[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Announcements » Lost Soldiers BF2: Pirates 2 Event! (Event invite for Pirates 2! Yarr!)
Lost Soldiers BF2: Pirates 2 Event!
bubuDate: Monday, 2020-10-26, 8:57 AM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 31
The Lost-Soldiers BF2 Community is glad to invite you all to the upcoming yearly Halloween Event which will be held on October 31st starting 20:00 UTC (live countdown) on a modification of Battlefield 2 called "Pirates 2".To join you will just have to install the mod which very straightforward, you can read more about it and download it from our download page. I invite all of you from the FHSW Europe Community because this modification is the direct evolution of the original Pirates mod for 1942! smile

We will be playing different game modes during the night, namely the regular conquest assault mode but also capture the flag and zombie modes (more information on how to play these modes is available on the download page linked above, please read it thoroughly to be prepared).

As usual streamers and content creators are welcome to cast the event on their respective channels and then share it on Discord and Forum. To hype you for the event our fellow member Galactic|Pegasus has uploaded the mods' intro video to YouTube, please consider subscribing to him for more bf2 content and enjoy! tongue 

See you at the decks! Yarr! happy 
(Posting on behalf of Shark93)

shark93lost-soldiersDate: Monday, 2020-10-26, 7:54 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
Thank you very much Bubu! I look forward to meet you all there happy
This is some gameplay from the mod, fresh from yesterday:

Contact me on lost-soldiers.org, discord or by email.

E-3Date: Wednesday, 2020-10-28, 3:15 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 9
Download Battlefield pirates 2 from here  battlefield-pirates-2
https://www.moddb.com/mods/battlefield-pirates-2

and yes guys I will be recording and streaming it smile

I'm an old bf1942 player I go far back all the way to 2002
and I also play cnc generals.

Message edited by E-3 - Wednesday, 2020-10-28, 3:16 AM

shark93lost-soldiersDate: Thursday, 2020-10-29, 6:49 PM | Message # 4
Private
Oh thank you so much E-3! Then feel free to join our Discord later so that you can post your event media in our BF2 Multimedia section smile I hope to see you all on the day of the event. Speaking of downloads, Revive Project has released a download tutorial + gameplay, here:

shark93lost-soldiersDate: Friday, 2020-10-30, 4:29 PM | Message # 5
Private
I hope to see some of you on the day of the event, tomorrow, starting 20:00 UTC smile I already saw E-3 join and configure his stream so I am very happy to have met you all via the Discord.

This is the countdown short-link if you want to keep track of join time. Here are some screenshots captured during the last play-tests, I hope you will enjoy:

Message edited by shark93lost-soldiers - Friday, 2020-10-30, 4:30 PM

shark93lost-soldiersDate: Monday, 2020-11-02, 0:34 AM | Message # 6
Private
Thank you all who attended the event yesterday, we've had a blast playing with you for 10 hours straight and enjoying some pirate talk over the Discord voice chat, we look forward to meeting each other on the high seas again.

For future reference I will be updating this thread with the various post-event videos that will be released by the content creators who attended, as well as showing some of the best clips from the several streams (some may still be found in highlights in the future).
- twitch.tv/bremaine
- twitch.tv/emile44
- twitch.tv/geekbeacon
- twitch.tv/gravityxiii
- twitch.tv/imperial_toaster
- twitch.tv/mrmilkins
- twitch.tv/seekaplayer
- twitch.tv/shvanni

For starters, early clips and snippets from the event:
- it's a dolphin's life by OpoIE: streamable.com
- Hmm yes 'Swim' by Imperial_Toaster: clips.twitch.tv
- Parrot power by Shvanni: clips.twitch.tvclips.twitch.tv
- Shark flying to the moon by mrmilkins: clips.twitch.tv
- Hijacking a boat by mrmilkins: clips.twitch.tv
- Cliffjumping by GalacticPegasusBF2:

Regards,
S_h_a_r_k_93

Message edited by shark93lost-soldiers - Monday, 2020-11-02, 0:34 AM

shark93lost-soldiersDate: Sunday, 2020-11-08, 8:11 PM | Message # 7
Private
Okay I'm almost done going through the insane amount of streams that were casted for this event, I have almost 1GB of clips downloaded on my hard drive and I want you to know I will be sharing each and every one of them with y'all thumb  

But let's start with the first 4K 60 FPS montage that was released by GravityBFTV, an american friend of ours who is always eager to support and tape our events, casting them as well (he was the main commentator of the previous modded event on the Battleracer car racing mod):

With his video I will also attach the best clips from his stream, selected by yours truly:

 - Turn right. Hard right hard right, FIIIRE!!! [clips.twitch.tv]
 - Battlefield 2 Pirates naval battles, this mod is awesome! [clips.twitch.tv]
 - Gravity rekking the sh*t out of us on the beach, with a frigging boat [clips.twitch.tv]
 - OpolE throwing a one-man comedy show from the British yard [clips.twitch.tv]
 - Blasting ANEPAnton across the river with a field cannon [clips.twitch.tv
  (way less rocket science involved in ANEPAnton's end, but still funny :p)
 - And in that moment, he knew, he f*cked up (stun grenade) [clips.twitch.tv]

I've also clipped something from Seekaplayer's stream: overall he had fun but the inaccurate guns and the mod itself were pretty unforgiving towards him, though moments like this is what made it special; I thank him very much for streaming the first part of this absolute marathon!

 - Careful, enemy vessels can come right out of nowhere, better be prepared! [clips.twitch.tv]

shark93lost-soldiersDate: Friday, 2020-11-20, 11:30 PM | Message # 8
Private
I want to leave you with the Top 10 Best Clips from the event, as well as the most hilarious video edit that was created so far. Let me know which clip you liked the most, cheers and see you next time FHSW Fans!!

1. Go home Dolphin, you are drunk (towards event end, too much booze)
2. The moment Viking decides to turn his boat into a submarine
3. Killing Holler (10 points), boarding enemy ship (5 points), blasting enemy with it (100 points)
4. The Rising of the Field Cannon Hero Season 2 (even more hilarious)
5. The funniest and most organized Russian crew on the Battlefield 2 high seas, blyat
6. Murdering OpoIE2 twice, first on a balloon then on a boat (pro-gamer PENTAKILL clip)
7. Battlefield 2 Pirates naval battles, this mod is awesome!
8. ASMR stands for Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response, UNDEAD EDITION
9. Turn right. Hard right hard right, FIIIRE!!!
10. Pirate Holler & Bremaine vs Zombie Shvanni, Shark, McLaren - Part 3 (Big Brain Time + Faceplant)

BONUS CLIP! The kitty cat steals the spotlight, and this time he's the real pirate!

Regards,
S_h_a_r_k_93

shark93lost-soldiersDate: Thursday, 2021-02-04, 11:20 PM | Message # 9
Private
Hello FHSW! tongue

We'll replay this pirate-themed BF2 mod this Saturday 6th starting 19:30 CET.
If you don't have the base game you can send me a line and I'll be happy to help you install it.

The modification is also very easy to download and install from ModDB.
Thank you and have fun on the high seas, YAARRR

S_h_a_r_k_93

shark93lost-soldiersDate: Saturday, 2021-02-13, 3:47 AM | Message # 10
Private
First video by Prospekt Mir, his footage is so much high detail that I'm so jealous of the guy's rig; when you read drop a comment under his video if you haven't done so already, content creators appreiate it.

My personal highlights from the video above:
    [11:25] "Powderkeg quad kill squad-wipe, plus a very surprised shark
    [27:40] They say sharks don't swim upstream, and they don't check the game either
    [31:30] If you're not in the puppyshark cult after this one you are relieved from duty
    [33:35] "[Powderkeg] rolling down the street, like a turd, in the wind" - cit. Venom

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Announcements » Lost Soldiers BF2: Pirates 2 Event! (Event invite for Pirates 2! Yarr!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: