[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Rules: » 10 minutes ban Rafal on Alpenfestung (r)
10 minutes ban Rafal on Alpenfestung (r)
Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Monday, 2018-04-23, 0:16 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
A few days ago we had some troubles on Alpenfestung on the second flag, that small bunker on the hill. I started there as allied with churchill and get hit immediatly from anything causes 75% damage. My position right next to the bunker on my way to that little bridge. I get out take a look and see someone behind me taking cover. I stand there waiting if he do anything and he stand up and shoot me with panzerfaust and kill me. Rafal. And I know him for some stupid actions before.
I kicked him and give him a ban of 10 minutes. Why? Because he is a senior player he knows the rules and that it is a pushmap and so on, so no warning or other kindergarden bullshit. Bubu noticed my kick and ban and sayed: "a kick is enough" and unbanned him without asking me about the situation or anything else. He simply overrun my decision and undermined my authority as an admin. 
I have to say about that very clearly: Our work as admins only goes well if we trust each other. If Marduk do a kick or ban or whatever I simply can´t say " u overreact" and lift any disciplinary punishment because I think it´s too rude even though I was not there and get it from my own hand. AND without the agreement from him. THATS A NO GO !!! And even the argument "I don´t like to play on empty server" don´t make it better.
So if anyone from the senior admins or servermanager does not agree with my decision, take away my admin rights and it´s done.

Here is a quite similar story that happens maybe 7 days ago or so. Marduk read in shoutbox that comment from Mosquitoz and asked me via PM what happend. This is my answer

same place that small bunker on the hill. I get in the T29 get hit and destroyed and wonder from which direction. Ingame chat shows PUM (axis) M36 killed Eberhahn. Spawn again and see PUM 150m south or so in a captured M36 from first flag after bailing from plane. I write as admin in the remote manager chat "PUM are u serious?" His anwer "YES!" and open fire immediatly and kill me again. My reaction: kick and 10 minute ban.
I write ingame chat "last warning" and get killed from Mozquitoz (same place) who drove with the Leopard Sturmgeschuetz from church and take position right on the top of the hill near the bunker and opened fire on spawned tanks, soldiers and everything. My reaction: kick and 10 minutes ban
Because? Both long year seniorplayers, abusing rules and sportsmanship, they know exactly thats a pushmap and so on and even after that reaction from PUM ... that is listed and if anybody from this 3 players do anything like that again on purpose they have to count on a bit more disciplinary punishments. And that will go further till they get it and behave. 

2 Fahne der kleine Bunker auf dem Hügel. Ich steige in den T29 und bekomme Treffer werde zerstört und wundere mich woher. Im chat steht PUM M36 killed Eberhahn. Ich wieder gespawnt sehe südlich in 150m PUM im M36 den er nach Fallschirmabsprung von Fahne 1 erbeutet hat, schreibe im remote manager chat PUM are u serious ??? Seine Antwort "YES!" und augenblicklicher Beschuss seinerseits und tötet mich erneut. Meine Reaktion: kick und 10minuten ban. 
Ich schreibe im ingame chat "last warning" und werde von Mozquitoz getötet (dieselbe stelle) der mit dem Leopard Sturmgeschütz von der Kirche rechts neben den Bunker gefahren ist und auf alles geschossen hat was da an Fahrzeugen und alliierten soldaten war. Meine Reaktion: kick und 10 minuten ban 
Meine Begründung: Beides langjährige senior spieler die ganz genau wissen das das regelwidrig ist und gerade nach der absolut unverschämten Reaktion von PUM ... das steht bei mir aufm Deckel und ist vermerkt

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

mardukDate: Monday, 2018-04-23, 7:17 AM | Message # 2
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
Please try to make shorter posts in the furture. Be more precise and focus on the main facts.

Look how I did it here: http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/forum/4-906-1

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

bubuDate: Monday, 2018-04-23, 7:49 AM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 31
I wouldn't do that if the server has more people. It was half empty with 8 players on Friday evening after 8pm. That is why I said "I dont like to play on empty server". Another fact is rafal tried to leave the flag as Air troll pointed out.

Wasn't a kick enough? Rafal joined back then and played all maps we played that evening and I did not notice any rule misuse from him. Sorry if I missed anything.

Message edited by bubu - Monday, 2018-04-23, 8:43 AM

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Rules: » 10 minutes ban Rafal on Alpenfestung (r)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: