[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » English Language » Story behind your nickname? (r)
Story behind your nickname? (r)
CanukAttakDate: Tuesday, 2015-02-10, 5:48 PM | Message # 21
Captain
Group: Friends
Awards: 9
Well i guess its my turn eh. CanukAttak came from Afghanistan was my first tour there and we were fighting along side the Brits. We came under heavy fire one morning. mortars were being dropped on our position along with being peppered with small arms fire. At that time It was me and my spotter as well as 2 British sniper teams. Well somehow in the confusion one of the Brits yelled at me Canucks Attack even though here we are fuckin shooting the shit out of these guys advancing on our position. My buddy and i look over at the Brits and there on the ground laughing they asses off didnt even fire a shot, we killed about 55 men the morning.

So when i got home that morning never left my mind and i just shortened Canucks Attack into CanukAttak

(HH)BenjaminDate: Wednesday, 2015-02-11, 1:18 AM | Message # 22
Colonel
Group: Trusted
Awards: 9
Quote Manns ()
so I took my reallife name

Ah, ok, know I understand.

Added (2015-02-11, 0:18 AM)
---------------------------------------------
@CanukAttak
That's some story behind your nickname, your story is probably the most exciting out of all of ours.

DeathDate: Wednesday, 2015-02-11, 5:01 AM | Message # 23
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 13
Well thanks Canuk...now my story is going to suck  dry

Anyways

Death was my original name when i first started BF. funny thing is because that was the first game i really go into EVERY game nick I have, has the word Death in it  smile my tradition now. 

2 nicknames are from my clans smile
ALLIED STRIKE FORCE
[ASF]Death [GOA]was in a nice clan for a long time, dudes name was Feth. we were one of the big 4 clans in vanilla 1.6 along with Joker$, ETS, and Airravers (yes thats taz) Taz and I go way back in battlefield  tongue anyways at the height of our clan's strength we had over 120+ active members, wasn't a server you could go on without seeing one of us  tongue it was a good group of guys, had a lot of them, Feth eventually joined the military, the clan disbanded, i brought it back in 2011 played FH. eventually that went too. I had a lot of fun with that clan, some of my best moments in battlefield.

Then I joined DIE with bubu and optimus since I felt lonely.

LauxDate: Wednesday, 2015-02-11, 3:05 PM | Message # 24
Lieutenant
Group: Recruit
Awards: 5
Den Namen Laux habe ich daher, als ich das Spiel 2004 das erste mal gekauft (8€ ohne x-pack und ohne cover) und installiert habe.
Hab gelesen, dass man sich einen Namen ins Profil schreiben kann.
Den Namen Spieler fand ich langweilig.
Also überlegte ich mir, welchen Namen ich nutzen könnte.
Ich sah die Bots mit den Namen "Thomas Müller" etc und ich wollte mich da praktisch unter die Bot Namen mit eingliedern.
Damals hatte ich das Spiel noch nicht Online gespielt, sondern nur ab und zu die Kampagne.
Dann viel mir der Name "Robert Laux" ein.
Als ich dann 2007 zurück kam, wurde daraus Online "Laux (GER)".
Dann traf ich damals einen netten Kerl namens "Marduk" auf dem "Zesore Wake" Server, den es seit vielen Jahren nicht mehr gibt.
Wir spielten auch auf dem Server Leibstandarte.
Uns kam die Idee eines Clans.
Und wir machten HG.
Marduk hat dieses TAG noch mit den Klammern damals verschönert.
Dank ihm hatten wir weitere Spieler im Clan Paulchen war der bekannteste und der,wo am meisten mit unterwegs war.
In der Zeit habe ich die Mods kennen gelernt und Marduk fand daran auch schnell gefallen.
Sodass er meistens auf dem FH Pixel Fighter Server anzutreffen war.

Eine tolle Geschichte, wo eins zum anderen kam und heute noch bestand hat.
Es gibt nur wenige, die seit damals noch dabei sind?
Heute mache ich News und spiele die Mods, bis...... nichts mehr davon übrig sein wird.
Darum hoffe ich, dass das was ich tue auch anerkannt wird?!
Mir ist auch bekannt, dass ich nicht nur Freunde habe, aber wer kann das schon von sich behaupten?
Anundfürsich bin ich schon solange dabei, wenn ich nicht korrekt wäre, wer wollte dann mit mir noch zu tun haben?

Große Plattformen, lassen sich lieber Geld für News bezahlen, als über die Modding Kunst in alten Spielen zu berichten.
Es ist von daher also ein täglicher überlebenskampf um Spieler hierfür was wir tun zu begeistern.

Message edited by Laux - Wednesday, 2015-02-11, 3:10 PM

RADIOSMERSHDate: Thursday, 2015-02-12, 2:03 PM | Message # 25
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 27
Thank you all guys for sharing such interesting stories and I will share mine too:
RADIOSMERSH appeared when I was looking for the name for my amateur radio project (TV transmitter). I wanted the name to be connected to radio engineering, and second part came to mind as I was reading the book about Soviet secret services at that time. SMERSH, as you may know, was the Soviet counter-intelligence service during WW2 and it was the most effective amongst others, though their methods weren't ethical somethimes.

Before that I used multiple nicknames such as Fattony (cause my real name is Anton and I used to enjoy Simspons), kazaschok (just a random finding).

Message edited by RADIOSMERSH - Thursday, 2015-02-12, 2:04 PM

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » English Language » Story behind your nickname? (r)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: