[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Suggestions: » Nametag Distance discussion: (m)
Nametag Distance discussion: (m)
Stefan1990Date: Wednesday, 2011-08-10, 10:38 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 10
in the last days it was on the server to an interesting discussion between two players. one of them was an old FHSW player who plays almost daily. the other was a freshman. the freshman could not distinguish between friendly and enemy because he was so accustomed to the red or blue writing to recognize when he sighted it. The old FHSW reviled him as a noob player because he recognized friendly and enemy using the helmet-shaped and uniformly recognized.

what is your opinion about it?

Should we increase the distance from teammate nametags from 10m to 50m? or maintained?

The nametag when we want to target distance of 50m to 100m increase? or beibhalten?

Endless_NamelessDate: Thursday, 2011-08-11, 11:27 AM | Message # 2
General
Awards: 38
That's a tricky question.
I started with FH/FHSW only half a year ago and I remember that I also had huge trouble with shooting the right guys. biggrin
I liked that challenge and after some time I got used to it because I looked at the map very frequently and memorised the contour of the soldiers.

It's true that this makes it hard for beginners but it's not only that. I think even more important is that you know the maps very well and can predict the enemy's movement. Consequential you can attack from an unexpected angle and always get the first shot which most of the time results in a kill. cool

All in all I prefer the current setting but if the majority of the people want a change I also have no problem with that.

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

[LSD]SeppDietrich[OGF]Date: Thursday, 2011-08-11, 5:51 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 12
hi hi!mir ist es gleich!hab mich dran gewöhnt!aber für neue ist es echt schwer zu erkennen wer freund oder feind ist!ich schiesse auf allers was sich bewegt biggrin wacko
hab da mal noch ne frage muss das immer alles in englisch sein?? wacko oder kann das auch mal in deutscher sprache gepostet werden smile
muss immer den übersetzer benutzen wenn ich nicht alles hinbewkomme gruss
SEPP

! hi hi I do not care I'm accustomed to it but it is new for really hard to identify who is friend or foe I shoot on allers that moves: D%)
because times have still ne must ask that everything be in English? wacko Or can be posted times in the German language:)
must always use the translator if I'm not all hinbekomme gruss
SEPP booze bye

Mut bedeutet zu kämpfen auch wenn der Feind übermächtig ist!
Courage meant to fight even if the enemy is over powerful!

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Thursday, 2011-08-11, 5:59 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
if I´m not all hinbekomme ... wacko biggrin

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

[LSD]SeppDietrich[OGF]Date: Friday, 2011-08-12, 6:53 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 12
jo habs mit übersetzer gemacht der konte es nicht und ich auch nicht! biggrin cool

Mut bedeutet zu kämpfen auch wenn der Feind übermächtig ist!
Courage meant to fight even if the enemy is over powerful!

Stefan1990Date: Sunday, 2011-08-21, 9:26 PM | Message # 6
General
Awards: 10
i got some nice feedback from "fresh fhsw players" they like the settings!

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2011-08-21, 9:54 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
So you change the settings?

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Suggestions: » Nametag Distance discussion: (m)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: