[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Suggestions: » Admins and teamspeak (r)
Admins and teamspeak (r)
lrachowardDate: Sunday, 2017-05-21, 5:33 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 1
IMHO whoever is running the server and doing map changes should be on TS.

aka Mutantz

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2017-05-21, 6:33 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
agree

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Born-1942Date: Sunday, 2017-05-21, 11:10 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 16
too agree

Nicknames BornDarkness and Soldado da Wehrmacht

CanukAttakDate: Tuesday, 2017-05-23, 10:23 AM | Message # 4
Captain
Awards: 9
Why should the admin be on teamspeak only few players use it. Plus we have the chat box in game that everyone can see

lrachowardDate: Tuesday, 2017-05-23, 1:28 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Because too many cooks spoil the soup, 3 or 4 admins are on at at once,trying to chat and other people are chatting and what you type will scroll by or not be seen and within 2 mins 3 different maps have been set, 3 or 4 admins on TS can talk about it.

and if more players used it,they might have a funner time or work better as a team if were all on the same side.

aka Mutantz

sonikglightDate: Tuesday, 2017-05-23, 2:03 PM | Message # 6
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 6
I Concord.

We also need an admin section on the forum.

sonik9speed aka Winbean aka Winlite

mardukDate: Tuesday, 2017-05-23, 5:24 PM | Message # 7
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
I am glad that all the new admins agree on this... including the ones who are not even logged in the remote manager when they are on the server, do not disable the mapvote, and so on...
Also, we seem to have at least one admin with different names for the forum, remote manager and ingame. What is the point of that? Every admin must be recognizable for everybody -ingame and on the forum!

You should first learn the basic stuff before trying to enforce new rules guys.
Also, we are doing well without teamspeak for ages. But that was before your time, maybe you did not know that.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

sonikglightDate: Wednesday, 2017-05-24, 12:20 PM | Message # 8
Private
Chillout marduk it was only a suggestion plus CanukAttak agree with the admin section on the forums.

Not like any of it is going to be forced Especially by you.

mardukDate: Wednesday, 2017-05-24, 1:40 PM | Message # 9
General
Quote Marduk: "Also, we seem to have at least one admin with different names for the forum, remote manager and ingame. What is the point of that? Every admin must be recognizable for everybody -ingame and on the forum!"

Who is Irachoward?

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

sonikglightDate: Wednesday, 2017-05-24, 1:55 PM | Message # 10
Private
Quote marduk ()
Quote Marduk: "Also, we seem to have at least one admin with different names for the forum, remote manager and ingame. What is the point of that? Every admin must be recognizable for everybody -ingame and on the forum!"Who is Irachoward?
Your Mom

mardukDate: Wednesday, 2017-05-24, 2:24 PM | Message # 11
General
I see.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Wednesday, 2017-05-24, 4:08 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
he is Mutantz and anyhow he couldn´t work on his signature to put his name in ...

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

mardukDate: Wednesday, 2017-05-24, 5:27 PM | Message # 13
General
Danke.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

lrachowardDate: Wednesday, 2017-05-24, 6:32 PM | Message # 14
Lieutenant
If i could change my name, i would, i log on the the remote with the same name in game, i only can not change it here

Attachments: 2772541.jpg (54.4 Kb)

aka Mutantz

bubuDate: Wednesday, 2017-05-24, 7:10 PM | Message # 15
Colonel
Awards: 31
People who are incapable of changing their name here, click here: HERE
Thank you!
And please, at least try to have your name similar in TeamSpeak to the in-game one.  Confusion is awful!

And it is literally impossible to force someone who is in the game to be in TeamSpeak as well.

CanukAttakDate: Wednesday, 2017-05-24, 7:17 PM | Message # 16
Captain
Awards: 9
Back to school we go ahahaha. Admin section on forum would be nice just to be able to talk amongst ourselves. But Stefan needs to except the people class 1 dismissed. Now for map setting and such on the server, when there is more then one admin on the server at a time. Only ONE is in charge! So this setting different maps by couple different admins need to stop, newer map setting admins maybe you did not know that I don't know. I thought that the newer admins had just map changing rights. So if the experienced admins aren't in they can atleast set maps, by all means correct me if I'm wrong. I know that's how eye had it win bean did you keep it the same or no? Now the way I look at it is most experienced admin on should be in charge, and by experience I mean number of years you have been an admin on this server! Not others, the more experienced admins know the people the maps and what times are good to set! We can still discuss what map should be set but only one sets it! Class 2 dismissed. Now please cut the hostile bs, nothing was said that needs to lead to arguments or stupid comments. I agree it would be nice if everyone would have the same name for in game remote manager and forums. Class dismissed.

sonikglightDate: Wednesday, 2017-05-24, 9:59 PM | Message # 17
Private
CanukAttak, respect

This is one of my major goals 

1. To enforce the rules, so every player on the server will have a chance to have fun.

I see all of you admins are enforcing the rules even giving out great suggestions and I have no dispute with this at all.

My only dispute is is when you don't respect the players and you slap a player in the face just for asking for help.

We have lots of players coming from pixel fighter a.k.a. refugees lmao, due to this same disrespect from pfc.

Here is an example of what I'm saying I see on the forums I'm not mentioning any names but here you go
http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/forum/22-826-1

As far as the map settings there is a time differences and that's what's causing the confusion there.

bubuDate: Thursday, 2017-05-25, 2:52 AM | Message # 18
Colonel
Awards: 31
This thread was supposed to be about having admins on teamspeak, now we have a large discussion about admin duties, their fulfillment and behaviour of admins.
Change topic back to the original please or lets make new thread. This is way too deep... happy

mardukDate: Thursday, 2017-05-25, 7:51 AM | Message # 19
General
"Quote Marduk: "Also, we seem to have at least one admin with different names for the forum, remote manager and ingame. What is the point of that? Every admin must be recognizable for everybody -ingame and on the forum!"
Who is Irachoward?

sonikglight (Winbean): "Your Mom"
Quote sonikglight (Winbean): "recpect
This is one of my major goals"

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

sonikglightDate: Thursday, 2017-05-25, 10:16 AM | Message # 20
Private
just you Marduk Because i love you.

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Suggestions: » Admins and teamspeak (r)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: