[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Mapping » server-side modding 0.6 (r)
server-side modding 0.6 (r)
Endless_NamelessDate: Sunday, 2016-10-23, 9:09 AM | Message # 1
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 38
Arnhem
  • Removed: Panthers, JagdPanther, Panzer IV Ausf. H, StuG 3G, one of two Tigers
  • Removed: Kubelwagen and Kettenkrad. Reason: decreasing the probability of the most northern flag back capping at the beginning of a game
  • Added: SturmTiger - it doesn't get spawned immediately at the beginning of a round, you need to wait a few minutes for it to appear; it DOESN'T GET RESPAWNED once destroyed!
  • Added: Brummbar & StuH42
  • Added: One Sdkfz.251 and one SdKfz251/9 Stummel as the replacement of Kubelwagen and Kettenkrad
  • Changed: Slightly increased respawn time of vehicles
  • Changed: Initial spawn time of the Tiger was delayed by few minutes
  • PIAT ammo changed from 2 to 3
  • all 6inches pounders are mobile

El Alamein
  • Removed 2 fighters per each team

Falaise Pocket
  • Added pushcage on south flag to prevent back-capping

Kharkov Winter
  • replaced Bf109 G6 with BF109 F

Ramelle Nouville
  • Added: Sandbag walls on the stone bridge entrance to stop German vehicles being caught forever in a "death bubble"

Rheinubung
  • Battleships, Carrier: 4:55 - 5:05 min respawn time
  • Cruisers (Hood, Eugen): 3:50 - 4:00 min respawn time
  • Repair ships: 3:50 - 4:10 min respawn time
  • Destroyers: (Lance & Laforey) 1:30 min respawn time
  • U-bots: 0:45 min respawn time
  • Removed Ju-88
  • He111-H-11 replaced with He111-Z Zwilling

Stalingrad Red Squre
  • PT16 doesn't respawn

Way to Paris
  • one IS-4 removed
  • two KT added
  • all FT-17 removed
  • one Panther removed

Old thread: http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/forum/35-629-1

My Youtube Channel
aka eYe.ris

XenanabDate: Thursday, 2017-03-30, 1:17 PM | Message # 41
Colonel
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
So I have "collected" some experiences with lots of maps where I think balance is kind of off or where some things have to be fixed in general.

Operation Forager
- Something's completely wrong with spawnkit balance if you see all allied players picking the rnd M1carbine / winchester engineer kit to get a good weapon for close quarters +       having tools to destroy and repair vehicles. I don't know if it is possible to do it via ssm but a good solution to balance it out is to remove the winchester completely from the kit
  Is it possible to change spawnkits via ssm?
- Overall the map is very allies sided, 'cause next to the superiour spawnkits allies also have access to multiple Stuart tank variations which are just perfect for townfights with their
  coaxial MG. Maybe it could be possible to reduce them or just change the Satans.
- As Air Troll once suggested I would also prefer the small PT boats instead of the landing boats at their respective main bases.

Reichsbahn
Please let's fix this map by looking back at the older versions of the map that used to be really fun actually. My suggestions:
- remove the armored train
- remove the counterspawn Jagdtiger at bunker flag and put back the normal StuH as a normal axis spawner
- remove the Maus
- remove the Sturmtiger
- remove the Super Pershing(s) (?)
- remove the T95
- replace some of the old heavy counterspawns with a normal Jagdpanther

Operation Goodwood
- the double Tortoise spawner should only release 1 tank. Respawn time stays the same
- add a Blackknight for allies

Kharkov Outskirts
The mappers somehow changed this map of being axis sided into allies sided. Instead of REMOVING heavy tanks on axis side they ADDED killer tanks on allied side. Now we
have:
2 Tiger, 1 Porsche Tiger, 1 Ferdinand
vs
3(?) KV2/107, 3(?) SU152
In my opinion this map doesn't feel like mid 43 eastern front but a slaughterhouse for all non heavy armor...
- My suggestion in general: Get rid of some of the 88 tanks on German side and the insane amount of KV2/107s. Maybe just keep the Ferdinand and we have Panthers vs normal
  Russian material + maybe 2 SU152. This map could be a great down-to-earth armor battle arena with artilliery. For everything else we have multiple 44/45 maps

In the hell of Bocage
- That one single Sherman Firefly vs 2 Tiger tanks really shouldn't have that long respawn time...

Saipan
- The flag capture/control loss time of the very last Japanese flag seems to be extremely short to me. Makes it very easy for allies to finish it off. Maybe add some extra seconds.
- I'm fine that axis don't get spawnable auto weapons for the sake of some accuracy. But why do allies get the above mentioned rnd M1/winchester combo here too? Also here 
  taking away the Winchester could help.
- Something's wrong with the axis airplane ammo spawner at all axis airfields. Maybe it is intended... if so... just no freaking way.... Axis MUST be able to reload bombs, MGs and
  Torpedos
- Speaking of which: Axis only Torpedobomber immediately explodes upon spawning. Maybe the height of the ObjectSpawner is too low/big.

Operation Dracula
- Remove the British destroyer. Axis already have a hard time.

Berlin Outskirts
- Change the Maus to Elephant

Meuse Riverline
  I know that the fact that Pershings exist also on other 44 maps is quite common in FHSW because of balancing. But since - in this case - I think that axis are disadvantaged, here
  is my suggestion:
- replace the Pershing with 1 additional M36B
- change counterspawn Sturmtiger to Brummbär

Tarawa
  I know that axis recently glouriously won a match here but I do have the feeling that that happened because of the lack of teamplay and usage of tanks on allies side.
- add 1 chi ha spawn apc at east base

Kushira
- remove the T95

Bombing the Reich
- Is it possible to add the old ObjectSpawnTemplates for all bombers? Does the old vehicle data still exist?

Air raid alert Kure
- *look above*

Pakfront
I might be alone on this opinion but I really dislike this map. Not because of the huge tank warfare aspect but because of the half assed implementation of infantry gameplay. My suggestion to make it less annoying for axis to push against the enemy:
- decrease the radius of the Nr1 flags that have an undergound bunker where infantry can hide. That way no lame backcapping with hiding in the bunkers is possible and axis can
  have a more straight attack direction.

mardukDate: Thursday, 2017-03-30, 3:44 PM | Message # 42
General
Group: Admins
Awards: 45
Hey Xenanab, I really appreciate the ideas you collected!

I agree with the following:
-Operation Forager (all ideas, except: leave the Winchester for Allies, it is realistic that they have a superior firepower; plus I suggest to remove the flag in the middle of the village so in this area can develop an infantry combat when both teams are clashing against each other)
-Kharkow Outskirts (all ideas)
-In the Hell of Bocage
-Saipan (all ideas, except: leave the Winchester for Allies, it is realistic that they have a superior firepower)
-Operation Dracula
-Berlin Outskirts
-Tarawa
-Pakfront

About the rest I dont care.

This is a gaming community. People come here to relax. If you start an argument you will get kicked.

Quid pro quo.

Marduk aka Postduk

RADIOSMERSHDate: Thursday, 2017-03-30, 5:13 PM | Message # 43
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
Group: Bronze Donator
Awards: 27
Quote Xenanab ()
Is it possible to change spawnkits via ssm?

Yes, that's exactly what I did to fix the Forgotten Jungle. I've posted that in the wrong thread initially:
Quote RADIOSMERSH ()

Quote starking018 ()
On The Forgotten Jungle on the axis side the first spawn kit is bugged. It has no picture or text and if you try to spawn with it it crashes the server. For this reason the map needs to be removed from the server's map list until this is fixed.

As I can guess from its name it supposed to be the kit with random officer kit with Arisaka/Type 100 and smoke, though I can't find any reference to it neither in map files, nor in game archives. I've changed it to generic Japanese officer kit with Type 100. The only downside is that it displays as an US kit with carbine, but I think it's irrelevant:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArKl6aZTApvlkUCI1hqKyP8HJX89

Added (2017-03-30, 4:13 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Xenanab ()
Bombing the Reich
- Is it possible to add the old ObjectSpawnTemplates for all bombers? Does the old vehicle data still exist?

Well, I still have 0.552 server files, I can extract it from there.

I'd also lower objective HP same as we did for previous version.

XenanabDate: Thursday, 2017-03-30, 7:09 PM | Message # 44
Colonel
Quote RADIOSMERSH ()
Yes, that's exactly what I did to fix the Forgotten Jungle. I've posted that in the wrong thread initially:

I see. Looks encouraging.

Quote RADIOSMERSH ()
Well, I still have 0.552 server files, I can extract it from there.I'd also lower objective HP same as we did for previous version.

That sounds great! Thank you!

Well, do other people also want to tell their opinions about my list of suggestions?

Message edited by Xenanab - Thursday, 2017-03-30, 7:09 PM

Born-1942Date: Friday, 2017-03-31, 0:57 AM | Message # 45
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 16
I loved the idea is very good, but I do not agree to modify the Reichsbahn map because this one for min is very cool like this because the allies need to take it with a lot of sweat so I think it's cool.

Nicknames BornDarkness and Soldado da Wehrmacht

XenanabDate: Sunday, 2017-04-09, 7:53 PM | Message # 46
Colonel
Westminster-1942
- Heavily increase the respawntime of the autoloader tiger. Something's not right if its only killer (the inf cromwell) has a way longer respawn time than this absolute killer. Allies cant really flank it if the driver is smart enough. I honestly have no idea why the FHSW mappers but such nasty armored tanks on these narrow maps were flanking tactics mean nothing and it's just a tank face-to-face showoff.

RADIOSMERSHDate: Monday, 2017-04-10, 6:58 PM | Message # 47
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
Since all SSM's done before January are lost, here is my proposition for Way To Paris:
  • Replace IS-4's with 1 IS-3, IS-2, IS-100 and T-VI-100 (original tank layout on the map) and half of the T-44's with T-34-85
  • Add HESH ammunition to pickup kits with Ordnance, RCL, 3.45

Message edited by RADIOSMERSH - Monday, 2017-04-10, 7:05 PM

RADIOSMERSHDate: Thursday, 2017-05-18, 9:57 PM | Message # 48
FHSW Wikia Co-Admin
New thread for 0.61: http://fhsw-europ.ucoz.de/forum/35-855-1

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Mapping » server-side modding 0.6 (r)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: