[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » FHSW Corner » FHSW Suggestions Thread Vol. II (m)
FHSW Suggestions Thread Vol. II (m)
Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2013-12-15, 5:53 PM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 38
Post your suggestions for future FHSW versions here, not only vehicles but also game mechanics and effects.

Rules

• Try to only suggest one or two things in one posting.
  • Explain why you suggest it, we have tons of vehicles (especially tanks) already keep that in mind.
  • Please no reposts of things which are already recorded in the list below

Posts which don't follow the rules may be deleted without comment.

My Youtube Channel
    aka eYe.ris
  •  
    DutchDate: Friday, 2015-08-21, 6:29 PM | Message # 161
    Lieutenant
    Group: Trusted
    Awards: 3
    The Jagdtiger on Ural Mountains has a function for the commander to point a certain direction, then on the minimap a arrow will appear pointing towards the thing you used this function towards. I think this should be added to most tanks, ships and even some planes.

''Be carefull the seat is not bolted down, you can't reach the clutch, can't use the brakes, the door flies open, there is a clocking sound, brakes are a lil' sketchy but it has POWER!'' -David Freiburger

Message edited by Dutch - Friday, 2015-08-21, 6:29 PM

JiangZhongzhengDate: Friday, 2015-09-04, 7:53 PM | Message # 162
    Sergeant
    Group: Trusted
    Awards: 0
    Battlegroup42 has a fictional map that takes place in Antarctica, 1947. The USA attacks a secret Nazi base, which houses several purported secret German weapons and projects, like a UFO. It would be pretty cool to see FHSW have some fun with this idea, seeing as how there are already plenty of crazy things in the game already.

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Sunday, 2015-09-27, 10:37 AM | Message # 163
    Lieutenant General
    Group: Silver Donator
    Awards: 19
    I want to suggest a feature for the tanks. Add the feature to use the commanders cuppola in two ways. First with closed hatch and anglemirrors or viewing slots, second with viewable and vulnerable head out of the cuppola additional with the option to choose binoculars for observing and calling in arty. I thinks its possible to do so because there are different ways already in service. The position of tankcomander should include:

- head down / hatch closed / viewing slots or anglemirrors
    - head up / hatch open (vulnerable) / normal view / binoculars (call in arty) / optional operating AA MG / optional operating smoke launchers

- at open hatch option to duck down
    - animation to open, close hatch

Second is a wish and a suggestion: please remodell the Puma SDKFz 234/2 A new turret is just finished as I noticed

Quote Endless_NamelessNew turret for the Puma by FHSWman.

A little bit cosmetics would be fine. Aditional the position of the second driver seat backwards could become real if the cam position switches to F 11 if you hit reverse. Just similar to the backfiring guns of the Arado 234 ...  oups lol, same numbers Arado 234 Blitz, SdKfz 234 Puma  biggrin
    Puma with updated graphik skin and the other suggestet options would be really eyecandy and fun to play I think.

Added (2015-09-27, 9:29 AM)
    ---------------------------------------------
    I want to suggest to make "small" AA