[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » New FHSW server in China: FHSW0.61[CHN] (r)
New FHSW server in China: FHSW0.61[CHN] (r)
starking018Date: Thursday, 2017-08-03, 8:51 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 22
Let's discuss this new server here.

OPTIMUS and Bubu first discovered and told us about this server located in China:

There is no ping limit and so we can play there. I have a stable ping of 290 most of the time, but from time to time it goes up to about 390 and it lags. But it is mostly playable after you get used to it. A ping of 300 means that when you shoot you have to predict about 0.3 seconds into the future. It works very well against ships, against tanks, and it even works when you try to hit big planes, but infantry combat is very bad, because the targets are so small, relatively fast moving and can change direction so quickly.

Nevertheless I had some good time playing with the players there yesterday. Then today I wanted to go play there again while it was just me and Jon_Killer on the European server. I suggested to him that he could join that server too. Then there he started playing not very nicely - attacking main with the strongest vehicles on Westminster, stealing their vehicles, etc. Even though they don't seem to observe some rules, some things are just not nice to do. It makes the game boring for everyone. Everyone should know this. Then Jon_Killer even called an admin who changed the map a bad name. On Berlin Streets they started asking him how did he see them. Then they started a vote to kick him. Then an admin kicked him directly and then kicked me, too. I guess that they thought that he may be cheating. I really don't know whether he was or wasn't. However, apparently Jon_Killer's bad behavior overall harmed me too. Jon_Killer, I regret having brought you to that server. I can't trust you not to do stupid things. You better learn how to behave nicely, otherwise people will want to avoid you.

A few more things to say about the server:
    many players there behave like inexperienced players and that's normal;
    there were also a few really decent and good players;
    many people there speak good English;
    I don't know of any written rules like "no kamikaze", but still, you better use some common sense and try to be nice, because sometimes they start kick votes and kick players;
    I wish they didn't kick for no good reason;
    there is no round time limit, so the maps are usually changed by vote;
    yesterday we reached about 12 or so players;
    the time when they play it is afternoon in Europe and morning in the Americas.

regards,
Air Troll

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

Message edited by starking018 - Thursday, 2017-08-03, 8:52 PM

LampoDate: Thursday, 2017-08-03, 10:48 PM | Message # 2
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 31
inexperienced players...  rolleyes 
I could be a proGamer there  cool

xxpollenzxxDate: Friday, 2017-08-04, 0:58 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 1
Quote starking018 ()
and morning in the Americas.

Sad sad

But I'll try if im not busy and boring some morning, hoping to dont get 400+ ping lol

sr20050310Date: Friday, 2017-08-04, 3:07 AM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
是的,服务器位于中国河南 IP 42.51.155.63:14567

sr20050310Date: Friday, 2017-08-04, 3:29 AM | Message # 5
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
We are glad to see so many players in our server,but we were really surprise to found that,Jon could found all of us so easyly and kill us ,we were really confusing and wonder why,so we thought that he was cheating,but for you,we were not mean to say that you were cheating...just for Jon,can you help to talk to him for this?We welcome every player who is honest no matter how bad he plays...--=|HERO|=ftggrg--CHN

mardukDate: Friday, 2017-08-04, 7:52 AM | Message # 6
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
@sr20050310(--=|HERO|=ftggrg--CHN)

Welcome to our community and congratulations for opening another FHSW server. We are happy to see that more people in China will play FHSW and the world community is still growing!

I suggest that we keep exchanging information about cheaters and other disrupting players in the future.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Joni_KillerDate: Friday, 2017-08-04, 8:16 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
Group: Blocked
Awards: 4
Quote sr20050310 ()
Jon could found all of us so easyly and kill us ,we were really confusing and wonder whyI h
I have experience. BF like CS but more functional. I have ban in 4 server in CS. Because my reaction and tactic most like Cyber sports level. You not my level. I so sorry what you think what i use hacks.
P.s: and his don't know where located Kazakhstan and other Europe and Central Asia country.
P.p.s: China server have 1980 CPU. Europe server have over 3000 CPU.

Added (2017-08-04, 7:16 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Sr translate: Yes, the server is located in Henan, China

Joni_Killer aka Infantry General Jon_Killer aka Major Jon_Killer

Message edited by Joni_Killer - Friday, 2017-08-04, 8:15 AM

XenanabDate: Friday, 2017-08-04, 8:23 AM | Message # 8
Colonel
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Thank you for the details provided Air Troll.

I'm also happy to see more players spending their time with this fantastic mod.

@sr20050310(--=|HERO|=ftggrg--CHN)

You guys can also download and use our FHSW mappack that adds 7 maps and fixes an existing broken one (Operation Kikusui day 2_mod).
Most of these maps are very good for lower player numbers!

FHSW Europ mappack 1 - Installer Download

7zip archive for manual installation (alternate)

starking018Date: Friday, 2017-08-04, 5:42 PM | Message # 9
Colonel
sr20050310, thanks for coming here to comment.

You can talk to Joni_Killer here or via PM or via e-mail. I'm talking to him via PM too.

Some more things to note about the server:
When the map is being changed it takes a long time, due to a slow CPU on the server. For faster loading it is better to run on a processor that is faster in single-threaded applications: https://www.cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html
Then after waiting for several minutes to load, it disconnects from the server, every time. We have to join the server again manually. I don't know if this disconnect is due to slow CPU or high network latency. But it is not too bad, because the maps are usually being played for a longer time than on our server.

I'll happily come to play on the server again.

Santa-AnnaDate: Saturday, 2017-08-05, 2:17 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 19
Pretty strange ping from 30 to 300. But nice guys smile

Born-1942Date: Sunday, 2017-08-06, 3:01 PM | Message # 11
Colonel
Awards: 16
Very interesting, I really thought there were only 2 fhsw servers. Now knowing that we have one more this is very cool, the only thing I do not like is ping, but I think I can play on the server.  smile

Nicknames BornDarkness and Soldado da Wehrmacht

starking018Date: Sunday, 2017-08-06, 4:03 PM | Message # 12
Colonel
To everyone seeing a double digit ping to a server located so far away: this is certainly a bug in the way the ping value is displayed on the tab menu. Sometimes the last digit is not displayed and that's why you see 30 instead of 300. 30ms round-trip time from Europe to East Asia is physically impossible, unless all modern physics is wrong about the impossibility of superluminal communication. So, stop making fools of yourselves.

abbcheese_Date: Wednesday, 2017-10-04, 7:08 PM | Message # 13
Private
Awards: 3
Nice, I'll be sure to hop on when I get back to Hong Kong.

starking018Date: Wednesday, 2017-10-04, 10:58 PM | Message # 14
Colonel
There are two more FHSW servers in Japan:

Kabu.server FHSW0.61
59.106.213.202:14567

IMO SABA FHSW0.61
imosababf1942.dip.jp:14567

Usually they play on the first one, but if it is offline they play on the second one. Both of them have no (or very high) ping limit now, so this allows players from other continents to play there. They usually play around 13-16PM CET. In the Chinese one they often play earlier and later than that.

waldhurzakDate: Wednesday, 2017-10-04, 11:01 PM | Message # 15
Captain
Awards: 5
no limit ping on these two, from recently

Best Bf1942 version for FHSW:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/818jqqez94ka80h/BF1942-HD.rar

rafal

Born-1942Date: Thursday, 2017-10-05, 6:41 PM | Message # 16
Colonel
Awards: 16
many people play fhsw on this server a total of more than 60 players at the weekends.

Nicknames BornDarkness and Soldado da Wehrmacht

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » New FHSW server in China: FHSW0.61[CHN] (r)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: