[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » English Language » 1/35 Trumpeter Model: Jagdpanzer E-100 Crocodile (r) (Tank Destroyer equipped with an impressive 17cm Pak 46 gun)
1/35 Trumpeter Model: Jagdpanzer E-100 Crocodile (r)
Should this tank project been put in the mod?
1.Yes[ 8 ][80.00%]
2.No[ 1 ][10.00%]
3.Maybe[ 1 ][10.00%]
Answers total: 10
Fritz-KempfDate: Friday, 2012-11-02, 1:22 PM | Message # 1
FHSW Wikia Admin
Group: Admins
Awards: 12
Now i wait for my metal tracks and gun for the 12,8 cm Pak 44 Waffentrager Krupp 1, i will not wait to start another model. It will also be equiped with the Metal tracks and will have also prior to toder the tracks earlier than the Waffentrager. This is a tank.....excuses me... Tank Destroyer wich i want to see in FHSW! Bigger then the Jagdtiger, the current best German Tank Destroyer in the mod. This is the Jagdpanzer E-100, also know as the Stug E-100 and the Crocodile, this was a planned Tank Destroyer design on the chassis of the E-100 tank. Equipped with an impressive 17cm Pak 46 gun! It was nearly the same design as the Jagdpanzer E-90, this design was bigger than the Jagdtiger. A 75mm co-axial gun similar to the Maus was planned but was done away with to give more room for the crew and ammunition. The shape that integrated a fighting compartment within the main body is reminiscent of the Jagdpanther, with the front having enough angles of inclination to produce 200mm of frontal armor.
I have make a picture with an scale 1/32 Jagdtiger. Wich means the Jagdpanzer E-100 should be bigger because he is on scale 1/35. The plan is to built the model without wheels, tracks, sidekirts and the metal parts (the metal parts cover plastic parts. I will first paint the plastic parts, cover them with paper and place the metal parts without glume on the model en paint them. Than after that, the metal parts will be place with glume on the model). I think also to buy the Grade Up kit included the Night Vision.

Santa-AnnaDate: Friday, 2012-11-02, 1:55 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 19
I think, the game should be more light tanks and more support vehicles. Where are T-70, L-3 tankette, T-60, Pz-Ia, Panzerbefehlswagen? But yes, this jagdpanzer can be added in mod, although there are already many powerfull units on a German side...

Fritz-KempfDate: Saturday, 2012-11-03, 11:47 PM | Message # 3
FHSW Wikia Admin
What an easy model to built! He is already ready without his tracks! Amazing big! I will upload soon pictures. ready to have his Zimmerit coast.

Fritz-KempfDate: Thursday, 2012-11-15, 11:53 PM | Message # 4
FHSW Wikia Admin

Different between plastic (left) and metal (right) tracks

rupsbanden onderdelen.

Mondrem van het indrukwekkende 17cm Pak 46

Fritz-KempfDate: Tuesday, 2012-11-27, 9:20 PM | Message # 5
FHSW Wikia Admin
The first metal track is ready! After atleast 8 hours work, saying a thousand times the "F" word, this 46 cm long Metal Track contains 200 pieces and nearly 125 cm wire! And its only one side its ready now! After some test, now i know finaly how i will put it on the model and its very simple. After painting of model and tracks, i will first place the track on the guide wheel and then i will connect te two ends. After that i will place the sprocket wheel on the right place in the track and pull it to his possition. After that, just place the roadwheels and the model should be ready for mud and dust effects. But first i need my second track and the paint before we finnish it!

MannsDate: Wednesday, 2012-12-19, 1:40 AM | Message # 6
Colonel
Group: Blocked
Awards: 11
When will you finish ?

honor and duty

Private [DPB]Styv signed up for military service on ranked battlefields at 19:04:56 30|07|2008 in ForgottenHope 1

mardukDate: Wednesday, 2012-12-19, 9:14 AM | Message # 7
General
Awards: 45
Looks really nice. The 17 cm gun is just sick biggrin

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Fritz-KempfDate: Monday, 2013-02-25, 8:02 PM | Message # 8
FHSW Wikia Admin
Quote (Manns)
When will you finish ?

Its WW1 battlefield season, so it will be for much later now! :P

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » English Language » 1/35 Trumpeter Model: Jagdpanzer E-100 Crocodile (r) (Tank Destroyer equipped with an impressive 17cm Pak 46 gun)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: