[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Complaint Area » KEVIN-LEONARD-UK (r) (BANNED)
KEVIN-LEONARD-UK (r)
SparrowDate: Tuesday, 2019-06-04, 5:41 PM | Message # 21
Private
Group: Trusted
Awards: 4
As far  as i remember he was banned for a month by winbean a couple of yrs ago for cheating i think  Edit: (lol just noticed this is in the same topic)

Also take at look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ul6YvQMlYI

Edit 2: apparently he got banned on SiMPLE [FRA]this year for the same type of bugging like in the video above

this guy is a known cheater it seems

Message edited by Sparrow - Tuesday, 2019-06-04, 6:12 PM

starking018Date: Wednesday, 2019-10-30, 1:13 AM | Message # 22
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 22
From playing in recent weeks I and others could see that KEVIN-LEONARD-UK (CD-key hash: 33e603fcdf883645d7f616b9a25bce02) had at least a no-fog cheat (e.g. last night, October 28-29 on Midway). It is easy to see this fact on some maps when he starts shooting accurately from beyond the fog distance, with no other possible explanation. Even if he's often not very effective at what he's doing, it's not something we should put up with. At the times when he often joins the server there are often few players, new players, which makes his actions more damaging.

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

mardukDate: Wednesday, 2019-10-30, 8:42 AM | Message # 23
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
The fact I did not kick him was indeed that he is very ineffective with his cheats and still a complete noob so he was not really a threat lol But I suppose you are right what you said about new players playing with him.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

Born-1942Date: Tuesday, 2020-01-14, 4:02 PM | Message # 24
Colonel
Awards: 16
why we not yet punished Kevin. other players were punished for misconduct, not complying with the rules. but were not using cheat.

Nicknames BornDarkness and Soldado da Wehrmacht

E-3Date: Tuesday, 2020-01-14, 10:33 PM | Message # 25
Lieutenant Colonel
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 9
Quote Born-1942 ()
why we not yet punished Kevin. other players were punished for misconduct, not complying with the rules. but were not using cheat.
we can punish him again by banning him again but the problem is Kevin wil probably undo his own ban it's just too easy today however I have one suggestion that might make it a little harder on hackers reintroduce punkbuster with the updated installer made by radio.

I'm an old bf1942 player I go far back all the way to 2002
and I also play cnc generals.

bubuDate: Tuesday, 2020-01-14, 11:16 PM | Message # 26
Colonel
Awards: 31
Exactly - we banned him and he right now evades the ban. But right now I believe he does not cheat anymore.

E-3Date: Tuesday, 2020-01-14, 11:58 PM | Message # 27
Lieutenant Colonel
Awards: 9
Quote bubu ()
Exactly - we banned him and he right now evades the ban. But right now I believe he does not cheat anymore.
Well I take that with a grain of salt to be honest he's probably lying and feeling all big about it undoing his own ban.
That's why I think we should do a test run with punkbuster if he is just using old downloaded hacks they will be useless on pb, but I do not know the consequences of trying punkbuster it's just so old in software terms and modern anti-virus software might not be too Friendly about it.

I'm an old bf1942 player I go far back all the way to 2002
and I also play cnc generals.

GameplayerDate: Wednesday, 2020-01-15, 8:29 AM | Message # 28
Silver Donator
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 12
I have seen that when Kevin kills players in the server he always seems to say "LOL" and I find that little bit too offensive and disturbing gameplay. When kill other players I don't say lol after every kill. It's annoying and also weird.

Hates too quick judgement.

aka Gameplayer or Gameplayer500

Born-1942Date: Wednesday, 2020-01-15, 10:47 AM | Message # 29
Colonel
Awards: 16
E-3 is right it may be efficient to install PB on our server. I have nothing against Kevin, I've played with him a few times on the server, where there was only me and him, we spent about an hour playing or less. and as Gameplayer said he is kind of weird. '0' '-'  wacko

Nicknames BornDarkness and Soldado da Wehrmacht

MAJORMASTERBATESDate: Monday, 2020-01-27, 3:44 AM | Message # 30
Captain
Awards: 5
Kevin's gaming skills are legendary, even air troll is fearful of him.
He once sailed a sub across the map on leyte without diving and fired the deck gun at a bb.
He rammed a bb with the carrier and sank it and survived.
I once saw him run across open field towards a maus firing his MG at it.
Yet he has, as far as I have seen not yet driven the RATTE.... but you can know when this occurs it will be so spectacular it will be a momentous event in gaming history and will likely crash the server.

bubuDate: Monday, 2020-01-27, 6:06 PM | Message # 31
Colonel
Quote rumpirate100 ()
He once sailed a sub across the map on leyte without diving and fired the deck gun at a bb.

And just for this I would kick him after a warning. Yes, ramming ships is not permitted and causes massive lags.

Quote rumpirate100 ()
will likely crash the server

Lmao, yeah, I only hope he won't. He has the potential, I give him that biggrin But still, my duty is to protect the server and players who want to have fun. And I assume most people will not be happy when the server crashes because of a disruptive gameplay. Over past few years we've had some disruptive players, and eventually they adapted. I'd be much more happy if he stops trying to crash the server teehee

Apropos, Kevin has been banned and isn't officially unbanned, but I tolerate him playing on the server unless he starts cheating again happy

MAJORMASTERBATESDate: Monday, 2020-01-27, 11:13 PM | Message # 32
Captain
oops I've rammed ships before, sometimes it happens by accident....honest. dry  shutup 

I was only joking about kevin crashing the server in that it would only happen because it would be so god damn hilarious watching him drive the RATTE.

waldhurzakDate: Tuesday, 2020-02-11, 4:02 AM | Message # 33
Captain
Group: Trusted
. Yes, ramming ships is not permitted and causes massive lags.

but ramming heavy cruiser by Sub not fully submerged without hesitation during a regular close fire exchange on leyte day2, I think isnt forbidden ;D .

Bubu please make forbidden, fast capping flags by swordfish on the Rheinbungen-1941 its stupid and game disruptively

Best Bf1942 version for FHSW:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/818jqqez94ka80h/BF1942-HD.rar

rafal

mardukDate: Tuesday, 2020-02-11, 7:34 AM | Message # 34
General
Quote waldhurzak: "Bubu please make forbidden, fast capping flags by swordfish on the Rheinbungen-1941 its stupid and game disruptively"

No, we won't because we can not and we will not control if somebody breaks smart-ass rules like this.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

bubuDate: Tuesday, 2020-02-11, 7:22 PM | Message # 35
Colonel
Quote marduk ()
Quote waldhurzak: "Bubu please make forbidden, fast capping flags by swordfish on the Rheinbungen-1941 its stupid and game disruptively"No, we won't because we can not and we will not control if somebody breaks smart-ass rules like this.

Yeah, impossible to forbid x) .

Quote rumpirate100 ()
I was only joking about kevin crashing the server in that it would only happen because it would be so god damn hilarious watching him drive the RATTE.
No worries, I took it in a funny way lol. I know he has the potential though biggrin

jsjilbqeknmwxycnkuDate: Friday, 2020-03-06, 6:45 PM | Message # 36
Private
Group: Recruit
Awards: 0
I came here to complain about myself getting banned but holy shit this is just ridiculous. You guys literally have 0 evidence that Kevin is cheating, I honestly think you're just mad cuz bad. 

I beat KEVIN all the time before you banned him, never once did I suspect he was cheating. 

maybe you guys just need to git gud,  wacko

bubuDate: Saturday, 2020-03-07, 2:10 PM | Message # 37
Colonel
May we please know your in-game nickname jsjilbqeknmwxycnku?

Kevin has been banned because I, Marduk, and Cleaner all observed him on during Crete map, and he knew where players of opposing team were and his K/D score was very suspicious, supporting this fact.

After 1-2 months since the ban, Kevin joined the game by supposedly changing his CD key hash of the game. Since that, he has been joining on usual basis as I noticed but I haven't noticed him cheating and neither have any other players. I think we did "git gud" biggrin

starking018Date: Thursday, 2020-03-12, 7:42 PM | Message # 38
Colonel
Awards: 22
Quote jsjilbqeknmwxycnku ()
I came here to complain about myself getting banned but holy shit this is just ridiculous. You guys literally have 0 evidence that Kevin is cheating, I honestly think you're just mad cuz bad. I beat KEVIN all the time before you banned him, never once did I suspect he was cheating.

maybe you guys just need to git gud,  wacko

Check the first post, where there are two videos of evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dstVDCtcgEs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WppJiCj80n8

In addition to that, multiple people, including myself, rafal_pl and others have witnessed him accurately fire beyond the fog distance, in ways that don't have a legitimate explanation. You too may have seen it on maps such as Midway. It's not about how effective he is at it, nor about how easy or hard it is to beat someone - that is irrelevant in this community, I assure you. It's about honest gameplay and differentiating from other communities where good players are banned/disappeared and actual cheating losers are the admins. We don't want anyone left with wrong impressions about anything. (As for the methods used by this former admin and the others back at the time of the video - yeah that reminds of a particular community they came from and probably learned that from, but I already raised that subject in the past and I think that they won't do it again. Yes, people can become better).

Air Troll a.k.a. starking018

mardukDate: Saturday, 2020-03-14, 10:20 AM | Message # 39
General
...and KEVIN did it again. Well, not cheating this time (but I wouldn't be too sure about that also since he picked me out of the bush in the middle of nowhere on passir pajang two times yesterday..) but rule breaking. I have seen him breaking rules before (disruptive gameplay, kamikaze on 1939-1943 and non-pacific maps,..) and yesterday he purposely crashed his bomber hinto my SdKfz. 7 on El Alamein while I was shoting at him: One week ban. If he is not going to stop his shitty behaviour it will result in a longer ban next time.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

MAJORMASTERBATESDate: Saturday, 2020-03-14, 5:13 PM | Message # 40
Captain
Admins reaction with him everytime he does something:

Forum » [FHSW] Europe 0.611 Server: » Complaint Area » KEVIN-LEONARD-UK (r) (BANNED)
Search: