[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Mapping » Map suggest: Doolittle Raid (r) (Objective map)
Map suggest: Doolittle Raid (r)
Fritz-KempfDate: Saturday, 2012-10-20, 3:51 PM | Message # 1
FHSW Wikia Admin
Group: Admins
Awards: 12
The popular and famous Doolittle Raid with leaner B-25 bombers wich take off Airccraft Carriers and bomb the factory's off Tokyo. This map i suggest is like Bombing the Reich but with bigger land. The first sector are only AA-guns and of course a village, Harbor etc. Behind that the Factory's with also AA guns. No Japanese aircrafts!!! And Only B-25's. Ships can't move. For some details a Destroyer ship can also be add but one that can't use. Only Pilot kits for USA and Japanese have Trucks and Rifle Kits. Below a plan how it should looks.

Any mapper wants to make this map? But i think it should be more suggested to the FHSW Dev team because this map needs modified B-25's with less guns and a higher take off speed (because he is leaner heh).

mayerDate: Saturday, 2012-10-20, 4:51 PM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Recruit
Awards: 15
Sorry to be harsh, but your sketch looks like a Bombing the Reich clone to me.
Also I don't like the restriction to B-25s only and the lack of interceptors for japanese.
Remember that FHSW is still a tactical shooter with vehicles and emphasis on realism not a flight simulator (like il-2).
Well thats just my opinion.

Mr_JDate: Saturday, 2012-10-20, 9:21 PM | Message # 3
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
I would be very pleased to see more action from your side Frit-Kempf, not suggestions only... unsure

Fritz-KempfDate: Saturday, 2012-10-20, 9:58 PM | Message # 4
FHSW Wikia Admin
Awards: 12
Again, Editor42 doesn't work. I do all what the movie say, but it doesn't work. I have made maps for BF1918 but with other computer and not this one

Mr_JDate: Saturday, 2012-10-20, 10:54 PM | Message # 5
Accessory Admin
What's the exact problem? Perhaps I may help you then

Mr_JDate: Sunday, 2012-10-21, 2:49 PM | Message # 6
Accessory Admin
Replies moved: http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/forum/35-311-1

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Mapping » Map suggest: Doolittle Raid (r) (Objective map)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: