[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Rules: » Two bans (r) (Bomby and Hans Schmidt)
Two bans (r)
mardukDate: Saturday, 2018-03-10, 12:01 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
Bomby - 1 week for:
-breaking the server rules (teamkilling, entering enemy main base, stealing vehicles from enemy main base,...)
-insulting admins
-chatspamming
-and lots of other things
-using the name of another player/BFSoldier (some of the keys I banned he used with this name)
After I banned him he tried to join the server with other keys. Those keys got perm-banned, but the first ban will expire in one week. The next time he will get one month.

Hans Schmidt - 1 week for:
-teamkilling
-posting "Seig Heil" (he probably thought he is smart and wouldn't get kicked because he didnt post the correct form "Sieg Heil"...) several times
After I banned him he tried to join the server with other keys. Those keys got perm-banned, but the first ban will expire in one week. The next time he will get one month.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

XenanabDate: Saturday, 2018-03-10, 7:00 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Thanks for the info.
Maybe we should make a whole ban collection list in this forum ?

mardukDate: Saturday, 2019-02-16, 4:38 PM | Message # 3
General
@rafal:

I care about server population too. But not at any cost. If we let cheaters and trolls play on our server the population actually decreases because the other players get pissed off ^^

Why those discussions always? We had Styv trolling on our server for like 7-8 years and when Robert and me eventually banned him for good our decision was still questioned and not accepted by some..

This server has rules and we have to execute them from time to time, everything else would be a joke. I can remember getting accused of "not enforcing rules" by a group of players and former admins. Now, once again, it's the other way around.

I feel we are somewhere in the middle between not-enforcing and enforcing and that seems pretty balanced to me.

I won't unban bomby and give him his x-th chance. He has had uncounted chances and he never changed his idiotic behaviour. Enough is enough.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Cpt_TylerDate: Sunday, 2019-02-17, 12:56 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
+1 marduk
bored about people that do not follow rules even after dozen of warning

E-3Date: Monday, 2019-02-18, 1:44 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 9
come on marduk.
I know bomby is not a shining example of a good player but to keep him permanently banned now is a little harsh.
I would give the kid one more chance after you give him a very long timeout.
lets say keep bomby banned for about 4 months giving him a long time to think about it.
This would also be his last chance if he fucks this one up you can give him  the permanent boot.

I'm an old bf1942 player I go far back all the way to 2002
and I also play cnc generals.

Message edited by E-3 - Monday, 2019-02-18, 1:46 PM

mardukDate: Monday, 2019-02-18, 2:25 PM | Message # 6
General
Quote E-3: "Come on marduk."

Just one note to this: it is not only up to me. I have discussed this with other admins too and they are my opinion. And we don't think it is harsh to ban somebody permanently after he has trolled us for nearly a year.

Second thing: bomby has already used about 5-10 different keys and several different names. The last time I banned him he played as "BFSoldier" and I could only tell by his stupid bombyish gameplay that it was him again. What I am saying is: if he is a little smart he will get another key anyway and plays "normal" and nobody will notice him. The ban is more a symbolic thing to show that we don't allow disruptive gameplay because we can not avoid that cheaters and trolls come back with another key.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

E-3Date: Monday, 2019-02-18, 3:45 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Bronze Donator
I miss the time when a cd key ban actually meant something sad

I'm an old bf1942 player I go far back all the way to 2002
and I also play cnc generals.

GameplayerDate: Monday, 2019-02-18, 5:57 PM | Message # 8
Silver Donator
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 12
I am really on border when we are talking about bomby. 1 part of me says that we should keep him banned forever, because he didn't play with rules and he seemes always breaking rules. And 1 part of me thinks that he is only a kid who didn't understand how to play and always talking some disturbing bullshit.

So my oppinion is to do nothing now for this. Like marduk said he got many chances and he blew them all. That's all. wink

Hates too quick judgement.

aka Gameplayer or Gameplayer500

Message edited by onnipatrika54 - Monday, 2019-02-18, 7:47 PM

SparrowDate: Monday, 2019-02-18, 8:07 PM | Message # 9
Private
Group: Trusted
Awards: 4
+1 for Marduk

in some of vanilla bf42 servers is totaly unplayable because of the constant teamkilling and other stuff 

and worst of all they only get a kick and sometimes a 1 day ban but never a permament ban so they always come back and repeat the same stuff again and again

i think its fair to give a player 1 or 2 chances or even 3 sometimes (depending of the situation) but if they constantly repeat the same stuff and have no intention of changing their behavior i think its totaly fair to perm ban them

people like  bomby for example totaly ruin the game like i stated above about vanilla bf42   most of the players i know dont even play anymore because of this constant troll stuff

so again i totaly agree with Marduk

-Sparrow

CanukAttakDate: Wednesday, 2019-02-20, 8:49 AM | Message # 10
Captain
Group: Friends
The last time I played with bomby I warned him that I wasn't going to deal with his behavior on the server anymore, after yet again watching him destroy our tanks and team kill, but then tries to say he didn't do it as I watched him do it. So I kicked him because I don't want to ban anyone if I don't really have to, he smartened up for 5 minutes and did it all over. So if it wasn't for Marduk giving him a temporary ban, I was going to ban him permanently and still feel that is what is needed,

Because this whole thing that he is a kid which is understandable at the beginning but fuk me it's not like he hasn't played long enough to figure simple shit out

mardukDate: Wednesday, 2019-02-20, 12:20 PM | Message # 11
General
To sum it up:
-Bomby trolls us for about a year
-he knows he is trolling us
-he is doing it on purpose
-he doesn't stop after lots of warnings, kicks and temporary bans
-he uses different keys to circumvent the bans

=> 99% he will not stop in the future; only solution: perm-ban

I hope this is understandable now to all who thought that he might deserve another chance.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Rules: » Two bans (r) (Bomby and Hans Schmidt)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: