[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Suggestions: » @everyone who wants to play FHSW more (r)
@everyone who wants to play FHSW more (r)
Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Thursday, 2012-01-12, 8:54 PM | Message # 41
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Hi Azto!

Welcome to our small group wink ! I wish u much fun and successfull battles on the server! Like on the HP is announced, we choose Wednesday (as u wish wink ) and Sunday as our preferred game days.

Regards, der Eberhahn

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Message edited by Robert_von_Eberhahn - Thursday, 2012-01-12, 8:57 PM

Endless_NamelessDate: Thursday, 2012-01-12, 10:14 PM | Message # 42
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 38
Hi and welcome,

nice to see a new face here. happy
How did you find out about this site?

I added you to my distribution list for e-mails regarding events etc., I hope you don't mind. wink

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Message edited by Endless_Nameless - Thursday, 2012-01-12, 10:15 PM

Azto29Date: Friday, 2012-01-13, 2:02 AM | Message # 43
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
Thanks for the warm welcome eveybody! smile

Well, I have known battlefield 1942 fhsw for about two years now and found this server on youtube about 8 months ago. I really wanted to join but I

couldn't find where to buy the battlefield 1942 cd so I spent two years watching recorded gameplays on youtube and nico douga. But yesterday I found the

bf1942 CD available for sale in Office Depot, so I immediately bought it and here I am.

Though I never knew the game would be so hard, MUCH harder playing than watching it.... I have played couple of instant matches on normal mode and

got my ass kicked by bots most of the time. Gotta sharpen my skills until sunday match!

BTW, does anybody know where to get the map called "Operation Rattrap"? its the map that has huge german tank in african desert. I cant find it in my

FHSW although I am sure I downloaded all the maps from the website..

GreenShiftDate: Friday, 2012-01-13, 3:04 AM | Message # 44
SSM Modder
Group: Trusted
Rattrap is under Objective Mode maps smile So you have to go to multiplayer and select create game and choose objective maps to find it. However there is no AI support for that map, in other words you cant play that map against bots sad Such is the case with many of the newer FHSW maps unfortunately but oh well!

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2012-01-15, 1:22 AM | Message # 45
General
I hope that you don't become frustrated if you get killed a bit more often at first. I started playing Bf1942 only a year ago and got killed a lot, now I'm usually somewhere in the middle at the end of a round.

You said that you've watched a lot of videos so I think you know the basics/theory, but feel free to ask if you have any questions. biggrin

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

Message edited by Endless_Nameless - Sunday, 2012-01-15, 1:22 AM

Azto29Date: Sunday, 2012-01-15, 2:24 AM | Message # 46
Private
Thanks eYe. Yeah, the videos taught me what to do at most of the maps but not how to drive the vehicles. It is not being killed that frustrates me, its the driving vehicles and airplanes that drives me insane. NEVER EVER put me in charge of flying transport planes folks, or you will end up like these poor fellows in this video wacko : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guEkrrfDpZI

LampoDate: Sunday, 2012-01-15, 2:25 AM | Message # 47
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 31
welcome atzo!!! is really so hard find a copy of BF42???

Azto29Date: Sunday, 2012-01-15, 2:35 AM | Message # 48
Private
Yeah, the game is not available at EA store, I search the internet but never found good answers, and visited every Gamestop stores I came across.... all in vain. There are some cds available in online shopping, but they usually fetched a price from 15$ to 40$ while i can only spend less than 10$. But couple of days ago I finally found them in Office depot. If I had payed much attention when shopping at Office Depot I would have got to cd long ago. But the cd managed to hide from me for more than two years.

Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2012-01-15, 12:54 PM | Message # 49
General
Amazon Germany still sells it, Anthology is only 10 €. happy

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

LampoDate: Sunday, 2012-01-15, 2:20 PM | Message # 50
Donator of 40€
Awards: 31
fortunately I have a stock of 3 cds, to avoid problems when I will fuse the first one due an intensive using biggrin

mardukDate: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 5:03 PM | Message # 51
General
Awards: 45
@Stefan: Please change the gaming times from Wednesday, 5 pm to 7 pm
and Sunday, 7pm to 5 pm, because that makes much more sense!
Cheers!

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Mr_JDate: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 5:52 PM | Message # 52
Accessory Admin
Awards: 22
Wednesday doesn't make sense at all and I don't get why it has been set as a fighnight appointed time. And that's not only my opinion... This is middle of the week, people are busy with their life stuff.

Sunday, 7pm to 5 pm,

That is right, 6pm at worst... 7pm is okay while spring and summer time when the sunset comes late. There are another reasons too.

Message edited by Mr_J - Saturday, 2012-02-04, 5:53 PM

mardukDate: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 6:56 PM | Message # 53
General
@Mr J: No, I don't get why on Wednesday is a fightnight either.
If one looks at the stats on gametracker, one can see that the weekday with the most players is Thursday.
So, if we wanna do one fightnight in the week, it should be Thursday!

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

mardukDate: Monday, 2012-05-21, 9:21 PM | Message # 54
General
Hey players! Thanks to all your commitment!
After a short period of low numbers of players, we made the server running again. Nearly every day there are players on the server and yesterdays event was a full success with 26 players at its apex. This is very good while awaiting version 0.5 which will increase the number of players again and so will keep the mod alive!

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

MannsDate: Monday, 2012-05-21, 10:55 PM | Message # 55
Colonel
Group: Blocked
Awards: 11
Manns:

Every Day smile

honor and duty

Private [DPB]Styv signed up for military service on ranked battlefields at 19:04:56 30|07|2008 in ForgottenHope 1

Endless_NamelessDate: Monday, 2012-05-21, 11:44 PM | Message # 56
General
Since we have two fight nights and weekly events with good player numbers I think this thread is slightly outdated. But thanks for your response, Manns. smile

@Marduk: Yeah I was a little bit surprised by Sunday, the event started weak but half way through @Bougainville it was really epic with so many people! I also saw some new players, hopefully they will come back next weekend. happy

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

KhaineDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-22, 1:43 PM | Message # 57
Sergeant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 1
Especially with the shorter loading times !!

Stefan1990Date: Monday, 2013-08-26, 10:49 AM | Message # 58
General
Awards: 10
i think we should set the player max. to 128

i think a  lot of players will see 128 and think: "Witch mod is this FHSW?"

SimoHayhaDate: Monday, 2013-08-26, 11:27 AM | Message # 59
Colonel
Awards: 4
i agree with you... its the reason many join pfc... are we able to do it?

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

XenanabDate: Monday, 2013-08-26, 12:33 PM | Message # 60
Colonel
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
There is one thing I also wanted to bring into the forum... some problem with the server filters...
When I first wanted to play on this server I couldn't find it in the server list. I put the server filters on 'FHSW' but there was no FHSW-Europ. Only Umeboshi appeared.

After some time I found out that setting the filters on normal FH will show FHSW-Europ wacko . I hope players do not get rid of the mod, cause they cannot find this server due to this bug ...

128 player slots? I have a dream, that some day these slots are filled with players, who have discovered the awesomness of the mod, and now come together to fight. megaphone
Like in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIDf78HumwM

Message edited by Xenanab - Monday, 2013-08-26, 1:03 PM

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Suggestions: » @everyone who wants to play FHSW more (r)
Search: