[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Forgotten Honor » [Map Discussion] Op. Spring Awakening (r) (FHT FHSW Tournament: " Blood and Iron")
[Map Discussion] Op. Spring Awakening (r)
SimoHayhaDate: Saturday, 2013-12-07, 1:48 PM | Message # 41
Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 4
NO!

I care!, i am going to finish the list on FHT forum, ive been doing research, but you have to bare with me, ive been very very busy, and its alot to go through each map and make notes on what needs to be balanced for both teams! please be patient, it will be done soon...

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Saturday, 2013-12-07, 2:14 PM | Message # 42
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
No problem that u are busy Simo, but can u edit a map? There is no one from the headquarters who care or take attention to important things.

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

SimoHayhaDate: Saturday, 2013-12-07, 3:08 PM | Message # 43
Colonel
Group: Gold Donator
Awards: 4
I cannot edit, but eye and I have already spoken, he will be doing editing, the wheels are already in motion so dont worry!

. . . . ./▌ ︻╦╤─
. . ░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
. ▂▄▅████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Robert_von_EberhahnDate: Saturday, 2013-12-07, 3:11 PM | Message # 44
Lieutenant General
Group: Silver Donator
Awards: 19
OK so I stop pushing these things forward. Thx

Gameserver admin on our FHSW Europ server

DeathDate: Saturday, 2013-12-07, 8:29 PM | Message # 45
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 13
I shall also being working on these things this week too  tongue no need to fear death is here  cool

mayerDate: Sunday, 2013-12-08, 6:11 AM | Message # 46
Admin
Group: Recruit
Awards: 15
Should we make mapoverlays with tighter coordinate system than vanilla (W A-H/1-8) like FHT did with their FH1 campaigns?
They are quite easy to make and can be packed in an additional map-file (x_001.rfa). Sure that means more workload and would also be quite ugly to look at on the minimap but they make strategic coordination much easier (positions of enemy troops can be more accurately reported to the squad and to the headquarter, attack directions and defense positions of a squad can be more precisely assigned by the hq or responsible officers, etc.)

here is an example of an FHT mapoverlay which uses different coloured sectors and subsectors with numbers

DeathDate: Monday, 2013-12-09, 3:27 AM | Message # 47
Colonel
Group: Admins
Awards: 13
That will be up too the individual army commanders. We did not have any last tournament.

Forum » Welcome to the [FHSW] Europe Community! » Forgotten Honor » [Map Discussion] Op. Spring Awakening (r) (FHT FHSW Tournament: " Blood and Iron")
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: