[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Announcements » FHSW Map Making Event from japan!!! (m) (Custam map event)
FHSW Map Making Event from japan!!! (m)
akari1121aADate: Tuesday, 2019-03-12, 2:52 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Trusted
Awards: 3
hi all ! I am called 1121 and I am the one who is making FHSW map in Japan!
I am planning a Custom Map event(Event to make map) now, and it is an event that warm up BF1942&FHSW, which combines domestic and foreign BFers!!
This CM event will be held three times a year, and after the event the popular map will be officially adopted as CMpack!

The first CM event in 2019 is on May 4!(at 20 o'clock(JST)

I made a discode for FHSW engineer, please join this event and make a map out!
https://discord.gg/K3FgFp

rickardsvDate: Saturday, 2019-03-30, 1:58 PM | Message # 2
Private
Awards: 2
I'm really looking forward to it!

Tropical

akari1121aADate: Thursday, 2019-04-18, 1:26 PM | Message # 3
Private
Hi europe friends! We will have FHSW CM event on May 4th! !
If you have a map that you have created, please submit it! (Due May 1st)

Please submit maps on this [map place] of FHSW Disco JPN
here→https://discord.gg/HjuY3pq

Added (2019-04-30, 11:02 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Map submission deadline in 24 hours from this article, please click here to submit the map!
https://discord.gg/6JQRYNy

Added (2019-05-02, 12:05 PM)
We will release cmpack on May 4th! Great thanks to mapmakers!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z9nrwqY7OTIoBtCh-2o5UA5PnjCgDYnh

Added (2019-05-03, 10:01 PM)
2 map correction! Please reload from the following URL

https://drive.google.com/drive....m5HG2Ft

abbcheese_Date: Monday, 2019-05-06, 9:54 AM | Message # 4
Private
Quick comments on the new maps just tried out in the recent custom map event on the Japanese Kabu server

Arctic Convoy 1942 mod.
- Honestly I have no idea what was changed, at any rate it still plays like the original

Arnhem Knights
- Another close quarters asymmetric push map, gives me Berlin streets vibes. 5? flags in stages 1, 2 and 3. Has less vehicles and smaller than the existing Arnhem map, more ruined buildings and tight alleyways. The Germans get a stug3 and a Pz2 or two. Comes with custom music.

Battle of Corregidor Day 1
- Gigantic map painstakingly made 1:1 scale to real life, which unfortunately meant server crashes with 76 players trying to join, though we did manage to get it working with 30. Push map with a Japanese naval landing on a massive island with 4 flags along a peninsula (1 tunnel flag) and three on the top of a mountain/hill around the town and American base (no uncap base). Still very much a work in progress. Interesting to note is the stationary howitzer batteries of guns that each have to be individually crewed.

Japan's Branch Point
- Big Japanese 1945 civil war push map, based on the Kyujo Coup attempt in late 1945 that takes over the Imperial Palace and neighboring urban area, and loyalist forces assault to crush the rebellion. Lots of chokepoints, AT guns and howitzers with which the rebels can slow down loyalist armour. 6 or 7 flags. There was a moving spawn point that both sides seemed to have access to, which led to chaos when both sides spawned together on top of tanks while in the same uniforms, I don't think that was intentional. Loyalists get an uncap base, rebels tick down if they hold less than two flags.

Kanto Plain
- Medium-small tank map in Japanese farmland, looks and plays similar to a miniature Sector 318 without the planes. Plenty of paper Japanese tanks to throw into the fray as cannon fodder when we played it with 76 players, but I'm sure it would work better with the lower playercounts on the Europe server. Three flags around small villages, Japanese and US uncap bases, tickets go down when one side has less flags

Konstantinovsk 1942
- Finally a Hungarian blitzkrieg map! Medium-large push map with Hungarian armour against Soviet positions in hilly terrain around villages, a couple planes (not sure if the Soviets have any, the Hungarians get a Heinkel or other medium bomber). 5 flags, 3 in stage 3 with both Hungarian and Soviet uncap bases, tickets go down when the Soviets lose a stage 3 flag. One stage 3 flag is quite far from the Soviet uncap and is difficult to defend

Bombing of Numazu
- Didn't get to playtest it myself, but it's a latewar US air raid objective map against Japanese buildings and a train with AA-gun equipped carriages. The US get a B-29 equipped with firebombs but that may have crashed the server a couple times.

Battle of Peleliu
- Medium-large sized island push map, US landings with LVTs and LVT tanks and one LST with Shermans, vs heavy Japanese defences. Lots of ruins and machine gun bunkers covering the approaches from the beach, anti aircraft and anti tank guns/howitzer bunkers/mortars sprinkled around as well, and some Japanese light armour. The Allies get a destroyer and a couple planes but they didn't seem to have that much of an effect. Both tests had the Americans massacred unable to get off the beach, so the hill fort Japanese base never got properly assaulted. No uncaps, 4 to 6 flags iirc. It's not the same one that PFC have.

Plan Red
- US vs the British Empire at sea! Snowy naval island map with two small islands with flags and one sea flag in between small islands that prevent anything but small boats going to cap it. Carriers and battleships on both sides.

Rescue Operation at Carentan
- FH Carentan with a twist, the US gets the flag in the central village area and an uncap from which they have to make their way through as a push map to reach the surrounded US paratroopers in the village. Sadly I don't think this would work without a high playercount because it would be difficult to defend the village flag and the game would end up being normal Carentan after that.

Steel Stream
- medium-sized Soviet tank assault push map against extensive lines of German defences/trenches, metric tons of anti tank guns, flak 88 bunkers and tank turret bunkers to be found. Two defence lines with two flags each followed by a hill with a hilltop flag and a German uncap, turns into armoured warfare as more German tanks spawn with each defence line lost, Germans get a Tiger with the experimental large caliber gun

Videos on YouTube can be found at the channels of Mr_litmus and frou01 furou, I linked them on the Discord. Some or all of these maps are still a work in progress

Message edited by abbcheese_ - Monday, 2019-05-06, 5:17 PM

waldhurzakDate: Sunday, 2019-12-08, 1:45 AM | Message # 5
Captain
Awards: 5
https://twitter.com/ningenBF/status/1203363945035075585

troll's here biggrin

Best Bf1942 version for FHSW:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/818jqqez94ka80h/BF1942-HD.rar

rafal

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Announcements » FHSW Map Making Event from japan!!! (m) (Custam map event)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: