[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Announcements » Battlefield Pirates (Battlefield Pirates server available!)
Battlefield Pirates
bubuDate: Saturday, 2019-10-12, 2:37 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 31
Hello everyone!

I am glad to announce that a server for Battlefield: Pirates is now running alongside our main FHSW and test servers.

The current processing power of the server allows for running these servers alongside but I will be keeping an eye on the stability of all of the servers. In the rare case when the main server should be impacted by performance issues, the BF:Pirates server may have to be stopped for a short period of time. This is unlikely but still plausible case happy

The IP/port of the server: 176.9.19.239:14570. The server is also visible in the game server browser.

Download the BF:Pirates from the moddb: 
https://www.moddb.com/mods/bf-pirates-10

You will need both the BF:Pirates 1.0 Final and the Pirates Anniversary Mappack.

Alternative download location:
BF:Pirates 1.0 Final + Pirates Anniversary Mappack

Yarr! happy

everfail423Date: Monday, 2019-10-14, 2:05 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 1
Arr!Huge applause for all guys who tried and done this project!Pirate mod is one of the hardest and why not the HARDEST to make.I have loved it since I was four years old.Hope you guys only good moments in the future,

Message edited by everfail423 - Monday, 2019-10-14, 2:05 PM

starking018Date: Tuesday, 2019-10-22, 6:02 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 22
Thanks for starting this server! I tried the mod a few times (never played it before) and I like it, especially the ships and the boats, so I will be playing again.
I didn't notice any impact on performance on the FHSW server. However, the Pirates server is inconsistent. Usually it loads the map really fast, in a few seconds, as expected (talking only about the server-side loading here). But a few times it was loading for really long times, more than even FHSW, for minutes. Last time, yesterday we voted for the map Assault on port Porpoise and it took very long and I even got disconnected while waiting for the server to load (again, not the client-side loading). Finally it loaded (I could see it in my HLSW server browser again) and I was able to re-join and the map was working fine. So I think that this is not normal and there is an intermittent issue with map loading on the server. Other than that, it is working fine.

Eternally disloyal to any national flag,
Arr Troll

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

FranktheEraserDate: Saturday, 2020-04-11, 2:55 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 5
Quote bubu ()
Alternative download location
Hi bubu,

You should remove or change the alternative download links as they are not working anymore.

See you at goulag.

In Soviet Russia, FHSW chooses you. Tkers must be purged. -FraNKVD-

jeanstonezeDate: Saturday, 2020-04-11, 3:34 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Awards: 7
I have an alternative link. If I remember correctly it's Pirates+mappack at once: 

Jan Paul a.k.a. DALlDA

bubuDate: Saturday, 2020-05-16, 5:18 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 31
Thanks for noticing Frank! Will update the alternative links in the original post with Jan's one.

shaunsfacebookDate: Thursday, 2020-07-30, 1:08 AM | Message # 7
Private
Awards: 0
Is this server down permanently?

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Announcements » Battlefield Pirates (Battlefield Pirates server available!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: