[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » FHSW Suggestions Thread Vol. II (m)
FHSW Suggestions Thread Vol. II (m)
Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2013-12-15, 5:53 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 38
Post your suggestions for future FHSW versions here, not only vehicles but also game mechanics and effects.

Rules

• Try to only suggest one or two things in one posting.
  • Explain why you suggest it, we have tons of vehicles (especially tanks) already keep that in mind.
  • Please no reposts of things which are already recorded in the list below

Posts which don't follow the rules may be deleted without comment.

My Youtube Channel
    aka eYe.ris
  •  
    RADIOSMERSHDate: Saturday, 2015-03-21, 11:35 AM | Message # 141
    FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
    Group: Bronze Donator
    Awards: 27
    Quote (HH)Benjamin ()
    I'm not sure, but I believe that this tank is already in the game, but don't quote me on that.
    You are half right as we have the Renault R-35 ingame, though these are indeed very similar designs, and this is why devs most likely won't do H-35.

Btw, can any responsible person cross out KV-220 from the list, as it was added to the Moscow Outskirts in 0.55?

DutchDate: Saturday, 2015-03-21, 4:34 PM | Message # 142
    Lieutenant
    Group: Trusted
    Awards: 3
    Quote RADIOSMERSH ()
    You are half right as we have the Renault R-35 ingame, though these are indeed very similar designs, and this is why devs most likely won't do H-35. Btw, can any responsible person cross out KV-220 from the list, as it was added to the Moscow Outskirts in 0.55?

i meant it as an tank for poland, since their arsenal isnt that great...

''Be carefull the seat is not bolted down, you can't reach the clutch, can't use the brakes, the door flies open, there is a clocking sound, brakes are a lil' sketchy but it has POWER!'' -David Freiburger

wewakDate: Tuesday, 2015-04-21, 2:29 PM | Message # 143
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Group: Friends
    Horses should be able to swim, need better turning, and there should be ammo/health horses.
    Also horses should be deployable for cover or whatever, like some of the AT/AA guns.

mastakillaDate: Friday, 2015-05-08, 8:42 PM | Message # 144
    Private
    Group: Recruit
    Awards: 0
    Alright, even though I haven't played the mod in years now, I think this still hasn't been implemented into FHSW, or any other mod for that matter: an animation for when soldiers enter tank hatches.

This is a "secret" vanilla animation which was discovered on BFMods forums I think a couple of years ago. It's in the restricted area of those forums though and I no longer have access to it. Would be nice if this was used in a future release.

Who knows, maybe we can also develop new animations for when soldiers enter/exit vehicles/PCOs instead of the boring teleport.

DutchDate: Saturday, 2015-05-16, 1:52 PM | Message # 145
    Lieutenant
    Quote Endless_Nameless ()
    dutch faction
    The Mannlicher M.95 Carbine/Rifle. A 6.5mm(6,5 x 53,5 R, same round as the one in the lewis) rifle with a 5 shot magazine.

Schwarzlose M.08. A austrian water cooled machine gun, bought because it was cheap.

Information from: http://www.grebbeberg.nl/
    (use google translate because its in dutch)

''Be carefull the seat is not bolted down, you can't reach the clutch, can't use the brakes, the door flies open, there is a clocking sound, brakes are a lil' sketchy but it has POWER!'' -David Freiburger

RADIOSMERSHDate: Saturday, 2015-05-16, 9:14 PM | Message # 146
    FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
    Quote Dutch ()
    Schwarzlose M.08. A austrian water cooled machine gun, bought because it was cheap.
    Afaik, it can be found in BF1918. Concerning previous collaboration between BF1918 and FH devs, it's quite possible they will donate model to FHSW.

wewakDate: Sunday, 2015-05-17, 12:18 PM | Message # 147
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Group: Friends
    Quote mastakilla ()
    Alright, even though I haven't played the mod in years now, I think this still hasn't been implemented into FHSW, or any other mod for that matter: an animation for when soldiers enter tank hatches.This is a "secret" vanilla animation which was discovered on BFMods forums I think a couple of years ago. It's in the restricted area of those forums though and I no longer have access to it. Would be nice if this was used in a future release.

Who knows, maybe we can also develop new animations for when soldiers enter/exit vehicles/PCOs instead of the boring teleport.
    http://bfmods.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1423
    I am guessing you mean this? It would be a nice little extra feature indeed.

mastakillaDate: Sunday, 2015-05-17, 7:30 PM | Message # 148
    Private
    Awards: 0
    Quote wewak ()
    http://bfmods.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1423
    I am guessing you mean this? It would be a nice little extra feature indeed

Yes that's the thread, thank you. I'm no animations guy but if anyone would like to give it a go please do. The logic of the entry animation seems pretty simple as you can see in the code posted in the BFMods topic.

Looks like all we have to do is create entry animations and call them for when soldiers enter vehicle seats. Those animations are visible when pressing the F-menu cameras (F9-F12).

Message edited by mastakilla - Sunday, 2015-05-17, 7:43 PM

Endless_NamelessDate: Saturday, 2015-05-30, 10:01 PM | Message # 149
    General
    Awards: 38
    Removed most postings which didn't follow rule 2.

My Youtube Channel
    aka eYe.ris

Fritz-KempfDate: Friday, 2015-06-05, 8:27 PM | Message # 150
    FHSW Wikia Admin
    Awards: 12
    On the map Bombing The Reich, the German Flak 36, flak 40 and the Flakbunker should be connected with a searchlight. I know there is one map with the search light. The Merville Battery. Because the searchlight is for spotting bombers and other aircrafts at night, i think it is a very good idea to put them on Bombing the Reich. But nobody should use them, so i think to connecting them on the flak 36, flak 40 and flakbunker, they will be used when the flaks aim on the targets. This will help other flak gunners to find the target back after reported.

Also i think a new aircraft can be developped. Like the Handley Page Hallifax. As replacement for the B-17. Why?

-> It is British
    -> It is a night bomber and the B-17 not.
    -> Like the B-17, it is also a 4 engine bomber.
    -> Nearly the same speed.
    -> Less machienguns then the B-17.
    -> But more bomb capacity then the B-17

DeathDate: Saturday, 2015-06-06, 5:43 PM | Message # 151
    Colonel
    Awards: 13
    Iowa Class Battleship

The main reason is because during Naval Maps the Yamato heavily outclasses the South Dakota Class, a fight between them isn't even fair.
    The Iowa Class would give the allies a better chance and for some naval maps you wouldn't have to give the allies 3 battleships over the Japanese 2.

It would help with balancing and the Iowa Class Battleship is the most famous American Battleship class tongue

DutchDate: Friday, 2015-06-12, 2:05 PM | Message # 152
    Lieutenant
    Can we do a mixed nation? two nations fight together, as a example russia and the us vs. germany. there are fie classes(?), 2 russian, 2 american weapons and one lend lease or weapon that both nation used.
    Is this possible? maybe this opens more possibilities for people that want to make maps for fictional battles or like d-day canada and us and brittisch together.

XenanabDate: Friday, 2015-06-12, 2:45 PM | Message # 153
    Colonel
    Group: Silver Donator
    Awards: 19
    You can modify soldier class kits so that allied US soldiers are able to spawn with British handweapons for example.
    The problem is that it is not possible to change the uniform skin and the spoken language of those specific soldiers. The BF 42 code doesn't allow that.

LauxDate: Monday, 2015-06-15, 2:31 PM | Message # 154
    Lieutenant
    Awards: 5
    Cool WW2 content. I will hope the FHSW japanese community take a look of here? And release some facts at the next update.

I have see some cool animation after the conversion from BF 2 and BF Heroes to Battlefield 1942.
    There are could be cool codes for using into another mods?

Message edited by Laux - Monday, 2015-06-15, 2:33 PM

punisherDate: Monday, 2015-08-10, 5:31 PM | Message # 155
    Sergeant
    Group: Blocked
    Awards: 5
    the list needs updating

"....you will get kicked" get kick your own self!

"this player is no more" you are wrong, is still more!

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2mg4fub%3E&s=8

cheers

XenanabDate: Monday, 2015-08-10, 6:47 PM | Message # 156
    Colonel
    Group: Silver Donator
    Awards: 19
    Not as long as noone cares about the rules of this thread

DutchDate: Wednesday, 2015-08-12, 1:57 PM | Message # 157
    Lieutenant
    Quote Xenanab ()
    Not as long as noone cares about the rules of this thread

What do you mean?

RADIOSMERSHDate: Wednesday, 2015-08-12, 2:36 PM | Message # 158
    FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
    Quote Dutch ()
    What do you mean?

First post:
    Quote Endless_Nameless ()
    Rules

Try to only suggest one or two things in one posting.
    Explain why you suggest it, we have tons of vehicles (especially tanks) already keep that in mind.
    Please no reposts of things which are already recorded in the list below

KhaineDate: Sunday, 2015-08-16, 10:36 AM | Message # 159
    Sergeant
    Awards: 1
    Panzer IV Ausf.H's texture could be used on the PzIV Ausf.F2, it would look better than the panzergrau on the normandy maps for example.

RADIOSMERSHDate: Friday, 2015-08-21, 6:23 PM | Message # 160
    FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
    T-40 chassis that is already ingame can be used to remodel BM-8-24 (though only early production models were based on T-40, this is still better than current T-70 chassis from SU-76 model).

Message edited by RADIOSMERSH - Friday, 2015-08-21, 6:25 PM

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » FHSW Suggestions Thread Vol. II (m)
    Search: