[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Forgotten Honor » 5° Reggimento 2.fhsw campaign german & english speaking (r)
5° Reggimento 2.fhsw campaign german & english speaking (r)
Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Friday, 2015-09-11, 11:41 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Hi guys!

I´m looking for Panzermaenner for my regiment. German and english speaking. My Lt. is just choosen.
Please write here if u want to join, I get back if registration is opened.
Regards, Capitano Robert

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Message edited by Robert_von_Eberhahn - Friday, 2015-09-11, 11:41 PM

MannsDate: Saturday, 2015-09-12, 2:55 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Blocked
Awards: 11
Schließe mich gerne an

honor and duty

Private [DPB]Styv signed up for military service on ranked battlefields at 19:04:56 30|07|2008 in ForgottenHope 1

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Saturday, 2015-09-12, 7:47 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant General
Schön schön smile

LampoDate: Saturday, 2015-09-12, 5:16 PM | Message # 4
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 31
what could I do ???? soccer

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Saturday, 2015-09-12, 5:35 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant General
Hey Lampo hello smile !  If u want to join I would be happy! As far as I know the registration will open latest time end of this month. Immediatly if the registration is open I will post it here. Or if anyone observe it earlier please post it here.
Then u can join the 5°
Many thx for the requested translations up I implemented them in the barracks of the 5°.

Regards Robert

(HH)BenjaminDate: Saturday, 2015-09-12, 7:05 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 9
I will probably be able to corral 2-4 people into doing this, so 5 people in all including myself at the most, can we all squeeze into your regiment robert or should we try another regiment? Ps: How many regiments are there on the axis side? The Allied side?

buddydogDate: Saturday, 2015-09-12, 7:32 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
Awards: 1
Right know we have 2 regiments on each side. Axis regiments are led by Achtungsnow and Robert; Allies are led by Randoom and Bfdeath/ 

We were supposed to have Polish and French regiments but the captains for those regiments are missing as of right now. 
Perhaps someone in the community would be willing to take up the Polish leadership if the current captain doesn't show.

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Saturday, 2015-09-12, 8:48 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant General
Quote (HH)Benjamin ()
I will probably be able to corral 2-4 people into doing this, so 5 people in all including myself at the most, can we all squeeze into your regiment robert or should we try another regiment? Ps: How many regiments are there on the axis side? The Allied side?

As Buddydog said there is need in one other regiment on axis side or even on allied side. My regiment is german and english Panzertruppe. So perhaps it´s possible for u to try urself as a captain biggrin ?! Otherwise u are welcome.

RADIOSMERSHDate: Saturday, 2015-09-12, 9:10 PM | Message # 9
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 27
If this is about riding the tanks, I'm in.

(HH)BenjaminDate: Saturday, 2015-09-12, 10:31 PM | Message # 10
Colonel
Awards: 9
Ok, thanks for the info guys. Which side needs more players though? Allied or Axis, as I want to help try to keep this as balanced as possible.

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Saturday, 2015-09-12, 10:54 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant General
You re welcome Radio smile

Quote (HH)Benjamin ()
Ok, thanks for the info guys. Which side needs more players though? Allied or Axis, as I want to help try to keep this as balanced as possible.
I think that will appear if the registration is open and we will see how the players choose. So far only the officers and on axis side 2 soldiers are in the barracks.

starking018Date: Sunday, 2015-09-13, 3:19 PM | Message # 12
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 22
I don't know exactly what are the rules in these Forgotten Honor campaigns and what's the purpose of having chain of command, etc., but couldn't we have a team with none of this kind of stuff? Like an irregular unit with no hierarchy, bureaucracy or anything like that. I've played in clans competitively (BF Vietnam, years ago) and we hardly ever even devised any specific tactics before the match - we just went straight for the match and everyone had a good idea of what to do to win the match and we did really well. We just had a bunch of players that were individually really good and the teamwork emerged naturally. Our training was our matches against other teams. We didn't have to do anything besides get enough of our team members for the time of the match. It didn't even matter what the exact line up was. Almost all rules and conditions (maps, sometimes players per team, time per round, etc.) were up for negotiation directly with the other team up to the start of the match, sometimes even in the middle of the match. It worked really well and it was fun.

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

Message edited by starking018 - Sunday, 2015-09-13, 3:22 PM

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2015-09-13, 4:11 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant General
Sounds nice! Seems there found a group of of people high in mind together, but it´s not the standard. I remember a friend 10 years ago I could talk with using minimum of words just feelings and nicking with the gun and so on and we did realy well together, Gustav von Schneeberger at FHW Community, but thats the exception. Most people want to play only and get there orders they can follow happy . Just like in real life as the go to the bureaus for voting and gave away there voice wacko . But that is the volk, everybody as he wish and could ... In real life I would never enter an army much less than participating a war. For gaming its OK

But Forgotten Honor is an established Community that do it for long time that way with the background to practice it with roleplay in ranks and chain in command to give the feeling of of that time and peripherie. Also its possible that 80 or 90 players show up and I think it would be realy confusing creating a mess like hell, to let them run around on the battlefield with no tactic or strategie cry Also they have the chance to earn medals that have to given and so on. Thats simply nothing that could be done without a "bit" of bureaucrathie cool .

Message edited by Robert_von_Eberhahn - Sunday, 2015-09-13, 4:12 PM

starking018Date: Monday, 2015-09-14, 4:07 PM | Message # 14
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 22
Quote Robert_von_Eberhahn ()
But Forgotten Honor is an established Community that do it for long time that way

You're right. I shouldn't be trying to change something which seems to be working fine for many people for a long time (and it's not something which is being forced on me or something like that). I'll just let my previous comment be my explanation why I don't feel very attracted to participating in this, since a few people were asking me whether I would participate.

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

buddydogDate: Tuesday, 2015-09-15, 3:59 PM | Message # 15
Lieutenant
Awards: 1
There are a good number of CO's in this campaign that don't act extremely authoritarian.  Some are very friendly.

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Tuesday, 2015-09-29, 3:56 PM | Message # 16
Lieutenant General
Registration will be open this Friday guys. First scrim will take place on Friday in 2 and a half weeks.

Added (2015-09-29, 2:56 PM)
---------------------------------------------
First scrim is this Friday 02.10. come on guys sign up specool

Stefan1990Date: Tuesday, 2015-09-29, 4:29 PM | Message # 17
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 10
i am in!

*dust of headset* cool

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Tuesday, 2015-09-29, 5:23 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant General
geile Sache thumb

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Forgotten Honor » 5° Reggimento 2.fhsw campaign german & english speaking (r)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: