not know about your past.

Nicknames BornDarkness and Soldado da Wehrmacht

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » WWII History Area » Italian ( indipendent ) story (m)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: