[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon Wikia autumn Update (r)
Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon Wikia autumn Update (r)
Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2013-11-18, 12:05 PM | Message # 1
FHSW Wikia Admin
Group: Admins
Awards: 12
Hi Folks!

Its a long time ago i did a FHSW Wikia Update. But after months working, im ready to release some stuff!

Tables of Contents

Tables of Contents, who know those? Those are the tables who appears after many contents appears onn the page. I like them, but they are to oldskool and you can find them anywhere! That is the reason why i want to remove them atleast on the Vechicles and handweapons pages! I try to fix them as soon as possible! Im working now on the German side, so i can do them all fast and easy!

New Information Tables

I want to go little bit more historical, so that new visitors can be attracted to our Wikia and maybe also have some new players. But also, i want it make it easy for reading and also to found out, what is Gameplay and what is Histroical. Thats why i have update the tables of Aircrafts, Vehicles and many more. I split the tables in four parts. The first part is the Vehicles or weapon on picture, who it looks ingame. The second is historical like the designer, the type, speed, manufacter and many more. The third part is the gameplay. Like how much crew ingame, the ammo (HE, HEAt etc....), the country's who use it ingame and much more. The fourth is the historical picture. Those are already available on the Wikia, but stands in the text on the left side and for mùyself, i don't like it to read a text in this style. So i removed out the text and place it beneath the tables.

Lets take a look how it need to be in the future:

The tables are very easy to use. In edit, choose "Visual" and on the right side, you will find "Add other templates" and search for "Infobox v" It will appears and then click on it. The Parameters will appears and you need only to fill it with all your information. Try to be short and use also the tag <br> if you want to add two or more items like the factory's. When you are ready, click on "Ok" and now your table will be on the page. In edit mod, its appears on the left side (the puzzle piece). More about templates, click here!

Random Articles, Featered Update's, Screenshots and Did You Know facts!

It cost me hours to do this, but it works! The random Articles, Update's, Screenshots and Did You Know That facts will be automatic. It was not simpel to do it, but i found it and it works! Now the four templates will automatich change the contents! Just try it!

Thanks all people for this. But im little disappointed that myself and a few other alone active on the Wikia. Please, join the Wikia and help us! Make us stronger! One edit is enough!

Join now at fhsw.wikia.com!

Message edited by Fritz-Kempf - Monday, 2013-11-18, 1:52 PM

Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2013-11-18, 6:22 PM | Message # 2
FHSW Wikia Admin
Group: Admins
Awards: 12
Since today, you can also earn pins for all your actions on the Wikia/ Read more here!

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » Forgotten Hope Secret Weapon Wikia autumn Update (r)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: