[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Announcements » Farewell
Farewell
DeathDate: Thursday, 2023-01-19, 4:33 AM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 13
Farewell everyone  victory I'm finally retiring from FHSW. I'm hardly ever on anymore and rarely show up or participate in the discord.
Honestly I just don't find the game as fun as I used to growing up. I burnt myself out on this game during that Forgotten Honor campaign a few years back. Its kind of pointless for me to stick around as an admin or anything when I just don't have a desire to play anymore.

Honestly its just not as fun anymore since 90% of the people who I used to play with have moved on, Meyer, Slobodan, Mr_J, Admiral Nate, etc. Nothing against some of you new people, but I just don't find the game as fun without some of my old buddies I've known for years. The community has come a long way and has grown so much since the early days of our 8 vs 8 fight nights. But Idk the community has definitely changed, and its not something I enjoy as much anymore. That being said,

I'd rather retire from the game now when I somewhat still enjoy it, but either way its been a blast these past 10+ years playing with you guys each weekend having countless hours of fun. This is a wonderful community and the closest community for a mod or game I've ever seen.

It's been a blast guys though guys and I'll miss this community. victory  hello      

mardukDate: Tuesday, 2023-01-24, 7:19 PM | Message # 2
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
One day you'll be back, I swear! biggrin

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Announcements » Farewell
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: