[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » Sugestions what should be modified on the current weapons ((r))
Sugestions what should be modified on the current weapons
Fritz-KempfDate: Saturday, 2013-03-02, 6:34 AM | Message # 21
FHSW Wikia Admin
Group: Admins
Awards: 12
I have thinking the version have a great update like all aothers. But if you see, just a few new stuff and the gameplay is change. However, i have the feeling version 0.6 will be big!
Already 11 new vehicles

Added (2013-03-02, 6:34 AM)
---------------------------------------------
In the mod, there should be a Flak 30 but i canb't find it. All single 2cm Flaks from the Germans are Flak 38's (see mini icon). But what i see above the ammo, they say the gun is an flak 30. Maybe can FHSW dev team change the Flak 30 above the ammo to Flak 38. Further the model isn't good enough to be Flak 30 (some modifications in the carriage took place between the 30 and 38).

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Saturday, 2013-03-02, 11:10 AM | Message # 22
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
If I remember right the main difference between Flak 30 and Flak 38 is the rate of fire. Test it out and u will see that the Flak 30 rate of fire is only slightly better then the Bofors sad .

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Fritz-KempfDate: Saturday, 2013-03-02, 6:28 PM | Message # 23
FHSW Wikia Admin
The other change is the carriage, those are different in outlook AND in weight.

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Saturday, 2013-03-02, 7:32 PM | Message # 24
Lieutenant General
I´m not sure that it is soooo important to do any work in moddeling such kind of detail  wacko ?!

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Monday, 2013-03-11, 6:52 PM | Message # 25
Lieutenant General
At the weekend we played Rheinübung and I have 2 wishes:

1. It´s nearly impossible to climb up the ladders to get to the Arado floatplane on Bismark and Prinz Eugen, if the ships are in movement. (I think on other ships it´s the same?) If it is anyway possible to fix that the spotty pilots will be happy biggrin

2. Unfortunatly its not possible to spawn in the airspawning Ju 88 and HE 111 if it is manned with a pilot. Once in move it´s not possible to spawn anymore in the plane and the gunner positions can´t be used  sad .

So far best regards, der Eberhahn

Mr_JDate: Monday, 2013-03-11, 7:39 PM | Message # 26
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
1. I would like to see the old rocket fumes effect, available in past FHSW versions. Current ones look strange and dissapear too quickly. A large rocket propelled rounds, should produce more dense, thick and long lasting smoke.

a) Slower the turret traverse in some big tanks eg. Tiger I (!), KV2, IS2
b) Turning rate of most of the tracked vehicles (while standing) is too fast. Example of well behaving tanks are Jagdpanzer IV or Maus.
c) Sometimes I think that tanks' speed and acceleration in FHSW are excessive. I don't think that vast majority of tracked vehicles were able to drive at factory full speed in off road conditions.
d) I realise you are against it, but I would love to see at least one experimental large tank map with working zoomed tank scopes.

3. Add smoke to vehicle wrecks if it's not going to harm the game performance.

4. Almost all tanks and rest of land vehicles jump up while exploding, that's not good. The IS2 behaves well though.

5. I would love to see reworked high explosive explosion effects (it applies to plane bombs as well!). I mean the high dust cloud like this:
Same about water explosions.

6. Make the shadow and light maps for your maps!! That's very important and it's not that difficult to do. There is a tutorial made by eYe: http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/forum/35-356-1

slobodanDate: Monday, 2013-03-11, 8:22 PM | Message # 27
Koń
Group: Friends
Awards: 53
SU/ISU - 152 "Beast Killer" is useless in FHSW 0.5x, it should be named "Fly Killer". It hasn't any chance in direct fight with Panther or Tiger, without mentioning Ferdinand. Gun power is understated and reloading time is very long. Here are examples what Zveroboy can do with one direct hit:

Message edited by slobodan - Monday, 2013-03-11, 8:45 PM

Endless_NamelessDate: Monday, 2013-03-11, 10:03 PM | Message # 28
General
Awards: 38
@Mr_J: I agree with everything! I could try to bring the old fume effect back via S&T pack.

@slobo: I think that's a general thing because of the new damage calculation and angle mod. It seems that all tanks are more resistant, I also had several 8.8 cm KwK shots bounce off T-34 and doing no damage.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Fritz-KempfDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-12, 10:08 AM | Message # 29
FHSW Wikia Admin
The Beute Somua should have some bether camouflage. The texture sucks!

crazygameloverDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-12, 5:45 PM | Message # 30
Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 13
The Sherman with rockets on top (Calliope i think, to lazy to check the name) should be able to switch between firing shells or rockets. You press, for example, up arrow to enable rockets and down arrow to enable canon. Either way, you could still be able to use the machine gun.

Endless_NamelessDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-12, 7:20 PM | Message # 31
General
That's historically accurate because in RL it couldn't fire its main gun with the rocket launcher attached. Not sure about the machine gun.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Mr_JDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-12, 7:41 PM | Message # 32
Accessory Admin
With reference to point 2
Quote (Mr_J)
a) Slower the turret traverse in some big tanks eg. Tiger I (!), KV2, IS2
b) Turning rate of most of the tracked vehicles (while standing) is too fast. Example of well behaving tanks are Jagdpanzer IV or Maus.
c) Sometimes I think that tanks' speed and acceleration in FHSW are excessive. I don't think that vast majority of tracked vehicles were able to drive at factory full speed in off road conditions.
d) I realise you are against it, but I would love to see at least one experimental large tank map with working zoomed tank scopes.

e) Adjust exhaust fumes color of tanks. While the black smoke looks correct for diesel engines (soviet tanks), the gasoline powered units should output hoar / white / grey coloured fumes, if any.

Quote (Endless_Nameless)
I could try to bring the old fume effect back via S&T pack.

Oh that would be great!

Mr_JDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-11, 8:15 PM | Message # 33
Accessory Admin
6. Limit the available ammunition in towed guns to, let's say 5? This could lead to more strategic use of mobile cannons since the player who controls it would have to find an ammo supply point or stay close to towing vehicle which carries the shells. Alternatively the gunner could work togheter with loader - a player who would make use of the 'projectile kit' that is currently available in FHSW. By now the single soldier hauls the gun and its 50 projectiles using pure muscles, that's comic wink

7. I have no idea if this could be doable. Make the tanks accessible for tanker class only and planes for pilots. The regular riflemen were not trained to drive tanks. I've seen such feature in Red Orchestra: Ostfront.

8. As above, dunno if doable: additional radio commands like, "Ammo needed" "Sorry" "Thank you". there would be no problem with voice recordings as we gather many nationalities here on forum.

Quote Endless_NamelessI could try to bring the old fume effect back via S&T pack.

So have you tried anything?

Does FHSWman even reads this topic? Any kind of feedback would be very appreciated.

Endless_NamelessDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-11, 10:10 PM | Message # 34
General
Quote (Mr_J)
So have you tried anything?

I tried but it's trickier than I thought. sad

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

SimoHayhaDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-11, 10:26 PM | Message # 35
Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 4
i think you should give mg soldiers a knife or shovel for close range defense and for judging range and position of far off targets...

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

mardukDate: Wednesday, 2013-06-12, 8:51 AM | Message # 36
General
Awards: 45
@Mr J: regarding the ammunition for PAK's. I think 16 rounds for the 75 mm, 25 for the 50/57 mm and 45 for the 37 mm guns would be appropriate.

@Simo: I agree.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

SimoHayhaDate: Thursday, 2013-06-13, 11:18 AM | Message # 37
Colonel
i wish they could add a mirror on a stick, which you could look around corners with..

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

SimoHayhaDate: Friday, 2013-06-28, 8:42 PM | Message # 38
Colonel
Bren gun accuracy needs to be modified, I think the gun should be much more accurate while walking(not running) it used to be fairly common for bren gunners to fire from the hip whilst advancing at a walking pace. Accuracy for running and even moving while crouching can stay as are, but i think while walking will make a big difference and give bren gun more use in game...

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » Sugestions what should be modified on the current weapons ((r))
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: