[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » English Language » bad news from lampi :( (r) (really bad news)
bad news from lampi :( (r)
LampoDate: Friday, 2018-12-28, 7:04 PM | Message # 1
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 31
Dear friends and loyal comrades. I' m very happy for all the time I spent with y'all. We had a lot of funny moments, we made funny films ( train test ), parodies of new games ( like BF1 trailers ). Tournaments with other players and so on. And we did all with a lot of old friends but also with a new generatione of young players. Always with cheerfulness. I hope all this will goes on for a long time again. Today I payied for the next month renting. But today I had a lot of bad bad really bad news about my health. I wanna share all with y'all, even if we did never meet before in real life. But for me you all are like real friends. Today, after some time spent in&out hospitals, doctors confirmed me I have a cancer. It was a really cold shower, even if I had more than some sospect. Now in the next 3 weeks I have a surgery, and for next weeks an heavy radio therapy to do. I dunno if and how I will be back. But can't continue  to pay for the next months because i need  lot of therapy. I wanna this game goes on and I hope to return on battlefielld when i will be in better health again. I'm Sorry for all that. Before my surgery I will be on line again... then I disappears... hoping to come back asap.

Bye all and see you soon my FRIENDS.

Message edited by Lampo - Friday, 2018-12-28, 7:33 PM

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Friday, 2018-12-28, 7:37 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Lampo my friend, thats really sad to hear! My best wishes to ur health! I will pm u

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

mardukDate: Friday, 2018-12-28, 9:13 PM | Message # 3
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
Be strong and fight that bloody cancer like the soldier you are!
If you want to live, you can defeat it and will live!

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

starking018Date: Friday, 2018-12-28, 9:52 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 22
I feel very sad for you. There's nothing for you to say sorry to us about. You have been extremely nice and generous to us and we all have to thank you a lot for that. That said, I'm sure that FHSW will continue to be played in Europe, and we'd love it if you are able and want to play with us in the future. If not, we will remember you fondly. I sincerely wish you get well!

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

twistedkebabfaceDate: Friday, 2018-12-28, 10:30 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Group: Trusted
Awards: 8
Damn, Lampo. I'm sorry to hear that. I really-really wish you a recovery from that.  Just fight, never surrender.

Hello, it's [FHSW] KEBab_RETurns. And i'm making good kebabs from my enemies.

E-3Date: Friday, 2018-12-28, 10:47 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 9
3 years ago my mother had 2 cancers colon cancer and renal cell carcinoma she beat both cancers  its been 3 years of clean ct scan's  so far. 
lampo You will beat this.

I'm an old bf1942 player I go far back all the way to 2002
and I also play cnc generals.

LampoDate: Saturday, 2018-12-29, 1:48 PM | Message # 7
Donator of 40€
hello and thank you all for your help. I will write my "medical bulletin" whenever I can. At the moment I have to do pre-surgery exams, then, on January 16th, I will be hospitalized and after a couple of days I have my surgery. I think they will use robotic surgery, ie not much wasted blood (I am a Rh 0-) no error during surgery and a few days in the hospital. So I will start all the therapies, but my goal is to win against this enemy. I want to play with you again and I will certainly do it after the hospital experience ...I'll do it again and again. If  You can not ban lampo from the game, a stupid cancer will not ban him from life. You are my friends and you have to suffer me for a long time. Oh,next 19/01 is my birthday don't forget a lot of present for me. biggrin  wink

Born-1942Date: Saturday, 2018-12-29, 2:05 PM | Message # 8
Colonel
Awards: 16
sad Oh shit, it's very bad news but unfortunately this happened to you, I already saw you saying that you had done exams and medical appointments but I never imagined it would be a damn cancer! well I just wish you the best and that you get better than ever to come back and bring us joy again like you always did!  beer

Nicknames BornDarkness and Soldado da Wehrmacht

bubuDate: Saturday, 2018-12-29, 2:32 PM | Message # 9
Colonel
Ah kurva! sad  I wish medic kit could fix you... I'll PM u some stuff. Lampi, not a step back!

Endless_NamelessDate: Saturday, 2018-12-29, 5:39 PM | Message # 10
General
Awards: 38
Lampo, this is very heartbreaking news. You're one of the funniest and most joyful people I've met online. You're the definition of the ideal gaming buddy, you play to have fun with random strangers on the internet, not for high-scores or to rage. With your positive attitude I'm 100% sure you beat cancer easily. See you soon!

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

skelepietDate: Saturday, 2018-12-29, 8:26 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant
Awards: 6
Please stay Positive ,remember U have many Friends here, and have a place in their Hart , because U are very Special Person !
Good Luck ,my Funny Friend !
BAN all negativity, . like bubu said: not a step back !
Greetings !

Stefan1990Date: Saturday, 2018-12-29, 11:47 PM | Message # 12
General
Awards: 10
best wishes my old friend! I agree 100% with Endless_Nameless
YOU will make it!

LampoDate: Sunday, 2018-12-30, 1:20 PM | Message # 13
Donator of 40€
This stupid problem will never defeat me... I have to play with you all for along long long time. You are the best friends I'v ever met. Thanx for all ( lampo gay mode on/ ) I love y'all. I will play our crazy games till the day od my surgery... then give me some week to feel better and I will be on line again. Thanx again, i really need your support.   :love:

Message edited by Lampo - Sunday, 2018-12-30, 1:20 PM

XenanabDate: Sunday, 2018-12-30, 1:38 PM | Message # 14
Colonel
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
Lampo, you know whatta do: Ban cancer !

Seriously, you can defeat it if you want ! I wish you the very best for this challenge !

In bocca al lupo !!

bubuDate: Sunday, 2018-12-30, 5:51 PM | Message # 15
Colonel
Haha, tell that thing to Vaffanculo!  biggrin

AsdfDate: Sunday, 2018-12-30, 6:05 PM | Message # 16
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
Lampo i dont have much idea what to say but i know that you're a great man and im sure that you gonna BAN the shid out of that cancer and gonna get over this with the help of your loved ones. I wish you the best and a good recovery. 

Cancer can't beat the Lampo!

michalmas64Date: Monday, 2018-12-31, 4:09 PM | Message # 17
Private
Group: Trusted
Awards: 0
Ciao Lampo!

I'm very sorry to hear that. I keep my fingers crossed for you.
Just keep fighting, like you always do. Don't let it depress you!
I wish you a quick recovery!

Michal64

CanukAttakDate: Tuesday, 2019-01-01, 12:52 PM | Message # 18
Captain
Awards: 9
My friend it's hard to hear that you are having to go through this,I've enjoyed many of moments playing online with you, and hope there are more to come my friend! I wish you all the best and hope you have a quick recovery

slobodanDate: Wednesday, 2019-01-02, 11:13 PM | Message # 19
Koń
Awards: 53
Hallo Lampi

I am really worried to hear that news. 
We all belive you Lampi, you can defeat that bloody cancer. sniper 
Your great sense of humor and toughness should help in a quick recovery. showoff 

Best wishes and much health for You.

See you on server in a short time.

FranktheEraserDate: Wednesday, 2019-01-16, 2:30 PM | Message # 20
Lieutenant
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 5
Sii bravo Lampo. You have to overcome it and be back here with your friends, so I can ban you tutti i giorni, camerata. Un piccolo regalo/dono per te. Auguri per una veloce guarigione.

In Soviet Russia, FHSW chooses you. Tkers must be purged. -FraNKVD-

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » English Language » bad news from lampi :( (r) (really bad news)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: