[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Suggestions: » El Alamein: Groundforce focused version?!
El Alamein: Groundforce focused version?!
Stefan1990Date: Tuesday, 2021-01-05, 11:26 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 10
Hi Friend!

Some days ago we played the good old el alamein map. I was pissed that i cant even rech the first flag by tank becouse i of bombers.

What would you think of a version without any plane? so el ala would come to an great tank map. we could replace the planes by remote bomber an d plan kits and see what happend.

I think the Bombers behind the doors could stay for balance and breakout attacks if all flags are lost.

maby anyone could do that by SSM on next weekend....

mardukDate: Wednesday, 2021-01-06, 9:14 PM | Message # 2
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
I am against that idea because in the real Battle of El Alamein Fighter-bombers were used and it is a nice map for players to fly as well. But I agree that it is a pain in the as and nearly impossible to get out of the mainbase when the other team holds all flag and has good pilots. I would rather try to balance that out with other assets than removing most of the planes. For example quick vehicles like the SdKfz 222 or the (british) Daimler could counterspawn. Maybe someone else has more ideas?

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

LampoDate: Thursday, 2021-01-07, 8:25 PM | Message # 3
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 31
add time to respawn planes, but I think all players always use bad tattics, if we play using all AA ( mobile and stationary ), planes should attack the ground forces with a different priority.  wink

Born-1942Date: Tuesday, 2021-01-12, 7:26 AM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 16
I think that this imbalance happens in el alamein, when the numbers of players are smaller, because some or other experienced pilot, uses his bombardment in ground troops and no allied support is given. But when we have a lot of players in el alamein this is different. Because we have different players using different equipment, so we have support against enemy bombing planes on both sides.

Nicknames BornDarkness and Soldado da Wehrmacht

MAJORMASTERBATESDate: Tuesday, 2021-01-12, 3:17 PM | Message # 5
Captain
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 5
Yes it's really an issue with low playercount.

When theres a decent amount playing the planes can occupy each other one side gains superiority THEN you get bombed to shit that makes sense.

12 players on however one guy in a plane who knows what they're doing locks down the map and people don't bother with tanks and it's tedious.

Remagen is bad for this as well, 12 players on the server and supersonic bomber jets flying around half the team is taken up trying to shoot them down with a glorified machine gun truck and crappy bofors.

This is why FISTING is the best map ever, theres powerful stuff but ways to counter it to give everybody a chance.

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Suggestions: » El Alamein: Groundforce focused version?!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: