[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » Maus + FHSW 0.5 planned release date (r)
Maus + FHSW 0.5 planned release date (r)
Mr_JDate: Monday, 2012-02-06, 11:21 PM | Message # 21
Accessory Admin
Group: Admins
Awards: 22
And donĀ“t talk in such kryptik words tell us wich tank cool

Thank you but the truth is that texture adjustments made by FHSWman pushed a life into this tank smile

There is a little chance that they use my Nashorn (and Hummel) model.

Do you plan to do models in the future? It seems that you are talented with this. smile

No I won't do 3D stuff anymore because it consumes waaaay too much time. And I'm not talented person, everybody could do things like these. The key thing is a software knowledge.

Did you use 3ds max? Because I tried it some time ago and I couldn't export the model, it didn't create the .sm file only the .rs. sad

Yes I used 3DS Max. Sorry, I'm not able to resolve your problem sad last time when I was playing with Model exporter plugin was 2 years ago or so. Maybe you havent created and linked COL objects, I dunno really sad
BTW what have you done in 3d? biggrin

Endless_NamelessDate: Monday, 2012-02-06, 11:36 PM | Message # 22
General
Awards: 38
Nothing really, it was just a quick test (some random boxes) but it failed as I said so I didn't go any deeper. I still would like to do some modelling though.

Nashorn and Hummel would be nice additions, do you have screenshots of them? smile

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Message edited by Endless_Nameless - Monday, 2012-02-06, 11:40 PM

Mr_JDate: Tuesday, 2012-02-07, 0:19 AM | Message # 23
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
I still would like to do some modelling though.

Go on!

Nashorn and Hummel would be nice additions, do you have screenshots of them? smile

There is nothing to show imo, naked model only. FHSWman is really good at texturing so he will take care on them smile

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Tuesday, 2012-02-07, 0:47 AM | Message # 24
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Quote (Mr_J)
Thank you but the truth is that texture adjustments made by FHSWman pushed a life into this tank There is a little chance that they use my Nashorn (and Hummel) model.

Nevertheless ! Awesome good job! For my vision even more better because my abilitys for that are like 0 sad even though I have a few ideas.

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Message edited by Robert_von_Eberhahn - Tuesday, 2012-02-07, 0:48 AM

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » Maus + FHSW 0.5 planned release date (r)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: