[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Mapping » Guerrilla warfare of Greece (m) (No idea how it realy was but this is what i saw on TV)
Guerrilla warfare of Greece (m)
Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 12:00 PM | Message # 1
FHSW Wikia Admin
Group: Admins
Awards: 12
Yesterday on Historical Channel, a nice documentation about the Resistance Fighters was on Television. There was a lot of interesting information. But what i read was shock what they done with them after the German occupation! Especially in Poland and Greece. Both are bee rearmed. In Poland some of them are putt in Jail. But we will now talking about Greece. The Resistance group EAM welcomes the British forces, after two day's the Germans leave the country. But soon it will be know under the EAM what the British will do! The EAM don't want to see king George II again ass king! But the British want to bring them back! Even they most fight for it, the King will return on the throne! That is what i read on TV. Next.... The EAM was disarmed. However some secret weapons or hiden members are ready to put some guerrilla attacks on the British in the streets of Greece and there should be some fights even against Sherman and Stuart tanks!

Further i don't know nothing! So, if you have information about it please share it.

Why i put it here? Simple, why no map about this? Make the British ass Axis and Greece resistance as allieds and put theml the cloths i suggested in the suggestion topic or here below. Make a map were tanks can drive but not all streets can be drive. Make a map like Warsaw Uprising with underground tunnels. Give the EAm Mg42's, MG34's, Mausers, MP40's Sten, Lee-Enfield or any other weapons that was available in Greece during the war. I saw also a picture with a machinepistol not add in FHSW. Make it and put in in the mod.You can easy make a new group off soldiers with all the stuf in the mod. Puth them other cloths, search a Greek to make the voices and give them weapons from Germany and GB.

What you think?

Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 12:05 PM | Message # 2
FHSW Wikia Admin
Group: Admins
Awards: 12

UD M42 (USA weapon)

Message edited by Fritz-Kempf - Monday, 2012-10-15, 12:49 PM

SimoHayhaDate: Friday, 2013-05-24, 11:51 AM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 4
Its because EAM were communisten that didnt want to disarm and broke away from the unity government under papandreou, also they organized protests against the british when they entered the country.

But i do think that rather make greek resitance, or polish, or french, they should just make a side called Partisans, with mostly civilian clothesand mixed up weapons/molotovs etc...

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Mapping » Guerrilla warfare of Greece (m) (No idea how it realy was but this is what i saw on TV)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: