[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Infos: » Passing the torch (r)
Passing the torch (r)
E-3Date: Sunday, 2020-08-30, 2:12 AM | Message # 121
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 9
marduk 2020 Has been tough on all of us I'm pretty sure many of us have lost their jobs because of covid-19. I know life can be a Bitch sometimes. I have my fair share of trouble this year, all I can tell you is just hold on it ain't going to be this way always.

I'm an old bf1942 player I go far back all the way to 2002
and I also play cnc generals.

Message edited by E-3 - Sunday, 2020-08-30, 3:29 PM

Born-1942Date: Tuesday, 2020-09-01, 9:20 AM | Message # 122
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 16
i understand you marduk, my personal problems also happen and are very boring. it torments my mind and leaves me with insomnia, for example one of the things is my mother with depression, this is a very big problem, where I need to take care of her. but I find a place to de-activate myself sometimes and leave my personal problems and responsibilities a little aside, this place is FHSW0.611 europe community! I think maybe you feel the same way. in this case continue to join the fight nights in fhsw as always, of course if it is possible, if you need time, we can understand, but I ask that you do not abandon us, each soldier matters, and losing you would be a great loss!

about your decisions, before I didn’t understand very well, because I wanted to please everyone, and sometimes I do that, when it’s just me admin on the server with some remaining guys. I don't set maps accordingly as I should and I've also made some wrong decisions and things too. but I believe that we are in this world to learn from our mistakes and successes, so we must forgive ourselves. That's it, I just want to say that you kept the community organized and respecting the rules, even though there were some problems.

Nicknames BornDarkness and Soldado da Wehrmacht

mardukDate: Tuesday, 2020-09-01, 9:29 PM | Message # 123
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
@Born: I first need to reorganise my life, get a job and an own flat again. This is were 100 % of my efforts go atm.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

LampoDate: Saturday, 2020-09-12, 7:27 PM | Message # 124
Donator of 40€
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 31
Mardi, my friend, we are living in a hard year. My last two years were really hard, now I'm depressed too but I need a space to let all problems out and have some fun. I hope you will find your spaces and get all your target asap. I hope to see you soon in game leading some tank assault and waiting for my megaban.  smile 
Ciao and ban

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Infos: » Passing the torch (r)
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Search: