[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » FHSW Europe advertisement video (m) (Spread the word and help to get more players on our server!)
FHSW Europe advertisement video (m)
mardukDate: Friday, 2019-03-29, 7:34 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
Hey players and admins!

Canuk and me want to create a new advertisement video for our server and the mod.

It will be short (about 2 mins.) and emphasize the aspect of teamplay in a few scenes.

We will create those scenes on the maps Prokhorovka, A Day of Zitadelle and Pakfront.

The scenes will contain
1. artillery preparation (A Day of Zitadelle)
2. combined tank attacks and defense against those (Pakfront, Prokhorovka)
3. infantry against tanks (A Day of Zitadelle or Pakfront)

It will be the first video of a series to advertise the mod. After that we will do videos for naval and air battles and other theatres.

We need about 20-25 people for this project.

Support us to keep FHSW alive and get more players!

This video project of eye has worked out very well and gives you an idea about the style we are going to use: http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/forum/34-763-1

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

CanukAttakDate: Saturday, 2019-03-30, 7:04 AM | Message # 2
Captain
Group: Friends
Awards: 9
For this first video

We want large tank attack not lone wolf style, where attack as a team showing a variety of tanks and teamwork,

With the idea of a rolling artillery barrage in front of the attacking force

And showing the tanks attacking through the smoke of the artillery from the defenders point of view

Then have it showing the anti tank cannons and tank destroyers open fire on the attacking force

As well as showing the infantry hand held anti tank capabilities

This is what I imagined when Marduk and I started to discuss the first of many videos to come as he stated. This is just an idea I had for this video please share your thoughts and ideas relating to this first video. As we don't want to get off track. We want it solely on this video. We will make new threads that relate to each video

Thanks for the support!

Born-1942Date: Saturday, 2019-03-30, 12:49 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
Awards: 16
you can count on me! biggrin

Nicknames BornDarkness and Soldado da Wehrmacht

mardukDate: Saturday, 2019-03-30, 12:51 PM | Message # 4
General
I have the following scene on my mind:
Prokhorovka F3 flag (from Russian perspective)
All Pak's are manned, everybdody is waiting for the enemy. Then, suddenly, German tanks, led by 2 Tigers, appear 100 meters away, getting up the hill. Within 10 seconds the whole frontline is full of German tanks and all Pak's start to fire...

@luiscarlosred: thanks mate, I was hoping you would help us smile

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

mardukDate: Saturday, 2019-03-30, 1:05 PM | Message # 5
General
Another scene (could be the opening scene of the video):
A Day of Zitadelle F4 flag (from German perspective)
Artillery preparation; 10,5 cm Howitzer battery, Nebelwerfer, 8,8 Flaks. All firing at the hill position, preparing the German tank attack.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

slobodanDate: Saturday, 2019-03-30, 3:18 PM | Message # 6
Koń
Awards: 53
Hey Ducky,

if you plan kind of horse scene, then I can help ya. cool

starking018Date: Saturday, 2019-03-30, 5:11 PM | Message # 7
Colonel
Awards: 22
In my opinion, since the idea is to advertise the teamplay on our server, it better be real gameplay rather than completely staged/directed. It wouldn't be nice to show something which turns out to be a kind of a false advertisement. The way I see it, it should be performed on our main server while many players are playing as normal (it would be nice to show about 40 players which we sometimes get) and then focus on the participating characters attempting tactical moves which could realistically happen during gameplay, through serious coordination and teamplay. That way we could get the 20-25 players participating, plus "extras" playing however they want. Otherwise I think that it would be hard to get 20-25 players. Roles and a partial script (as to starting positions, approaches, etc.) could be prepared in advance, but then let it play out as it may, unscripted as to who wins and who loses in the end. I think that those ideas you have could turn into scenes which would be interesting independent of who wins.
I'll be glad to participate in roles more interesting than stationary artillery, AT guns and infantry (especially scout vehicles, fast tanks flanking, aircraft, etc. - things I normally use, but well coordinated with the others for good effect).

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

Born-1942Date: Sunday, 2019-03-31, 4:11 PM | Message # 8
Colonel
Awards: 16
interesting what you said air troll, but will it be in real time to make a cinematic scene ... interesting? because we will not plan anything like you said everything would happen normally .. we will have to record "exciting" and epic scenes.  smile

Nicknames BornDarkness and Soldado da Wehrmacht

Stefan1990Date: Sunday, 2019-03-31, 8:11 PM | Message # 9
General
Awards: 10
i am IN! just contact me!

E-3Date: Monday, 2019-04-01, 5:15 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Bronze Donator
i'm ready for this party

I'm an old bf1942 player I go far back all the way to 2002
and I also play cnc generals.

twistedkebabfaceDate: Monday, 2019-04-01, 7:55 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 8
I'm always for new and good ideas. The only problem is to get many players-actors for it. >.>

Hello, it's [FHSW] KEBab_RETurns. And i'm making good kebabs from my enemies.

mardukDate: Monday, 2019-04-01, 9:43 PM | Message # 12
General
We nearly got the first half together already smile

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

bubuDate: Tuesday, 2019-04-02, 7:34 AM | Message # 13
Colonel
Awards: 31
I am in as well, i like the cinema-movie styled thing we would make smile

XenanabDate: Tuesday, 2019-04-02, 6:07 PM | Message # 14
Colonel
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Sounds interesting. But I would also prefer creating a nice video with free cam on normal matches like Air Troll proposed.

This acted stuff is a ton of work and no matter how many people will show up on this thread you won't reach 20 actors at the same time so easily. Creating the BF1 trailer was a pain in the ass and lots of scenes took a long time to perform. Time that many players don't want to sacrifice from their potential playtime on the server. I remember the flying scene with bombers on Seelow and the naval scene on Leyte 2. That was rough.

mardukDate: Tuesday, 2019-04-02, 8:02 PM | Message # 15
General
At the moment I count eight people supporting Canuks and mine idea and two people having objections.

Generally: We are not interested in why it isn't going to work! If we would focuss on that we wouldn't have created this thread so please spare us your speeches about what was hard or rough in the past. We are not looking back but ahead wanting to advertive OUR mod. Either you support us or leave it, but please spare us your objections!

We are focussed on the process of creating the video and since on the posts of people who support us and help to get this done!

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

CanukAttakDate: Tuesday, 2019-04-02, 8:40 PM | Message # 16
Captain
Think of it like we are breaking the battles that take place on maps and simplifying it Down instead of the just recording everything hoping we get some good shots,

bubuDate: Tuesday, 2019-04-02, 8:47 PM | Message # 17
Colonel
Or... We could do both. One at the time.
First the idea Marduk and Canuk came up with, then Trollis and Xenas idea.
I think we can do both - we have enough resources imo.

CanukAttakDate: Wednesday, 2019-04-03, 6:56 AM | Message # 18
Captain
As I stated earlier this isn't the only video we are wanting to make, we are wanting to focus on this first video, and will make new threads as we go. Because people tend to get off track. Which I also stated, because now you have people who want to be involved, and others who are now adding suggestions for different videos.

We are wanting to make a mini series obviously we will make one in real time. But to help show all the battles from a up close and personal perspective!! This first video is a tank artillery infantry video. So all we are doing is breaking it down to show a more personal point of view. So that means then maybe the next video shows air and tank. Do you Guy's understand now?? So please let's stay focused on this video and not get off track

Thanks so much for the support in making these videos!

FHSW staff

mardukDate: Wednesday, 2019-04-03, 5:49 PM | Message # 19
General
@Canuk: thanks for putting it in different words!

All I want to say is: let's stay focussed and get this done!

Atm we are in the phase of informing all admins and players and get as many on board as we can.

Next thing is planning the scenes and then finding a date to record.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

LampoDate: Wednesday, 2019-04-03, 7:42 PM | Message # 20
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
I'm in... when, where, why ??? Ok, I need to know when and at what time because I'm doing a radiotherapy... and in the morning or afternoon I could be "busy"  soccer

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » FHSW Europe advertisement video (m) (Spread the word and help to get more players on our server!)
Search: