[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » FHSW Wikia New Update (r)
FHSW Wikia New Update (r)
Fritz-KempfDate: Friday, 2013-06-28, 12:45 PM | Message # 1
FHSW Wikia Admin
Group: Admins
Awards: 12
Dear friends.

First I wish you a nice, bloody and pugnacious holiday on Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon.

Today I declare some updates and concerns about the FHSW Wikia.

First of all: I've been absent for a while on both the wiki, the forum and in the game itself. I am all the while engaged in the hobby First World War, and I had a heavy historical research behind me. I now try to organize, on December 13, 2013, remembrance ceremony about the facts on this research. And this takes time, lots of time.

Second: because i need a right hand....like i say on this day already, RADIOSMERSH have been promoted to admin on Wikia. He will helps me with my bad English happy on the mainpage and i hope he will helps me with the Template on the mainpage. RADIOSMERSH, i can trust you, but you can trust me in all the support you need! Just email me if you need help!

Third: thank you people for all your idea's and help on the forum. Maptime line is an excellent idea! Slobodan, thank you! I was do someting about this and yuou have give us the basics for what the Wikia need to do. I hope i can make soon new templates about the maps! The Map Time Line is now a featered article on the Wiki. Also thanks to Mr_J for his "Did You Know" idea. There was already a "Did You Know" on the Wikia, but histroical facts. Now i have a combination on the Wikia.

Fourth: we use now random tools. The screenshots, "did you know" lines and Articles of the week will been now random. Articles of the week become Random Article and Screenshots become screenshot. Because this, the mainpage need to be redesigned and i take a small changes. The "Keep the Server Alive" is now on the right side and its more visible.

Thank you all for the help and support. You can now earn on this forum gifts for each 500 edits on the Wikia. But don't spam it because spam is bad!

Ciao on the Forgotten Battlefields with all hope in the Secret Weapons!

Message edited by Fritz-Kempf - Friday, 2013-06-28, 12:47 PM

SimoHayhaDate: Friday, 2013-06-28, 12:52 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 4
i made an account for the wikia too, ive only doen one entry but i will do more in my spare time..

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Fritz-KempfDate: Friday, 2013-06-28, 1:00 PM | Message # 3
FHSW Wikia Admin
You have 2 edits now on the complete Wikia Community. Both on the FHSw Wikia. tongue

SimoHayhaDate: Sunday, 2013-06-30, 2:14 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 4
ive done a few more entries, im slowly filling up allied hand weapons, then ill move on to axis if i get the chance..

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Fritz-KempfDate: Sunday, 2013-06-30, 2:33 PM | Message # 5
FHSW Wikia Admin
Please, can i remind you to use cats, tables and to log in? Thanks!

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » FHSW Wikia New Update (r)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: